This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

very dangerous storms from ,,,,,

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: very dangerous storms from ,,,,,
    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 at 8:46pm

All our friends in central Texas all the way to tennessee need to be very aLERT AS THESE STORMS ARE PACKING LoTS OF BAD LIGHTENING,,, HEAVY 90 MPH WINDS and numerous tornados,,,!!!  BE CAREFUL out there Friends,,,,!!!!!!
Sponsored Links

shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2020 at 9:09pm
I agree! and...and...ya'll can't blame that stuff on me!
JohnCO View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnCO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2020 at 9:45pm
Sure we can Dale, we blame every snow storm anywhere in North America on you...LOL
"If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger hammer"
Allis Express participant
truckerfarmer View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truckerfarmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2020 at 9:58pm
YEAH!!! What John said!!
Looking at the past to see the future.
'53 WD, '53 WD45, WD snap coupler field cultivator, #53 plow,'53 HD5B dozer

Duct tape.... Can't fix stupidity. But will muffle the sound of it!
HD6GTOM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2020 at 10:49pm
I have to agree with ol shameless on this one. Dang snow came out of the east this time. He's west of me, unless????
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2020 at 11:59pm
You've never seen his boomerang show machine Tom?  He's trying to perfect it so he can get at Hubert.  He'll keep trying.........  he was supposed to get Darrel one time and he got DesertJoe instead.  Joe's still cussin him for that one.
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2020 at 1:30am

I AIN't EVER FORGETTIN, "WINTER STORM GOLIATH" that is for sure,,,,,,,,!!!!
DougG View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DougG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2020 at 11:14am
6 inches of rain in central Mo
Thad in AR. View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2020 at 11:29am
Rained all day yesterday
Tornado sirens went off in town and all the neighboring towns last night. Poured rain all night. Creek just about to jump the banks. Heavy sleet now.
64 degrees when I arrived at work yesterday morning. In the 20’s this morning.
We haven’t heard of any local damage.
Prayers sent for those in need.
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2020 at 12:42pm
Shammers, at least they don't blame ya for the hot house effect,  yet. Wink
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2020 at 2:59pm
Really a screwy winter this year so far hope it get better and settles down
Hubert (Ga)engine7 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hubert (Ga)engine7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2020 at 6:16pm
Heavy rain and high wind here right now with a temp of 68* supposed to pass through in an hour or so. No major damage locally but some trees down on houses toward the west side of the state. Prayers for the ones that have suffered from the effects of this system. Calling for rain most of next week. 

If Shameless tries to get me I will run to the farm and hide. He doesn't know where it is. Tongue
Just an old country boy saved by the grace of God.
thendrix View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thendrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2020 at 9:30pm
During the 49ers game the weather man came on and showed a roof of a bank or something being blown off in Rome. No damage here. Just sticks, limbs, and pine straw on the ground
"Farming is a business that makes a Las Vegas craps table look like a regular paycheck" Ronald Reagan
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2020 at 8:14am

If Shameless tries to get me I will run to the farm and hide. He doesn't know where it is.

Hey Hubert,,,Is your farm the one where you were yesterday,,,you know the one just south of Blair, Nebraska,,,,,,,,,????WinkWink
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hubert (Ga)engine7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2020 at 3:08pm
Joe, how did you know where I was??????? LOL
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hubert (Ga)engine7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2020 at 3:11pm
Had a tornado warning for the are the farm is in last night. Hopefully there was no damage, haven't had a call from any of my relatives down there.
LeonR2013 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LeonR2013 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2020 at 9:26pm
Had a tornado on the ground north of Springfield, Mo that hit a small town that did quite a bit of damage.    Leon
HD6GTOM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2020 at 11:15pm
Dang snowing tonight. Gonna have to shovel a path so the Jack Russell can get outta her dog house to P. Oh well last week I got a big bale out for those dang old goats. Shouldn't have to start the tractor for another week.
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2020 at 12:45am
WooHoo...i'm in with Flint now...another hose I stol...borrowed from Les sprung a leak and it gave my old lady....ooooops...I mean the loving wife some "pretty"! the pups are having a blast out in it too...they stop and look at us with a pile of pretty on top of their noses.
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2020 at 9:02pm
Keep it up and I hope you get some of that white pretty on YOUR nose....
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2020 at 10:23pm
An down his neck...
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic