This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

very tragic accident in NH

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: very tragic accident in NH
    Posted: 22 Jun 2019 at 8:51pm
seven members of Marine vets/wives dead after collision with a PU pulling a trailer.
I am still confident of this;
I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. Ps 27
Sponsored Links

Darrell G (MN) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darrell G (MN) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2019 at 10:33pm
There is more to this story that first released, stay tuned
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2019 at 4:49am
Saw a report that the p/u driver was going the wrong way...

[TUBE]RX3dd9UWZGg[/TUBE]
Source: Babylon Bee. Sponsored by BRAWNDO, its got what you need!
Jim.ME View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim.ME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2019 at 5:52am
The report needs to clarify what is meant that the p/u driver was going the wrong way. Was he going the wrong way to get to his destination? Route 2 is not a divided highway in that area so he wasn't going the wrong way as one would say on a divided highway. Info I have seen would indicate the truck crossed the center line and was in the wrong lane. I watched a report by a State Police spokesman who said the truck/trailer was headed west on Rt.2 and the motorcycles were headed east. Position of the truck and trailer in videos would support this scenario. As Darrell G, I am waiting to see/hear the rest of the story. Mechanical issue, medical issue, distracted driving, fell asleep, etc.? We will know in time.

Prayers for all the victims and families, a terrible tragedy regardless of the cause.
Thad in AR. View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2019 at 7:37am
This has been a hot topic on our Mororcycle forum. A couple guys on the forum ride with that group but weren’t on that ride. They still don’t have clear info either.
Hubert (Ga)engine7 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hubert (Ga)engine7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2019 at 8:17am
Tragic event for everyone involved, even the p/u driver. Prayers for the families of the deceased and for the first responders that had to deal with all of the carnage and sort things out. Another reminder that our lives can end in an instant and when least expected. 
Just an old country boy saved by the grace of God.
Pat the Plumber CIL View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pat the Plumber CIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2019 at 8:30am
Prayers for all involved on the way . Assuming that the truck and trailer got in the wrong lane and took out a group of bikers . I personally do not like to ride in "packs" side by side and close together . If one goes down they all go down. I have some close friends who ride in big groups. They claim the cops leave them alone when they in large numbers . If I ride with them I tend to fall behind and leave enough space that I can stop or get out of the way if trouble happens . Not trying to blame anyone , just my personal choice

You only need to know 3 things to be a plumber;Crap rolls down hill,Hot is on the left and Don't bite your fingernails

1964 D-17 SIV 3 Pt.WF,1964 D-15 Ser II 3pt.WF ,1960 D-17 SI NF,1956 WD 45 WF.
ac fleet View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ac fleet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2019 at 9:32am
I gave up riding 40 years ago because things were getting too crazy on the roads! ---Prayers to all involved!!---A sad thing to have happen!
http://machinebuildersnetwork.com/
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2019 at 12:59pm
Like them all, but love the "B"s.
DougG View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DougG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2019 at 1:43pm
Never understood the big packs of riders,, break it up,, just like Dominos they all fall down in perlie,, sympathies to all involved tho
injpumpEd View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote injpumpEd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2019 at 1:48pm
Is it just me, or does this sound at all suspicious? Like they were targeted and run over on purpose? I cannot stand seeing this kind of stuff happen, but there's so much bad stuff happening on the roads anymore, I can hardly stand driving anywhere! Let alone on a motorcycle! Thoughts and prayers to the families! Very sad situation!
210 "too hot to farm" puller, part of the "insane pumpkin posse". Owner of Guenther Heritage Diesel, specializing in fuel injection systems on heritage era tractors. stock rebuilds to all out pullers!
Stan IL&TN View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stan IL&TN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2019 at 1:59pm
I dropped out of my club because of the group ride thing. They ride too close to me and I don't trust anyone as far as I can throw them.
1957 WD45 dad's first AC

1968 one-seventy

1956 F40 Ferguson
LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2019 at 2:00pm
No, I don't see it suspicious, my gut feeling is in the end I think truck driver was on the phone, texting, or, some other distraction.
But, a admit, simply guesswork on my part. without the investigation, no one knows for sure
I am still confident of this;
I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. Ps 27
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2019 at 2:21pm
No one charged yet. The driver may have been trying to avoid a few of the riders as 500 feet away was where they were staying, on Opposite side of road. Not trying to make anyone's fault, but was a crown in the road, he could have topped it with a rider in his lane going to the group site. A bad choice of maneuver puts him into the rest of the riders.

7 died, Vet Marines.
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2019 at 2:22pm
Very SAd whom ever is at fault. Prayers for the families
Jim.ME View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim.ME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2019 at 5:22am
According to the news I saw yesterday; the pick up driver was arrested, by MA Police, at his home in Massachusetts yesterday on a fugitive from justice warrant. They said the warrant was because he was arrested in MA, by MA Police. New Hampshire is charging 7 counts of negligent homicide at this time. The driver had a court hearing and was not fighting being returned to NH. As usual with accidents it looks like we will be hearing more as his and the company history are being looked into by reporters.
Bob D. (La) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob D. (La) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2019 at 6:46am
Prayers for all who lost their life and their families. May law enforcement find the true cause and punish appropriately.
When you find yourself in a hole,PUT DOWN THE SHOVEL!!!
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2019 at 5:35pm

U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) has filed a detainer request against a 23-year-old Massachusetts man with a history of traffic arrests who is accused of killing seven motorcyclists in a fiery collision in New Hampshire last week.

The request means Volodymyr Zhukovskyy could face deportation back to his native Ukraine whenever he is released from custody. Zhukovskyy's attorney entered a not guilty plea on his behalf to seven counts of negligent homicide Tuesday in Coos County Court in Lancaster, N.H.

A judge also ordered Zhukovskyy remanded in custody, saying his driving record poses a danger to the public and himself.

The crash occurred around 6:30 p.m. Friday on U.S. 2, a two-lane highway that passes through the small town of Randolph just north of Mount Washington.   

Zhukovskyy was driving a Dodge pickup truck that was towing a flatbed trailer. Investigators said he was driving erratically when he crossed into the center lane and collided with several bikers.

Like them all, but love the "B"s.
DaveKamp View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveKamp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2019 at 10:40pm
from what I see in the photo, the truck is facing same direction as camera, off the left side of the road, which means he crossed the centerline.

If I was the prosecutor, I would make absolute certain that this individual was never released from my jurisdiction's custody.  Being deported back to Ukraine would NOT be worthy punishment for this incident...

unless, of course, he didn't have a pulse... they could deport him then.
Ten Amendments, Ten Commandments, and one Golden Rule solve most every problem. Citrus hand-cleaner with Pumice does the rest.
Jim.ME View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim.ME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2019 at 5:48am
From news reports coming out it sounds like he shouldn't have been driving, much less a commercial vehicle. Connecticut is saying he was arrested, in May, in their state for failing a sobriety test. (Other news sources say he refused to take a breath test at that time, which I believe should be an automatic suspension of a commercial license.) The head of the MA Motor Vehicle Division resigned yesterday for failing to act on the info from CT and terminate his license. He apparently has a history of offenses. The company he was driving for has been cited for various violations the past two years, by news reports.

desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2019 at 12:39pm
 This is definately a very sad thing for all of the families of the affected,,,,just out enjoying life and then this AH just ends it in a blink of an eye. A constant violator of the laws yet.
 Without getting plumb political,,,these are the paths the liberals of these days are wanting to lead us. It just doesn't seem that long ago when the greater percentage of Americans AND THR PRESS would of been screaming for that individual to be shot, quartered and drug thru the town he lived in. These are dangerous times we live in and those times are made even more dangerous thru lack of any responsibilities from those that believe that nobody should have to pay for their crimes and then everybody gets a medal whether they finish or not,,,,My Goodness.
 OK,,I'm done,,,I'm outa here,,!!! (and don't nobody call my cell,cause I ain't answerin)
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2019 at 1:04pm
Joe, what you in a cell for now? Wink

Edited by chaskaduo - 26 Jun 2019 at 1:04pm
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
jaybmiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaybmiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2019 at 2:08pm
I'd QUICKLY convict then deport. CHEAPER than keeping his azz in jail for SEVEN lifetimes...
Oh yeah, pull his passport as he boards the plane to the Ukraine. Handcuff to seat though.
3 D-14s,A-C forklift, B-112
Kubota BX23S lil' TOOT( The Other Orange Tractor)

Never burn your bridges, unless you can walk on water
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2019 at 6:56pm
There is concern he is actually Chechen rather than Ukrainian just here on a Ukraine Passport. Then the CDL, has NEVER been noted he had one, and as such they did find Heroin in Wax sealed containers in the truck. If he is Chechen, he may have actually aimed at them.
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2019 at 6:50am
Just saw where the NH DMV said he DID have a CDL and did have DUI recently where license was NOT pulled. Director of DMV resigned. A little late for bad management to leave.
Jim.ME View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim.ME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2019 at 7:06am
More and more keeps coming out about him. Seems he was arrested in Texas a while back for possession of drug paraphernalia. In May he had a rollover accident in Texas. Supposedly swerved to avoid a car that cut him off, no charges on that one apparently. Several OUI incidents while a juvenile, so those didn't prevent him getting a CDL.

A problem with the reporting for CDL incidents is they go back to the state issuing the license, not to the feds, so it seems administration of the rules varies some. I don't like the idea of adding oversight but since the feds make the CDL rules, it would seem there should be one clearing house. They should get the reports from every state and pull CDLs if needed, not rely on the states to do it.
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2019 at 3:14pm
Thought that was the whole principal of the federal CDL to acumulate all points and violations 
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2019 at 4:14pm
Right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing in our government anymore, just plain ol to big for itself and everything simply falls through the cracks. No human checks because computers are perfectly programmed by humans. With the new kids it's everyone else's and the computers job to pay attention. I've been harassed on my bike on the highways before and reported it and license #s, I'm sure they were file 13ed right after my calls. Rant Over. And my heart goes out to these and other families that are victims of our gov's laziness lately.
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
CTuckerNWIL View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CTuckerNWIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2019 at 9:32pm
Originally posted by DaveKamp DaveKamp wrote:

If I was the prosecutor, I would make absolute certain that this individual was never released from my jurisdiction's custody.  Being deported back to Ukraine would NOT be worthy punishment for this incident...

unless, of course, he didn't have a pulse... they could deport him then.

Perzactly, maybe just making sure he didn't have a pulse would be the best thing all around!
http://www.ae-ta.com
Lena 1935 WC12xxx, Willie 1951 CA6xx Dad bought new, 1954WD45 PS, 1960 D17 NF
injpumpEd View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote injpumpEd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2019 at 9:54am
Really looking more and more like this "immigrant" is doing his job of causing chaos here and killing a few here and there! I'm saddened to think that a human could swerve over into oncoming traffic on purpose, but I still really do think he did exactly what he wanted to do! Hang him as an example, hang all those in gov who failed our system checks, and then go ahead and deport them all to his homeland!
210 "too hot to farm" puller, part of the "insane pumpkin posse". Owner of Guenther Heritage Diesel, specializing in fuel injection systems on heritage era tractors. stock rebuilds to all out pullers!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic