This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

trial run

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: trial run
    Posted: 27 Sep 2019 at 7:54am
fired up the "machine" yesterday, just to make sure it would start. anyone notice?
Sponsored Links

Thad in AR. View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2019 at 8:49am
Yep it was 84 degrees with 90 percent humidity instead of 98 degrees and 96 percent humidity.
You are appreciated
FloydKS View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FloydKS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2019 at 9:28am
I think the belt is slipping...

Holding a grudge is like taking poison and expecting the other person to die
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2019 at 9:41am

Well Chit,,,,Thad,,if that is the way his machine is gonna work this year,,,,,I'm thinkin I must be back on his GOOD side agaim,,,,cause it been in the mid 90's  for some time in these parts,, Me thinks with all his newly added admiration,,,,,I can prolly get away with buyin at least a couple of Fords this week,,,,,WinkWinkLOL
Alberta Phil View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alberta Phil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2019 at 10:08am
I don't know about that.  Forecast for southern Alberta is 12 to 15 inches of snow in the next couple of days!!!  I think he's tryin' out the long range extension I heard he added over the summer!!!

Might have to leave the door open again for a while to cool him down!

Edited by Alberta Phil - 27 Sep 2019 at 10:09am
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2019 at 10:29am

Hey Alberta,,,that right there might make ole Shameless want to consider all things as it is obvious he ,,,,he,,,he don't like the wind,,,especially if it COLD wind,,,,so you might have a deterrant there by golly,,,,,LOL
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2019 at 11:41am
Yes, it clouded up and cooled down late afternoon. Knock that chit off, I'm tryin, I said tryin to roof my garage. I have enough probs in my life, ya don't need to add to them. Oh and did I say purdy please. Wink

P.S. I ain't got no contractor either. LOL
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
thendrix View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thendrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2019 at 12:32pm
I'll regret this but point that mf'er this way and put a tight belt on it. I don't want any slipping
"Farming is a business that makes a Las Vegas craps table look like a regular paycheck" Ronald Reagan
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2019 at 3:21pm

CHIT,,,Tyler,,, this I HAVE GOT TO SEE,,,,OOOoooEEeeeee,,!!!!  get the popcorn we fid'n to have a show, by crackies,,,,,ClapClap
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2019 at 4:31pm
A Clash of the Titans

Shameless and his Lean Mean Goliath Pretty Makin Machine
                                Versus
Thendrix and his Gigantic Monster Creamatin Incinerator

Will there be a Winner or will it be a Draw

Tune in later Same Allis Channel at a Later Allis Time

Thumbs Up

Edited by chaskaduo - 27 Sep 2019 at 4:31pm
Hubert (Ga)engine7 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hubert (Ga)engine7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2019 at 7:55pm
Tyler, I'll  second that motion. Went to the farm yesterday and it was 97* and the pastures are drying up. The trees are whistling for the dogs to use them instead of my truck tires. I'll take some cooler weather and some moisture even if it is the white stuff.
Just an old country boy saved by the grace of God.
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2019 at 8:32pm
Holy Smokes Folks, Hubert and his Big Fire Stompin Engine No 7 is climbing in the Ring

This is a World Class Match shaping up here

Stay Tooned
                                                     Don't Miss It
                                                            Big smile

Edited by chaskaduo - 27 Sep 2019 at 8:33pm
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2019 at 10:45pm
that new cab...sure is comfy! ole Les is watching his hose pile to close right now, I duct taped up a few from last year. maybe I should gits a remote control and sits in my new outdoor man cave kitchen when it gits here? I thinks ole Phil did open his doors a bit, sure cooled down here past few nights, and the town just north of me gots baseball size hail the other night. whew!
JohnCO View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnCO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2019 at 11:28pm
We're supposed to get some "pretty" above 11,000 feet tonight, got 15/100 rain this evening here.  I think he's trying to hit the stockholder three mile  southeast of me.
I see in Shameless's favorite place in Alaska, Tok, it's 26 currently with a low of 24 tonight and a high  tomorrow of 49.

Edited by JohnCO - 27 Sep 2019 at 11:36pm
"If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger hammer"
Allis Express participant
HD6GTOM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2019 at 11:38pm
Looking forward to Arizona this winter. What do the dolly's wear in Arizona in Dec, Jan, and Feb. Hoping the old gals heart is up to going.
LeonR2013 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LeonR2013 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2019 at 12:45am
Check with Montana tourist board. From what I hear, methinks this is his most powerful model to date.   Leon
darrel in ND View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2019 at 9:16am
I had heard that the rockies in northern Montana were predicted to get up to 3 feet of purdy. If Shameless got that load delivered, then the belt ain't slippin! Darrel
thendrix View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thendrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2019 at 1:49pm
We almost got a 1/4 inch of rain last night. Is that all you got??
"Farming is a business that makes a Las Vegas craps table look like a regular paycheck" Ronald Reagan
thendrix View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thendrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2019 at 1:50pm
Originally posted by chaskaduo chaskaduo wrote:

A Clash of the Titans

Shameless and his Lean Mean Goliath Pretty Makin Machine
                                Versus
Thendrix and his Gigantic Monster Creamatin Incinerator

Will there be a Winner or will it be a Draw

Tune in later Same Allis Channel at a Later Allis Time

Thumbs Up

Gigantic monster creamatin incinerator
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2019 at 2:25pm
We sure could use some rain, their calling for the high 80s and 90 for the first of October here.
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2019 at 8:22pm
Tom...I've been in Scottsdale several times in February, drove around cars and cops when they stop where ever they are while it's blizzarding there! could never water the horses until the sun came out and thawed the water pipes. then it would get HOT during the day! got so cold overnights that the diesel pickups wouldn't start. have fun!
Alberta Phil View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alberta Phil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2019 at 10:16am
Thanks Dale!!  NOT!

Fortunately, most of this is south of me, but we have "pretty" on the ground here too!

Edited by Alberta Phil - 29 Sep 2019 at 10:18am
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2019 at 10:32am
Yea near Congress AZ when gold prospecting, crawling out of the tent in the morning to do the sand box routine was a dreaded deal. And mister man always wanted to act like a threatened turtle prolonging the ordeal.
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2019 at 11:43am
Darrel, Thats about right. Belt ain't slipp'n...
 an guess where ol' Shameless be aimin next.
 I juss knew I shoulda brought my box of kaboom down and set it under thet machine an wired it into his remote back in august.
 Been hating tryin to cut, rake an bale hay all this year in swamps and duck ponds that were hardly never there. SHEESH!!!
  Poor quality vid here, raking on a slope that should have drained off.  yeish.  And when baling , backing up the baler it would sink in farther...
[TUBE]Pp53rDdcP5g[/TUBE]
 Bettin we are going to have snow up the you know what and dam cold this winter.
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2019 at 2:34pm
Shivers thee old timbers thinkin about it.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic