Unofficial Allis Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Politics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

TURDIES and Face Masks

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: TURDIES and Face Masks
    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 at 8:38am
Dimmy, is that you dressed up and ready to go to Wal Mart ??

Edited by steve(ill) - 02 Jul 2020 at 8:39am
Trump Is Not A Lib or Conserv, He's a "Pragmatist." (someone who is practical and focused on reaching a goal. Has a straightforward, matter-of-fact approach and doesn't let emotion distract him or her
Sponsored Links

Steve Bright View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Bright Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2020 at 9:04am
I don't wear a mask unless I'm in a grain bin or hay loft, And I NEVER GO TO WAL MART, Wal Mart is for you job killers to go to.
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2020 at 9:33am
So you are your own worst enemy? I will at least carry one if insistence of wearing one.
Steve Bright View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Bright Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2020 at 9:54am
I don't go in to places that require them, Because I don't go to places with lots of people. I social distance and mind my own business
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2020 at 10:15am
RIGHT!!! And that BS Flag is Flying REALLY High right about now.
Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2020 at 11:02am
Actually, I believe him. For myself, I can't say "never", but damn few and far between I go anywhere these days.
TomC View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TomC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2020 at 11:12am
I can't believe he answers to Dimmy! That by itself says it all
Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2020 at 11:28am
Originally posted by TomC TomC wrote:

That's nothing. Walk up behind a large group, and yell, "HEY A55HOLE!" They'll probably ALL turn around!
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2020 at 5:44pm
Source: Babylon Bee. Sponsored by BRAWNDO, its got what you need!
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2020 at 5:56pm
well, SOMEBODY in the house has to go to the grocery store.. I need material from Menards every month... Oil needs changed in the truck and tractors... Gas for the lawnmower... another jug of roundup..... HOW DO YOU NOT go to the stores ?  Not often, but SOMEBODY is going... Or do you order your Chineese crap on line and not support local business ?
Trump Is Not A Lib or Conserv, He's a "Pragmatist." (someone who is practical and focused on reaching a goal. Has a straightforward, matter-of-fact approach and doesn't let emotion distract him or her
Animal Cracker View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Animal Cracker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2020 at 6:09pm
Originally posted by TomC TomC wrote:

LOL    I Know they answer to the nicknames..... AIN't it great      MAGA
Steve (MT) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve (MT) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2020 at 6:37pm
Originally posted by steve(ill) steve(ill) wrote:

Dimmy, is that you dressed up and ready to go to Wal Mart ??[DIV]
[/DIV][DIV][IMG]uploads/131/face_mask_2020-07-02_08-37-46.JPG" height="620" width="700[/IMG]
[/DIV]

That is a healthcare worker in several places where hospitals are at 90% capacity from slow people not wearing masks.
MAGA, Let the good times roll!!
4 more years, 4 more years!!!!
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2020 at 6:46pm
MASKS DO SH!T for stemming the transfer. If within 20 feet and someone wearing a crappy mask or wearing it wrong Sneezes, Coughs heavily or pulls it down to take a puff off a cig then hacks up a lung cookie is the problem. SICK People going out in public and NOT STAYING HOME dumbazz.

Edited by DMiller - 02 Jul 2020 at 6:47pm
Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2020 at 6:18am
Well, the wife does the grocery shopping, so yes somebody in the house does. Bought oil change supplies and a switch yesterday, 2 workers and one other customer there, which is typical. Tractor dealership for parts, 3 workers, two other customers. Crop chemicals, 3 workers and me. That covers where I’ve been for about a month.
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2020 at 6:53am
Unless living inside a bubble without personal contact or wearing all the PPE Crap 100% of the time EVERYWHERE and avoiding any close contact(<6') with EVERYONE, then a family member coming from a store, or going to a local store/shop where the patrons have utilized do utilize the large box mass mayhem stores then you are still presented with a chance transfer or infection. It is not JUST the large people volume stores or a church or large cities as a infected person may wander anywhere for a few days before develops symptoms. To consider otherwise is false hope paranoia and less than realistic values.

I go where I must to maintain the needs of the house, the repairs and repair materials for our living, I do NOT always wear a mask but carry one if the store front or shop has notice are required for entry and I social distance. Anything else is just being paranoid and foolish.

Then there is hand sanitizer, it is NOT Instantaneous as to destroying Virus, will "Reduce" volume of bacteria, and will eventually destroy virus but only as use enough to damage the oil layer on the skin, has to be in volume enough to cover the hands(Both) and be rolled/spread/presented to the skin for up to twenty seconds then either Rinsed or towel removed to reduce virus volumes, otherwise is from 1 to 3 HOURS before the virus is destroyed when left to evaporate and has been smeared from hiding places to other zones on the hands. That from my physician at last visit. He washes hands With SOAP even after using the sanitizer that has a skin treatment component to reduce skin damage of sanitizers, the 'Washing' is the Key and REQUIRED to Flush contaminates OFF the hands. To use the crap sanitizers as so many do in lieu of washing is worthless by his account as dries the skin allowing further places of damaged skin for entry thru those breaks in our protective layer.

Edited by DMiller - 03 Jul 2020 at 7:01am
pinball View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2020 at 8:31am
the virus for some people dosent hurt the when they get it. don't know why but is apparently true but anyone that has it can spread it so unless you have been tested you don't know if you have it or not. Ii am 73 and I am not worried about myself. if I get it I will deal with it but I do wear a mask in stores and I do the social distancing thing. not really for my self but for the people I care about around me. if I gave them the virus it would be like putting a knife in my back. its every ones choice but remember its not always about you.
Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2020 at 11:27am
Originally posted by DMiller DMiller wrote:

Unless living inside a bubble without personal contact or wearing all the PPE Crap 100% of the time EVERYWHERE and avoiding any close contact(<6') with EVERYONE, then a family member coming from a store, or going to a local store/shop where the patrons have utilized do utilize the large box mass mayhem stores then you are still presented with a chance transfer or infection. It is not JUST the large people volume stores or a church or large cities as a infected person may wander anywhere for a few days before develops symptoms. To consider otherwise is false hope paranoia and less than realistic values.

I go where I must to maintain the needs of the house, the repairs and repair materials for our living, I do NOT always wear a mask but carry one if the store front or shop has notice are required for entry and I social distance. Anything else is just being paranoid and foolish.

Then there is hand sanitizer, it is NOT Instantaneous as to destroying Virus, will "Reduce" volume of bacteria, and will eventually destroy virus but only as use enough to damage the oil layer on the skin, has to be in volume enough to cover the hands(Both) and be rolled/spread/presented to the skin for up to twenty seconds then either Rinsed or towel removed to reduce virus volumes, otherwise is from 1 to 3 HOURS before the virus is destroyed when left to evaporate and has been smeared from hiding places to other zones on the hands. That from my physician at last visit. He washes hands With SOAP even after using the sanitizer that has a skin treatment component to reduce skin damage of sanitizers, the 'Washing' is the Key and REQUIRED to Flush contaminates OFF the hands. To use the crap sanitizers as so many do in lieu of washing is worthless by his account as dries the skin allowing further places of damaged skin for entry thru those breaks in our protective layer.

Well no kidding Captain Diatribe, but that wasn’t the question
LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2020 at 12:03pm
Originally posted by pinball pinball wrote:

the virus for some people dosent hurt the when they get it. don't know why but is apparently true but anyone that has it can spread it so unless you have been tested you don't know if you have it or not. Ii am 73 and I am not worried about myself. if I get it I will deal with it but I do wear a mask in stores and I do the social distancing thing. not really for my self but for the people I care about around me. if I gave them the virus it would be like putting a knife in my back. its every ones choice but remember its not always about you.

Pinball, I think the answer to your first observation is because many who are being diagnosed as having COVID 19, do not really have it. '19' is just one member of a family of viruses. To my knowledge there is still no definitive test for '19' alone. The current tests will only detect the Corona virus family. They diagnose based on observed symptoms, but the definition seems to be constantly changing!

I think games are being played with the numbers. Right now, it would benefit the democrat's to have the COVID 19 numbers as high as possible because President Trump is trying to reboot the economy by opening things back up.
I am still confident of this;
I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. Ps 27
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2020 at 12:47pm
There are specific tests for CV19, but they take a full lab, take days to culture the samples then identify the DNA markers of the Coronavirus are dealing with. Rhinovirus is really close and will show a false Coronavirus Positive, the Common Cold which over a third of the public has each season is a Coronavirus.
Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2020 at 1:58pm
You can’t accurately say “The common cold is a Coronavirus “. Not quite. A common cold “can be a Coronavirus “. About 1/3 of colds are.
pinball View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2020 at 2:12pm
I do agree with you tbone. politics is the biggest problem along with the fake news and plus it is a virus which means no one is 100 percent sure. I have to get tested Monday at the va for a surgery on Wednesday. not sure how extensive it is. i surely will be glad when they do find a cure.   all lives matters.
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2020 at 2:44pm
I too agree tbone, the "Common Cold" is not so singularly "Common" some are bacterial, some Viral strains NOT Coronavirus yet a "Asymptomatic Coronavirus" Positive could be nothing more than a Cold and indeterminate as to Covid19. The Media plays the audience as Chumps on this, quoting Coronavirus Tests numbers where Covid19 case loads do NOT come close.

And the prior diatribe was only intended for the Dipstick MT Head, NOT directed to anyone else.

Edited by DMiller - 03 Jul 2020 at 2:45pm
LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2020 at 5:13pm
Originally posted by DMiller DMiller wrote:

There are specific tests for CV19, but they take a full lab, take days to culture the samples then identify the DNA markers of the Coronavirus are dealing with. Rhinovirus is really close and will show a false Coronavirus Positive, the Common Cold which over a third of the public has each season is a Coronavirus.

Yes, I stand corrected, I should have said a 'practical' test

Edited by LouSWPA - 03 Jul 2020 at 5:14pm
I am still confident of this;
I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. Ps 27
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic