This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Pulling Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tunica

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WEL(IN&TN) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tunica
    Posted: 23 Nov 2012 at 8:16am
Anyone going to Tunica next week? If so, what are you taking? Would like to see Wi50 and Pankey there.
Sponsored Links

wi50 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wi50 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2012 at 8:34am
maybe Rod and Pankey can go.  You'd have to bi-polar creeps to deal with.  Seriously those two creep me out.  I'm not scared of much other than small rodents and angry persion women, but those two rank right up there.

I'm not going.  I don't know if some friends are or not, they run that 4500-5500 Division 4. I do some work for them and I travel with now and then, drive one once in a while.  I went to Lincoln Ne. last year and won a Div 5 hook, kind of fun.  I hope to go a few times this winter but I've got 2 small children at home, one is 3 weeks old and it's hard to get away for any extend time for recreation purposes. 

I planning on Gordyville though.  I heavily modified the head for an engine that's been winning a lot in the LLSS classes here and with another driver in Kentucky. 
"see what happens when you have no practical experience doing something...... you end up playing with calculators and looking stupid on the internet"
cotncrzy View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cotncrzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2012 at 7:04am
Good lord willing I will be there Thursday morning and stay throughout the three day event. If the tractor is to heavy for the 3500# I am pulling in the 4250 KOH Thursday, and the Div 1 Farmstock 4000, and 4500# classes on Friday. I am pulling a WD by the name of TOTALLY BALLISTIC, look me up I would love to meet some people from this board. 
C, WD45,WD puller, 185, 200, 7060 Red Belly, 7060 Black Belly,8010, and a R52 Gleaner, AND PROUD OF THEM!
mlpankey View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlpankey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2012 at 1:12pm
Hello Stan I enjoyed meeting you at rutledge. Really havent ran into around tn since. No I am working 12 hours a day untill jan 1. So I dont see me getting there this year.when works good i work .have brad and jeremy from up there bring you sown to shop somertime next year.

Edited by mlpankey - 25 Nov 2012 at 1:16pm
WEL(IN&TN) View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WEL(IN&TN) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2012 at 5:27am
Since you guys won't be there I hope others with very strong running ACs will be. Like to see ACs compete well at Tunica.
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WEL(IN&TN) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2012 at 5:29am
cotncrzy, I will look you up on Friday. Looking forward to meeting you.
DarrylinWA View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarrylinWA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2012 at 6:56am
WE have about 6 members from our club going down there from WA. state. They are bringing some posters down for our 2013 GOTO. Doug and Dianne Bowman, Mark and Diane Valintine and Jim and Jenny McMiname.

Have fun down there. Thumbs Up

Take care, Darryl
B 10 Custom. Serial # 1001 D21, First D21 built 69 #4498 and Last D 21 Built #4609. 1946 MM UTU. And 2000, 2005 Pete's. AC custom Hauling.
Fields View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fields Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2012 at 2:49pm
My wc Allis going. My friend Rick McPhearson is driving it. The wc has The orange Devil painted on the gas tank.
d17brown View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote d17brown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2012 at 4:00pm
mine is available if someone wants to pull it
phil
mlpankey View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlpankey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2012 at 5:05pm
renting it or selling it?
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WEL(IN&TN) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2012 at 5:54am
Firsy day at Tunica was very interesting. Lots of good looking, good running tractors. Unfortunately an Oliver 88 won the "King of the Hill" pull. Hope for a good AC day today.
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WEL(IN&TN) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2012 at 5:20am
2nd day produced some of the best pulling tractors I have ever seen. One class had 126 entries and all of them (except for mabey 2) were top notch machines. Met some AC forum members and all in all had a great day.  
Fields View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fields Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2012 at 7:23pm
will my friends and neibors are headed back to wisconsin with my wc allis and trailer. allong withe there oliver 88. next year I'll try to go.
cotncrzy View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cotncrzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2012 at 6:17am
  WEL,
  It was great to meet you. The pull was great, being I slipped in a fourth place finish  didn't hurt nothing either! I will try to post some pics soon!
C, WD45,WD puller, 185, 200, 7060 Red Belly, 7060 Black Belly,8010, and a R52 Gleaner, AND PROUD OF THEM!
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WEL(IN&TN) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2012 at 4:18pm
Good to meet you also. I still am amazed how well those 16.9X26 tires hooked up with that track!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic