Unofficial Allis Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Politics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Trump abandons Kurdish Allies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2019 at 7:14am
The Kurds hate ISIS and so do we.. We teamed up to defeat ISIS.... That does not mean we are going to help them forever.... WE "teamed" up with Russia during WWII for a similar reason..

Just like Palestine, the KURDS can stop the fighting at any time and TALK to Turkey about a peaceful resolution.......... But they don't want that.
Trump Is Not A Lib or Conserv, He's a "Pragmatist." (someone who is practical and focused on reaching a goal. Has a straightforward, matter-of-fact approach and doesn't let emotion distract him or her
Sponsored Links

DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2019 at 7:41am
The Turks hate ISIS as well, if the Kurds wish to make peace with Turkey then THEY need to talk, NOT sit behind less than ONE THOUSAND US Troops as a shield. This has been so blown out of proportion, is NOT Thousands of Troops playing guard on the Kurds, LESS THAN One Thousand, mostly as trainers and oversight.
NEVER green View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NEVER green Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2019 at 11:06am
Originally posted by TramwayGuy TramwayGuy wrote:

“NG, "Trammy what do you think of the 70 Demoncraps who wanted to impeach Trump before the Mueller report even came out???"
Notice Tammie didn't say a word about his golden elite club members.   What a hind teet sucker he is. ”

Oh, that’s their prerogative.   

What do you think about the GOP Senators who say they would vote ‘no’ on conviction if it got that far??

Since asking about crimes or dirt like the fake news calls it is not an impeachable offence, it makes sense.

Their prerogative???? Show me rules or laws supporting their prerogative!
2-8050 1-7080 6080 D-19 modelE & A 7040   R50       
Lonn View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2019 at 11:26am
Originally posted by TramwayGuy TramwayGuy wrote:

“Tram, you should do a better job on your research regarding Kurdish history. They are not all the same tribe. They are not what the media has fed us the last few decades.”

Regardless of the Kurdish history, they were our best ally in fighting against ISIS. But that means nothing to Trump, who has no hotels in that region.
Bull
I have no tag line

Lonn View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2019 at 11:30am
The Kurds were attacking Turkey constantly, they also took towns in Syria and Iraq at the point of a gun and drove non Kurds off their land. They take Christian towns and kill all who wouldn't convert. I didn't promise them a damned thing and they deserve nothing from me. Trammy, I did hear they take volunteers but you better hurry, they're being smashed as we speak. Thumbs Up

And don't get confused that I would support Turkey, I don't care as long as we don't get involved in THEIR civil war.

I have no tag line

DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2019 at 5:29pm
Funny how tranny and his ilk elected bummer to get us out of the middle east, he came and went, continuously killin more people , and never got us out.  Trump is elected, gets us out, and still tranny complains.  Does anyone else see the 180º turn in logic, that tranny has made?Wink
Source: Babylon Bee
klinemar View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote klinemar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2019 at 5:42pm
So both the Democrats and the Republicans are concerned about Trump's drawing the few troops we had with the Kurds out. Well instead of all of this talk about Impeaching everyone besides Trump, Justice Kavanaugh and Attorney General Barr,why doesn't Congress declare war like they used to! This joint resolution business is not getting the job done as far as winning wars!
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2019 at 5:47pm
If the KURDS don't want this, then WHY don't they talk to Turkey and solve this once and forall.............. BECAUSE THEY DONT WANT PEACE... They just want the US to back them up forever while they keep this sh*t up.

And TURKEY is not innocent either... But they have 4 MILLION ILLEGALS in their country that need to GO HOME and they should NOT have to keep them in Turkey.

Edited by steve(ill) - 10 Oct 2019 at 5:49pm
Trump Is Not A Lib or Conserv, He's a "Pragmatist." (someone who is practical and focused on reaching a goal. Has a straightforward, matter-of-fact approach and doesn't let emotion distract him or her
Lonn View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2019 at 6:22pm
Exactly, Turkey told Europe it's either this or they are sending the 3 million plus ISIS fighters to Europe's doorstep.

I have no tag line

Lonn View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2019 at 6:26pm
And Syria offered peace to the Kurds and protection from Turkey, as it was before Obummer got involved and the Kurds thumbed their nose at the deal.

Now the stupid Kurds sent their main fighting force out to fight in the open, an environment made for tanks, and they have no tanks. Meanwhile Turkey sent 1000 tanks in. How stupid are the Kurds?
I have no tag line

TramwayGuy View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TramwayGuy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2019 at 6:35am
Is it accurate that the Kurds didn't help the United States at the Normandy landings in June of 1944? Yes, it sure is. You know where else they didn't help us? Bunker Hill. Saratoga. Antietam. Gettysburg. Vicksburg. The Argonne Forest. Kasserine Pass. The Bulge. Okinawa. Iwo Jima. Chosin Reservoir and Hamburger Hill and Hue.

You know who else didn't help us at any of those places? Turkey. Yet somehow, Turkey gets a pass and the Kurds do not.

For the record, the Kurds DID help us in World War II, if by "us" you accept the anti-Axis coalition including the United Kingdom. Kurdish fighters fought with the British Commonwealth forces in Greece, Italy, and North Africa, as well as against a pro-Nazi coup in Iraq itself. They did their share, even if they did not fight directly alongside American troops.
klinemar View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote klinemar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2019 at 7:35am
So Tramway you have sounded off about the Kurds let me ask you about Trump sending troops to Saudia Arabia? My belief is no coalition with other nations we get out or don't get involved! The idea that America can be the world's policeman is wrong. We don't have public support for these incursions anymore.3,000 Americans died on 9/11 and people have forgotten or don't care. Just like the border,let em all in and have no respect for those that came here legally!You Democrats like to accuse Trump of the very crimes we know you Democrats have committed!
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2019 at 7:43am
Agree K, the world DESPISES us for entering to be the Street Cop, we need to stop where they can beat on each other until they destroy each other. We do not need to send our men and women into frays as this, they do not need to die there and if the world's supply of oil stops flowing we just hunker down here with our own and leave them have their New World Order or Chaos or Disorder, whatever they wish. BUILD the DAMN Wall keep them OUT of Here.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2019 at 8:55am
You know who else didn't help us at any of those places? Turkey. Yet somehow, Turkey gets a pass and the Kurds do not.

What a MORON... Who cares about TURKEY ?... Kurds want OUR HELP which is refused.. Turkey has NOT ASKED FOR OUR HELP in THEIR PROBLEMS... So who cares what past Wars they were in... THATS NOT THE  PROBLEM !!  KURDS want us to FIGHT THEIR BATTLE.. TURKEY has asked for NOTHING.
Kenny L. View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kenny L. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2019 at 6:50pm
My take on this is the idiots in congress will not let the military leader run the show so there is no way to win any of the wars we've been in since WWII, I spent 18 month in nam  and every time we would find Charlie had to ask some asshole who was to scared to be on the front line what we could do or not do what a bunch of and by the time they would get back to us it was to late.
  Now for this Kurdish thing every time that the USA pull out we leave behind people who help us and it'll be that why no matter what war or police keeping that the idiots in Washington decides to put our warriors in harm way.

jaybmiller View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaybmiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2019 at 6:59pm
OK, offer any Kurds living in the USA ( you know, the one's crying on TV about the 'situation back HOME...)., FREE plane ticket, to go back HOME and fight. I'd even supply an AK47 and 1,000 rounds , jus to help them get off on the right foot...
3 D-14s,A-C forklift, B-112
Kubota BX23S lil' TOOT( The Other Orange Tractor)

Never burn your bridges, unless you can walk on water
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2019 at 7:40pm
Well TODAY they KURDS and the Syrian Army have decided they have a COMMON enemy in Turkey Military..... So they switch sides and work TOGETHER to fight TURKEY... YEP... nobody wants PEACE.. they just want to fight  EVERYONE.
Lars(wi) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lars(wi) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2019 at 8:14pm
sounds like another CIA cluster. foment rage on all sides, and encourage arms sales everywhere.
JFK was right, when said he wanted to 'smash the CIA into a thousand pieces, and scatter them to the winds'.
Where We Go One We Go All
Rich-MN View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich-MN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2019 at 8:21pm
I thought that the muslims were not supposed to kill other muslims....so much for the so called religion of  peace/pieces.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2019 at 8:42pm
YEA............ they been killing EVERYONE they see for 5000 years... WHY STOP NOW ??
Lonn View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2019 at 9:38pm
The Kurds want an ethno state and had been cleansing people from there homes and farms being especially tough on Christians. They are also Communists. I dont care how they helped out soldiers or for what reason, they were a tool and so were our soldiers. Bring them home.

I agree with the above sentiment about the CIA. They caused a lot of our troubles in the Middle East AND they are trying to overthrow our government as we speak! Disband the CIA.

Edited by Lonn - 13 Oct 2019 at 9:39pm
I have no tag line

Animal Cracker View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Animal Cracker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2019 at 11:04pm
Originally posted by Lars(wi) Lars(wi) wrote:

sounds like another CIA cluster. foment rage on all sides, and encourage arms sales everywhere.
JFK was right, when said he wanted to 'smash the CIA into a thousand pieces, and scatter them to the winds'.
Look were that got him.
m16ty View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote m16ty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2019 at 10:22pm
It is way more complicated than the media would lead you to believe. 

If we are fighting with the Kurds, that means we would be at war with Turkey. So you think it's a good idea to go to war with Turkey, a NATO member. Because if you do, all the other NATO members are obligated by NATO to fight for Turkey. 

The Democrats in the House right now are wanting to vote for some sort of armed conflict for the Kurds, but they have run into problems. They know, as stated above, that they open a whole can of worms making some sort of war declaration for the Kurds and against Turkey. And even if they vote to send troops to Sierra, Trump is the Commander-in -Chief, and troops won't go anywhere without Trump saying so.

Isis has pretty much been defeated militarily, so we have no other business there. There is no objective for the US. I hate that people are dying there, but it's really none of our business.  
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2019 at 10:55pm
Now the KURDS are teamed up with the SYRIAN Army... They are backed by Russia..... Turkey is in NATO, but they have been warming up to RUSSIA this past year and buying weapons from them........ so now WHO DOES RUSSIA BACK ???

Moral to the story is that this middle east area is a CLUSTER FK... always has been, always will be.
Animal Cracker View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Animal Cracker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2019 at 3:42am
How much money should we waste there. I don't see any skinny soldiers. That place is a joke. yesterday,today,and tomorrow. I thought the Kurds were from northern Iraq.  And there last plite was  in Iraq.  Look around what do see in these places,nothing. Well the answer is underground. How much land would you what to hold on to.
Lonn View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2019 at 7:34am
The only reason we were ever there was for Israel. I know that seems to piss people off when I say that but it is true. Israel was getting more than 75% of their oil from the Kurds and getting at less than half price. Israel was staging missile attacks from the Kurdish held areas against Syria and Israel needs chaos in order to complete the settlements of Israelis in Palestine and in the distant future, settlements into the greater Israel. Without chaos the Arabs might unite and they may even unite with the Persians. To me I don't have a dog in that fight except the government steals my money to foment it. I don't subscribe to the view that the Jews are any longer the Chosen and I don't think most in Israel are true Jews. So if I don't support it in thought or by religion, then why am I forced to support it with my money? Israel can make peace if they want to, first by stopping the settlements and second by being strong militarily. They already stole are technology to be strong militarily. Don't get me wrong, I have no love for the radical Muslims but I take the Ron Paul approach to that situation. Let Israel handle it and they can lay in whatever bed they make for themselves and no American should have to sacrifice their blood and fortune for it. And anybody that wants to help out Israel, feel free, start by writing personal checks and you can check to see if they'll accept you or your children or your grandchildren into their military ...... you know, like Rahm Emanuel did. Which he really did. As much as I dislike him, that is putting your money and your life where your mouth is.

Oh and Russia is going to do what is good for Russia. If they think it benefits them they'll help the Kurds and as soon as it doesn't they'll drop them, like every other country that isn't run by banksters.

The Kurds are commies and that's why the left loves them and they ignore the cutting off of heads done by the them, the cleansing of Christians and Jews from the territory held by them, the terrorist bombing they do to civilians in Turkey and so on and so forth. The neocons are in it for the money and they sell it to Christians in this country as our duty to defend Israel..... well Israel is in for a world of hurt as long as they are turned from God and that is a fact that none of us can stop.
I have no tag line

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic