This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Upload Your Favorite Allis Pictures

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Calvin Schmidt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2010 at 8:48am

Another day in the field.

Nothing is impossible if it is properly financed
Sponsored Links

Don(MI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Don(MI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2010 at 5:37pm

Sure is hard to pic one...

Jeff(WC)(MI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff(WC)(MI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2010 at 6:21pm
Don, love that snowy plow picture!
DSpears N IL View Drop Down
Silver Level Access
Silver Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DSpears N IL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2010 at 8:51pm
I like this photo of my Father planting checked rows corn on our farm near Deer Grove,Illinois. He was very focused on planting straight rows!

DeWayne

Jeff(WC)(MI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff(WC)(MI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2010 at 9:34pm
I like to look at "old" pics of "new" tractors...so Bruce(IA) pictures of his dads new 1954 WD45 caught me, as i was looking at them i noticed the name decal on the right side of the hood is not very straight....funny to see how they left the factory, and how fussy we are when putting them on now days!
JimIA View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimIA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2010 at 10:56pm
What a great group of pictures!
Will try to narrow it down to a few.
My Gradfather running the WD and 66.  He bought both pieces new.  This was the first time the tractor and combine operated together since 1963 and the last time Grandpa ran the pair.

This one needs a little explanation.  This is me(believe it or not) driving Carlys Best's 6-12.  Carlys' father either bought this tractor near new if not new.  We lost Carlys a few years ago but his grandson has the tractor now.  I'm glad to hear it is still in the family!  As for the picture this was taken when I was 17 or 18.  Carlys asked me to drive his tractor around to give it some exercise.  Talk about a treat for a young A-C nut.  Good times.

I love taking pictures, I have hundreds to choose from, so its hard to pick just a few!
Jim
AllisTime View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AllisTime Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2010 at 1:30am
Hey there Bill Long, just noticed the picture of you and your son at the Union Grove GOTO, it always makes me feel; good to see that picture of you and your son standing in front of my model B with your arm on the tractor at Union Grove Wi.and I still hope to meet you at a GOTO or a show some place some time....best wishes....Wayne.
Rfdeere View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rfdeere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2010 at 1:31am
   Jim, the Picture with the 6-12, is that at a show ? Looks like a 66 with cornhead, 35 picker, Forage Harvestor to the left maybe, and maybe a pull type Gleaner in the background? I notice the tractor on the All Crop Looks like it has FWA ? Very Interesting !
Randy Freshour,Member Indiana AC Partners,
http://www.rumelyallis.com
AllisTime View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AllisTime Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2010 at 1:40am
Hey Bill Long, I just noticed the picture of you and your son at the GOTO at Union Grove Wi. standing in front of my model B with your arm on it, that is great,I still hope to meet you some day at a GOTO or a show some place some how, best wishes to you and all.....Wayne.
tomwestky View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tomwestky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2010 at 8:26am

tomwestky View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tomwestky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2010 at 8:27am
Spent many hours on this 1941 WC.  CIRCA 1950
JimIA View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimIA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2010 at 5:22pm
Rfdeere,  that picture was taken at the show near Charles City Iowa.  Yes that is a 66 corn head combine being pulled by a 5050 tractor.  I think the Gleaner is a model T.
nowaktj View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nowaktj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2010 at 11:25am
Here are some pictures of the restoration I did on a WD
D19D, D17D, WD, WC, Snobee, #83 Plow, SC Blade, 14' disk, 400 series planter, B , Terra Tiger, M Dozer w/Baker Blade, TL-12, 42S Grader, G
Murph-NC View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Murph-NC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2010 at 1:42pm
Beautiful work!
AllisChalmers37 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AllisChalmers37 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2010 at 2:46pm
I see you even found some Allis oil filters
1937 WC, 1950 CA, 1959 D14, 1967 190XT, 2006 Ram 3500
Tony Elo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Elo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2010 at 4:39pm

I haven't been on here for a bit but I'll post this one of a 45d baling

allischalmerguy View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allischalmerguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2010 at 6:04pm
Thanks to all ...I really like seeing the Allis photos. Tom West in KY, What is under the old WC in the black and white photo?
Pastor Mike
Brad(WI) View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brad(WI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2010 at 6:22pm
Brad(WI) View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brad(WI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2010 at 6:26pm

Gleaner N6 with 8 row Geringhoff chopping corn head.  High moisture corn for dairy cattle.

Brad(WI) View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brad(WI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2010 at 6:32pm
This is my favorite- not Allis, but shows a deere stuck beyond the drivers ability:-)
Brad(WI) View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brad(WI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2010 at 6:42pm
220 before I sold her

Daughter on N6

Calvin Schmidt View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Calvin Schmidt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2010 at 7:03pm
Brad; Nice AUTOMATIC 3620 roller mill. I am a dealer in Ontario and have 8 rental mills.
Do you have any static electricity problems blowing HMC through the plastic blower pipes?
Nothing is impossible if it is properly financed
Brad(WI) View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brad(WI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2010 at 7:13pm
Never had a problem with it.
tomwestky View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tomwestky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2010 at 7:25pm
Evening pastorguy!   Those are cultivators.  We had disc rather than shovels.  There were four sets, two sets for each row, of three discs.  All I have left from all that is the special ratchet wrench that was used to tighten them.
split51 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote split51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2010 at 9:19pm
Nowaktj, That is a nice tractor.
1929 20-35 sn17662
B1 w/snow blade
B10 w/sickle mower
B110 w/mower deck
B110 w/tiller
B112 w/grader blade
B210 w/plo
allischalmerguy View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allischalmerguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2010 at 11:27pm
Thanks for the clarification Tom from Ky. That is interesting to know about the disk cultivator.
Pastor Mike
AC8070 View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AC8070 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2010 at 9:34am

It would half to be our 8550

NCAllisnut View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCAllisnut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2010 at 8:45pm
One of my favorites is one of my Grandpa combining in the 1960s with the WD and a All Crop 60 Bagger model.  He built a bin out of roofing tin when he couldn't get good farm help anymore.

And here's one of favorites, taken a bit more recently.

DREAM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DREAM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2010 at 11:04pm
Ain't that a shame Adam, you just can't get good help these days!LOL! I don't suppose you hung on to the Allcrop did you? I haven't seen a lot of bagger models, but there was an Allcrop for sale close to Pendleton Sc a while back. I still love the way that WD looks with the double seat on it. Awesome job!

8070, I have saved that pic, and may take down the Playmate calendar so I can have a place for it.LOL! That thing is all business. It just says "don't even think about trying to mess with me, i'll run over you and leave you in the dust!"
Is this one that you guys have, or are you wishing like me?LOL!
Claus View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2010 at 12:17am

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
  Share Topic