This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

tractor steps

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Stan IL&TN View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stan IL&TN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: tractor steps
    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 at 9:39am
Nice work Dusty!! I added one of Mikes steps to my one-seventy and it is better than sliced bread.
1957 WD45 dad's first AC

1968 one-seventy

1956 F40 Ferguson
Sponsored Links

chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2019 at 9:01am
Pretty hard to weld up that bouncing effect to. Wink
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
john(MI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john(MI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2019 at 1:03am
Originally posted by shameless dude shameless dude wrote:

that looks good!

I know, He said he was gonna make one for me for my D14 for posting the picture for him, but I told him no thanks, cause folks would get confused about the "Dusty" name!LOL
D14, D17, 5020, 612H, CASE 446
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2019 at 11:14pm
that looks good!
Dusty MI View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dusty MI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2019 at 9:23pm
John,
Thanks for posting the picture for me.

Dusty
917 H, '48 G, '65 D-10 series III "Allis Express"
john(MI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john(MI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2019 at 8:55pm
When I got this D-10 this foot rest/plat form was bent down from the fender brace and the bolt hole was torn, so I added a heavy angle iron, after making this step and welding it to the angle iron.

Dusty

D14, D17, 5020, 612H, CASE 446
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2019 at 7:11am
I bought 2 sets of steps, put them on my 190XT and on the 180D. what a great difference they made! with my back and legs the way they are, those steps made the job of getting on and off both tractors a Godsend!
Dusty MI View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dusty MI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2019 at 9:41am
Originally posted by Herb(GA) Herb(GA) wrote:

Dusty; Looks Good.  How about a photo (or two) of it mounted on your tractor.  Herb(GA)

I don't know how to post pictures on here any more. 
I'll take a picture of it. If someone on here will post it, I'll e-mail it to them.

Dusty
Herb(GA) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Herb(GA) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2019 at 8:37pm
Dusty; Looks Good.  How about a photo (or two) of it mounted on your tractor.  Herb(GA)
Dusty MI View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dusty MI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2019 at 9:56am
I think that it's Great that Mike Noonan makes steps for our A.C. tractors, but I've got to show you guys the one I've made for my D-10, It's my Avatar made of re-bar. I made it that way as I figured it would not retain mud and be slippery.

Dusty

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic