This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Pulling Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

tn speed shop sleeves ,sleeve tool and instalation

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
THE-MAN View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote THE-MAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2013 at 8:15am
Nope, Punk, you might actually win at something there. We pull for $ up here, and any trophies I aquire, I donate back to kids garden tractor events and pedal pulls. Would you like me to send you one?
Sponsored Links

THE-MAN View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote THE-MAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2013 at 8:20am
Ill even pay to have it engraved, "Um Speshel cuz i partisipated" so you can set it in your garage and read it when too many people call your BS on the internet, and it causes a bad day.
Ken(MI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ken(MI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2013 at 10:34am
I remember working with Joe Lunati on some titanium valve train components back in the early '80s, a real gentleman and very intelligent racer all the way through, native of Tennesee and now, as Paul Harvey used to say, "The rest of the story".
mlpankey View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlpankey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2013 at 12:43pm
What the man didnt have the money to build his 6.5 stroke crank but he has the money to pull against me.hahaha
THE-MAN View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote THE-MAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2013 at 3:23pm
Your reading comprehension must be off in Fantasy Land.  I lost interest in the project, not that I couldnt afford it.

ALSO,

You must remember that all I have to do is walk into the barn and start my tractor, and you lose. 

I have no inclination to pull against you. Again, you have no tractor. Well, you lied and talked about how you sold out a few years ago, but that does not matter anymore.  You are strictly too far away to even think about, because, really, unless Im on here, I dont think of you at all.

:)

mlpankey View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlpankey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2013 at 5:33pm
too far means you cant afford the travel . I see you turned thirty two last week are you still living with mommy?

Edited by mlpankey - 19 Jun 2013 at 5:34pm
mufflerboltz View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mufflerboltz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2013 at 5:59pm
Pank, what about WIs offer on the ticket to Tomah? You never answered him on that! Dang I would even chip in a few bills for your gas money so I can see you get put in your spot where you belong since I'll be there to watch actual, not imaginary, tractors pull! You are about the biggest long winded fart that I can think of! BTW nice childish remark, just goes to show how educated you really are and just don't know when to quit! That's all I have to say so go ahead and slander bone back on me!
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mufflerboltz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2013 at 6:04pm
Heck I'll even donate one of my VIP tickets so you can have free food and drinks if you can't afford the trip?! How about I let you ride along with me from the state line to Tomah? Just keep in mind that I tend to crank my radio when the BS gets to bad so I might have to ask for some money to replace my speakers if you decide to come
mlpankey View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlpankey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2013 at 6:05pm
Originally posted by mufflerboltz mufflerboltz wrote:

Heck I'll even donate one of my VIP tickets so you can have free food and drinks if you can't afford the trip?! How about I let you ride along with me from the state line to Tomah? Just keep in mind that I tend to crank my radio when the BS gets to bad so I might have to ask for some money to replace my speakers if you decide to come
I have a white 18/50 yard boss you need to purchase pulls well.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mufflerboltz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2013 at 6:08pm
Oh?! Yo might want to keep that since it seems like that is the only tractor you own. Plus it probably is blown up cuz you had go and try to work on it
mlpankey View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlpankey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2013 at 6:10pm
Originally posted by mufflerboltz mufflerboltz wrote:

Oh?! Yo might want to keep that since it seems like that is the only tractor you own. Plus it probably is blown up cuz you had go and try to work on it
I mowed with it Saturday. Still see your a rooky .
blue924.9 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blue924.9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2013 at 6:11pm
Really!!!! That is your response
mlpankey View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlpankey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2013 at 6:13pm
Originally posted by blue924.9 blue924.9 wrote:

Really!!!! That is your response

Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mufflerboltz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2013 at 6:19pm
Yeah so?! What's your point? Show some proof that you pull? You just an idiot behind a keyboard! My 7 year old son has made to 300 ft more then you and yes its on a garden tractor that him and I built together!So are you going to be a big d-bag and cut down on a 7 year also? at least he doesn't make up stories and is also the future of pulling! Tell you what a-hole, come visit my garage and talk some smart talk! I'm tired of coming on here to get a little info and seeing you useless "info"! Truthfully I really don't care if I get blocked but maybe someday we will see you blocked but for Pete sake shut up cuz nobody cares!
mlpankey View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlpankey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2013 at 6:21pm
have a bad day on the towmotor
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mufflerboltz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2013 at 6:24pm
What? Man you're a moron! I'm done dealing with you!
wi50 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wi50 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2013 at 6:55pm
Originally posted by Ihateillinoisnazis Ihateillinoisnazis wrote:

Originally posted by mlpankey mlpankey wrote:

Andy are we counting trophies? On your book shelf or my office.

If trophies are bent rods, buckets of junk found in the bottom of the oil pan, and oh the best was that "externally balanced pulley" cob job of yours, then yes you sir are the biggest winner in the land.

Is this what you mean... I laugh every time I see this guys handywork

"see what happens when you have no practical experience doing something...... you end up playing with calculators and looking stupid on the internet"
THE-MAN View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote THE-MAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2013 at 9:39pm
DONT LOOK NOW FOLKS, BUT THE REAL PUNK IS BEGINNING TO SHOW HIMSELF..

Affordability has nothing to do with it. It would be a waste of time and fuel to pull against a guy who has said he sold his tractor. You remind me of the kind of guy who promises to fight, but then wont show up or doubles back on a handshake deal because of a "technicality".

Thanks for the B-Day wishes. Since it interests you so much,  after my mom had her stroke, and having no sister or brother to depend on, well, it was much better for me to be there for her than not. But you WOULD be the kind of guy to try to throw that in someones face, wouldnt you? Good thing my mom is more important to me than what you think of me. I mean, you not liking me is kind of a compliment.

Dont look now, but your true colors are showing..

Ihateillinoisnazis View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ihateillinoisnazis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2013 at 9:43pm
Originally posted by wi50 wi50 wrote:

Andy are we counting trophies? On your book shelf or my office.

If trophies are bent rods, buckets of junk found in the bottom of the oil pan, and oh the best was that "externally balanced pulley" cob job of yours, then yes you sir are the biggest winner in the land.

<FONT style=": #000000"> 

<FONT style=": #000000">Is this what you mean... I laugh every time I see this guys handywork

I guess that's two of us laughing at the craftsmanship in that beauty. I took a dump at work today that looked better than that.
blue924.9 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blue924.9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2013 at 11:03pm
So Mitch, got a 32 inch Westinghouse HDTV with a burning plastic smell around a year and a half ago google search tells alot bout a fella. Lookin at some previous posts of yours.... So who is maria
SF 49ers Fan View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SF 49ers Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2013 at 3:34am
In regards to a lot of the posts above:

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”  Albert Einstein
XXXOOO'sHeart

Edited by SF 49ers Fan - 20 Jun 2013 at 3:44am
Rod B View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rod B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2013 at 7:05am
Wow Marty you can post pictures of someones craftsmanship just like Jealous Mitch. I bet you aren't going to try to pass that off as your own personal work.

If there's so many ALLIS CHALMERS pulling engines being built in your TN. speed shop there spankey then why are you always posting pictures of Tarbills engine? You still have not tried to prove me wrong with pictures or a short video of removing those pistons through the bottom.

Edited by Rod B - 20 Jun 2013 at 7:11am
mlpankey View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlpankey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2013 at 8:29pm
you mean you cant read as much into his post as you do mine
mlpankey View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlpankey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2013 at 8:35pm
i show some 2010 picture as to where we were and 2013 pictures as to where we are. As far as pictures have you answered the call out on showing your pulling tractor Rod .  No you haven't cause you are the sites troll who has nothing but a computer, You like that picture of the front pulley where i shown you a allis crank can be externally balanced wi after all I can find the post where you said they couldn't be externally balanced but as usual you were wrong again.  you should show the 6 1/4 crank video where i show you how to spin one up to balance and tell if its a quality welded crank. Oh you don't want customers to know that do you?

Edited by mlpankey - 20 Jun 2013 at 8:40pm
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ihateillinoisnazis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2013 at 9:22pm
What you gonna hit the crank with the hammer? How about you flipping the switch on the balancer... Wow that was educational... Do you really want to start the crank balancing post again? You already lost once.. I guess it's something your good at.. Maybe that should be your nitche... Sucking.
blue924.9 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blue924.9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2013 at 10:58pm

What you gonna hit the crank with the hammer? How about you flipping the switch on the balancer... Wow that was educational... Do you really want to start the crank balancing post again? You already lost once.. I guess it's something your good at.. Maybe that should be your nitche... Sucking.

At life!!!!
mlpankey View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlpankey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2013 at 7:12pm
i didnt want to go to in depth cause it would have been over you guys head if i had went in more depth than turning the switch on. I know to take it slow with you guys. you know all these new comers and all who hasn't pulled but ask three questions and have become expert.

Edited by mlpankey - 24 Jun 2013 at 7:16pm
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ihateillinoisnazis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2013 at 9:15pm

i didnt want to go to in depth cause it would have been over you guys head if i had went in more depth than turning the switch on. I know to take it slow with you guys. you know all these new comers and all who hasn't pulled but ask three questions and have become expert.

The people who can explain something complicated in the simplest form know it the best because they understand it. Sir Albert said something about that. You don't understand the basics of how or why a crank is balanced and you're only bright enough to push the record button and flip the switch at the same time.   You can't fool us spunk, your game is over. Go fabricate lies on some other forum. YT and the chainsaw forum already cut you down to size <- ha a pun. Good luck.
Butch(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2013 at 10:59am
What was that that he had on his signature line recently?? Something about crude engine work he saw on the internet?  

Plinkos fabrications are always good for a chuckle but he could at least have some concern for innocent by-standers and put a  scatter shield around that accident waiting to happen,,, if he ever puts an engine back together,, oh wait a minute, any  shrapnel should get tangled up in the fish net like maze of oil cooler lines,, LOL

Originally posted by wi50 wi50 wrote:

[

Edited by Butch(OH) - 25 Jun 2013 at 11:36am
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ihateillinoisnazis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2013 at 11:39am
And something about Daffy Duck being smarter than the plinkster.

I never noticed this before but look at the welder cable connector in that pulley pic. Busted and bare copper hanging out of the connector, not on the business end either. That hillbilly is a safety persons nightmare. Maybe he can blame his pigeon pile welding on defective cables hahah.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic