This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Too wet to plow

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ken in Texas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Too wet to plow
    Posted: 28 Mar 2018 at 10:25pm
5 Inches of rain in the last 24 hours.   Just heard more thunder so it isn't over yet. Current Doppler shows Henderson TX to be on the Western edge of the real wet stuff. I'm sure my sprouted Silver Queen Sweetcorn patch is enjoying the moisture. 
Pulling the plug for the night with more thunder close by.
Sponsored Links

shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2018 at 11:25pm
well....them silly Canadians musta closed their doors, it ain't cold nuff for any "pretty" to show up there!
darrel in ND View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2018 at 6:13am
Originally posted by shameless dude shameless dude wrote:

well....them silly Canadians musta closed their doors, it ain't cold nuff for any "pretty" to show up there!

I think that your "pretty" days are done with for the year. Oil that machine up and put it in storage. Darrel
darrel in ND View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2018 at 7:11am
Originally posted by darrel in ND darrel in ND wrote:

Originally posted by shameless dude shameless dude wrote:

I think that your "pretty" days are done with for the year. Oil that machine up and put it in storage. Darrel

If this don't beat all. I just posted that, went outside, and "pretty" is falling like crazy. darrel
Ken in Texas View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ken in Texas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2018 at 10:02am
Blue Skies out there now after anotherr long rainy night. Got another inch for a total of 6 inches of the wet stuff this time around.
    Car show season starts Saturday in the Kilgore park on grass.  Driving on park grass this quick after a 6 inch rain could get real messy.  I will go but don't want to be the first to test driving out on the grass even with my 4x4 1983 Cherokee Full Size Jeep.
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2018 at 11:04pm
ahhhhhh....come on Ken....show them what it'll do!
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2018 at 10:21pm
Well, the forecast for the NEXT 8 days is a HIGH of around 36.....Supposed to be 52 for a NORMAL high....
SO,,,,,,,,I'm guessing in the next 2 weeks, we'll get some more of that "pretty"...  Guys just to the north of me got anywhere from 5" to 12" of that purdy.....
C'mon BUDDY!!!  It's GOLFING season......HAVE A HEART!!  PLEASE......
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic