This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Update on brother

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tracy Martin TN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Update on brother
    Posted: 21 Dec 2023 at 7:10pm
My brother Donald turned 65 on Nov 16th of this year. I have been praying that the Lord would spare him and maybe get a few more good years yet. I think the fight in him is about gone. If the Lord don't intervene, he won't be long in this world.Breaks my heart watching him and watching my mother worry so about his illness. Pray for Donald,and that   the Lord's will be done and pray for me and my family! Tough all the way around! God Bless! Tracy
No greater gift than healthy grandkids!
Sponsored Links

Thad in AR. View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2023 at 7:23pm
I am praying for your brother and your family.
Pat the Plumber CIL View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pat the Plumber CIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2023 at 7:25pm
I will keep your brother in my thoughts and prayers. Also will pray for you and your family .
You only need to know 3 things to be a plumber;Crap rolls down hill,Hot is on the left and Don't bite your fingernails

1964 D-17 SIV 3 Pt.WF,1964 D-15 Ser II 3pt.WF ,1960 D-17 SI NF,1956 WD 45 WF.
JoeM(GA) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeM(GA) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2023 at 7:48pm
Tracy, lifting you all up in prayer, praying for peace, comfort, and salvation in this time
Allis Express North Georgia
41 WC,48 UC Cane,7-G's,
Ford 345C TLB
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2023 at 8:22pm

Hey Tracy,,,Good Thoughts, Well Wishes and lots of prayers for all your family in this time of uncertancy and concerns,,,,May PEACE be with you all,,,,,
plummerscarin View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote plummerscarin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2023 at 10:51pm
Prayers sent
captaindana View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote captaindana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2023 at 4:51am
Prayers for your family.
Blue Skies and Tail Winds
                          Dana
ACinSC View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ACinSC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2023 at 5:42am
Prayers for Donald from SC 🙏
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2023 at 7:00am
Praywrs for all from here!
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2023 at 12:59pm
Prayers for all from here in Ohio 

Brian F(IL) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian F(IL) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2023 at 1:10pm
Prayers have been said for you, your brother, and all of your family.  Trust in Him.
Hubert (Ga)engine7 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hubert (Ga)engine7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2023 at 7:53pm
Tracy, prayers for Donald and for you and for all of your family, especially for your mother. At times like this we have to trust God and pray that His perfect will be done.
Just an old country boy saved by the grace of God.
Tracy Martin TN View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tracy Martin TN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2023 at 10:02pm
I appreciate all the prayers! I know they work! God Bless! Tracy
Dirt Farmer View Drop Down
Silver Level Access
Silver Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dirt Farmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2023 at 1:39am
We'll continue to pray for your family.
Herb(GA) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Herb(GA) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2023 at 6:20am
Prayers for your family.  Herb(GA)
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tracy Martin TN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2024 at 6:04pm
My brother Donald went home to the Lord this morning. The cancer really took its toll. He was so weak yesterday when I saw him. I think last night when we left, he knew something I didn't. Going to miss him dearly. Pray for my Mom, he lived with her all his life. I know he is dancing with Jesus now! Thanks for the prayers, they are greatly appreciated! God Bless! Tracy
DougG View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DougG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2024 at 6:08pm
Deepest sympathies,,,,
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2024 at 6:24pm

Deepest Sympathies Tracy,,,May PEACE be with you all,,,
Lars(wi) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lars(wi) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2024 at 6:28pm
Tracy, my deepest condolences on the passing of your brother.
I tried to follow the science, but it was not there. I then followed the money, and that’s where I found the science.
JoeM(GA) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeM(GA) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2024 at 6:32pm
So, so sorry Tracy!, you, your mom, and the entire family continue to be in our prayers in the coming times
Allis Express North Georgia
41 WC,48 UC Cane,7-G's,
Ford 345C TLB
DSpears N IL View Drop Down
Silver Level Access
Silver Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DSpears N IL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2024 at 7:38pm
sorry to hear about your brother passing.
May he rest in peace!
DeWayne

JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2024 at 11:49pm
Tracy Martin, condolences to you, your mom and family. 
 if you loved him, you will surely miss him, but Seems you know where he has gone and in time you will be with him and those who have gone ahead.
 May Peace rest in your hearts, Good memories rest in the mind, and the Comforter be with you always.
 Just some words from Ecclesiastics.

To Everything There is a Season

1To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:

2A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;

3A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;

4A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;

5A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;

6A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away;

7A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;

8A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.

The Excellence in God's Works

9What profit hath he that worketh in that wherein he laboureth? 10I have seen the travail, which God hath given to the sons of men to be exercised in it.

11He hath made every thing beautiful in his time: also he hath set the world in their heart, so that no man can find out the work that God maketh from the beginning to the end.

12I know that there is no good in them, but for a man to rejoice, and to do good in his life.

13And also that every man should eat and drink, and enjoy the good of all his labour, it is the gift of God.

14I know that, whatsoever God doeth, it shall be for ever: nothing can be put to it, nor any thing taken from it: and God doeth it, that men should fear before him.

15That which hath been is now; and that which is to be hath already been; and God requireth that which is past.

From Dust to Dust

16And moreover I saw under the sun the place of judgment, that wickedness was there; and the place of righteousness, that iniquity was there.

17I said in mine heart, God shall judge the righteous and the wicked: for there is a time there for every purpose and for every work.

18I said in mine heart concerning the estate of the sons of men, that God might manifest them, and that they might see that they themselves are beasts.

19For that which befalleth the sons of men befalleth beasts; even one thing befalleth them: as the one dieth, so dieth the other; yea, they have all one breath; so that a man hath no preeminence above a beast: for all is vanity.

20All go unto one place; all are of the dust, and all turn to dust again.

21Who knoweth the spirit of man that goeth upward, and the spirit of the beast that goeth downward to the earth?

22Wherefore I perceive that there is nothing better, than that a man should rejoice in his own works; for that is his portion: for who shall bring him to see what shall be after him?

He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
Coke-in-MN View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Coke-in-MN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2024 at 12:22am
This is something I wish I had heard when wife passes after long illness 

https://youtu.be/4cHv-PE561A?si=JosUzHQ3c4S5TV5w
Faith isn't a jump in the dark. It is a walk in the light. Faith is not guessing; it is knowing something.
"Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful."
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2024 at 1:32am
For everyone who has suffered a loss in the last year, heed the words of the song that Coke has put on here.  It really helps.

Tracy, my condolences to you and all the family.  It hurts, but trust in the Lord,  He has a plan for us and we'll not understand it until the time comes.  TRUST.

The older we get, it seems its easier, but it never is.  Hang in there and we're all praying for you and the family.
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2024 at 6:31am
Prayers the Lords comfort comes to you and the family. Your brother is home and pain free now.
plummerscarin View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote plummerscarin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2024 at 12:15pm
My condolences to you and your family
Hubert (Ga)engine7 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hubert (Ga)engine7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2024 at 12:41pm
AMEN to the verses that JC-WI posted and also the song that Coke shared. Listen closely to the message.

Tracy, praying that God will give you and your family comfort and strength as well as the peace that passes all understanding during this time.
Just an old country boy saved by the grace of God.
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2024 at 3:04pm
Prayer for you and your family. Tom
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tracy Martin TN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2024 at 5:23pm
We buried Donald yesterday. Buried my Aunt last Friday, Dad's last sibling. Been a tough week to start the year off with. Thanks for all the prayers and kind words. They were very much appreciated. Continue to pray for my Mom, been really hard on her. She will be 93 in Feb. Thanks and God Bless!  Tracy
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2024 at 1:25pm
Prayers for your Mother Tracy, mine will be 97 in April and is in a resthome, she holding her own try to go see her every 2 or 3 weeks.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic