This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

TV

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kansas99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2022 at 7:49am
Originally posted by desertjoe desertjoe wrote:

Originally posted by JW in MO JW in MO wrote:

Originally posted by fixer1958 fixer1958 wrote:

Probably like everything else anymore.
I don't need smart anything, just work and leave me alone.

X2
Originally posted by steve(ill) steve(ill) wrote:

they get BIGGER and CHEAPER every year... One of the FEW things that does that.

Well, if you talk to my wife, I may be an exception to that rule.

I don't quite know how to take that,,,,??LOL

I had to replace the big screen in den with a "smart Tv" and I'm really liking it as NOW I'm thinking I'm gonna do away with the excessive monthly cost of cable,,,I'm in a heated discussion with cable company cause they dropped Newsmax,,,,!!  There are more channels available on zuko, rulo, pulo rulo and many others with them "catchy" names and ,,,,and,,,most of them are FREE,,,!! So, why have cable as most of the channels I now watch are free,,,,?? You just gotta have an internet connection.

I did the same Joe. Smart tv no cable. You can download the newsmax app on your TV and it’s free. I did buy one of those $60 antennas that look like something off of MASH but can’t get it talking to the tv. Couple neighbors have them and pick up over 25 stations. One even gets espn.
"LET"S GO BRANDON!!"
Sponsored Links

Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2022 at 10:34am
Originally posted by DiyDave DiyDave wrote:

Originally posted by FREEDGUY FREEDGUY wrote:

Originally posted by steve(ill) steve(ill) wrote:

they get BIGGER and CHEAPER every year... One of the FEW things that does that.
But , with lower and lower quality ConfusedOuch!! A Tv/computer friend of mine says ALL recent offerings of Tv's are doomed to 2 years of service AT BEST, and they're not repairable for the cost of repairs CryCry

What did master yoda say when he saw himself on a 4k tv?

HDMIWink
Woooooowwww!  LOL  And I mean WOW!LOLLOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic