Unofficial Allis Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Politics
  New Posts New Posts
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login


This one is perfect for you guys!

 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Message
john(MI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level
Avatar

Joined: 12 Sep 2009
Location: SE MI
Points: 8523
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john(MI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: This one is perfect for you guys!
    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 at 1:00am
For those of you who have family and friends opposed to abortion, voted for Trump in 2016 and now are struggling to justify a Biden vote, I found a pro- lifer’s post explaining WHY she is changing her Vote in 2020. Hope you find this helpful. I have shared it with several of my very religious friends and they certainly did.
From an ardent pro-lifer;
“I have felt a heaviness in my soul lately.
For the past couple weeks, I’ve felt it. A weight. The heaviness. So this morning - when a block of time unexpectedly opened in my schedule, I closed myself in my room, read some of John’s gospel, opened my journal, and prayed, “OK, God. What is it? My heart feels heavy. I need to write. But I don’t have words. What is this feeling?”
And I began to write - Heartbreak. It’s heartbreak. And disillusionment. I’ve been here before - so many times since 2016. And here I am again.
I keep seeing Christians say they can’t vote for Joe Biden because of his stance on abortion. I”ve seen Christians proudly state they are single-voter issues - it all comes down to abortion. So they’ll vote for Trump. Because he promises to appoint Supreme Court Justices who will overturn Roe v. Wade. That’s the one and only thing that matters.
But why? Why is that the one and only thing that matters?
Is that the one and only thing that matters to Jesus? Reading through the Bible, I would say unequivocally “NO.” What does the Bible say directly about abortion? And I ask this from my pro-life heart. The Bible has FAR, FAR more to say about pride, about abusing power to mistreat the poor, about lying, about treating others with hatred, about humility, about seeking forgiveness, about faithfulness -- about ALL of that than it does about abortion.
So, Christians, why are you so willing to toss all of those morals aside? Why are you so willing to turn a blind eye to so many behaviors that are completely, blatantly in opposition to the heart and character of Christ?
When I read about Joe Biden’s stance on abortion, I see a man who has wrestled with his faith. I see a man whose heart wants no abortions and who has struggled throughout his years in public service to determine the best way to accomplish that. Is it by making abortion illegal? (At one point, he said “yes.”) Is it by prohibiting government funding of abortion? (At one point, he said “yes.”) Or is it by supporting public policies that make abortion rates decline? (This seems to be where he’s landed.)
This personal wrestling resonates with me. I have had those same wrestling matches within myself.
Did you know - between 1981 and 2016, the sharpest decline in abortion rates occurred under Democratic Presidents - not under Republican Presidents. The rates especially dropped under the leadership of President Obama and continued to decline after he left office. Most everyone agrees the reason for this is because access to contraception is key in preventing pregnancies. And under the Affordable Care Act, contraception coverage became more widespread. Even though some states enacted new abortion restrictions between 2011 and 2017, by 2017 57% of the nationwide decline occurred in states that had not enacted new abortion restrictions. So there is evidence that pursuing legal action isn’t necessary (or effective) to reduce the amount of abortions.
I am pro-life. I would like to see zero abortions. I also want to honor and value the lives of women who find themselves in the position of considering abortion. Those lives also matter to me. So I don’t believe criminalizing the choice is the best way to truly help those women. I think public policies that offer help and hope -- financial and medical - are the best ways to reduce abortions.
Therefore, I need to find political candidates who will support programs that help the women who are most likely to feel that abortion is their only option, candidates who support making effective contraception affordable and accessible to everyone.
I also want a candidate who values all life. Refugees’ lives. Women’s lives. Black lives. Poor lives. Lives during a pandemic. The lives of people who disagree with him.
You see, when you say you’re voting for Trump because you’re pro-life, I can’t take you seriously. Because Trump has not proven himself to value lives. For the love! - read his Twitter and show me how this man values life.
When you say you can’t vote for Biden because of your Christian beliefs, I can’t take you seriously. Because again and again and again, Donald Trump’s words and actions fly in direct contradiction to the character of Christ.
For the past four years, I’ve been so disillusioned and heartbroken and sad to see so many Christians abandon their morals and contort their beliefs in order to justify their support of someone who so obviously violates every moral and value I was taught in the Church.
Somewhere along the line, political masterminds decided that evangelical Christians could be manipulated into believing abortion and gay marriage are the only two things God cares about.
Friends, that is a lie. You have been hoodwinked.
Obviously, you don’t have to vote for Joe Biden. But you can’t use our Jesus and the Bible to defend your support of Donald Trump.”
D14, D17, 5020, 612H, CASE 446
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level
Avatar

Joined: 11 Sep 2009
Location: Gambrills, MD
Points: 36385
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2020 at 4:19am
Yawn, another easily disproven drive by jiffyjohn post.Sleepy
Source: Babylon Bee. Sponsored by BRAWNDO, its got what you need!
Back to Top
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level


Joined: 14 Sep 2009
Location: Hermann, Mo
Points: 13505
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2020 at 5:18am
Cherry Picked Content to fit someone's Needs, does NOT fit mine.  Biteme, On Her Knees Kammy, Peelousy and other Dyed in the Wool Demonrats are FOR Abortion regardless what they State(LIES) they are out to benefit themselves and their party NOT the public they pander money from and in the FORTY Years of Biteme's tenure in Congressional Halls he has done NADA ZIP ZILCH as to bettering lives of the US Public.

So take it to the bank, Trump is the HANDS Down Winner, where even the Demonrats KNOW it.
Back to Top
LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level
Avatar

Joined: 11 Sep 2009
Location: Clinton, Pa
Points: 20621
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2020 at 6:12am
That's funny, my wife was just reading this, word for word, from FB two days ago supposedly as a reply to one of her posts.

I've seen many smug, 'I've been a Christian all my life, but', pro abortion arguments come and go, misquoting and/or twisting and/or taking the Word of God out of context to somehow justify murdering babies. This is just another one.

Satan himself tried to use the Word of God in arguing with Jesus, in trying to tempt Jesus. Didn't work then, and it isn't working now, except with those of Satan.
I am still confident of this;
I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. Ps 27
Back to Top
plummerscarin View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level


Joined: 22 Jun 2015
Location: ia
Points: 793
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote plummerscarin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2020 at 6:16am
As the article states, it is not simply about abortion. Moral character is in question and the Democrats moral character is highly questionable
Back to Top
Trinity45 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level
Avatar

Joined: 17 Mar 2014
Location: Kentucky
Points: 908
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trinity45 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2020 at 7:47am
All I have to say is if Joe actually struggled with the abortion issue why not come out and say he is against it, his faith is against it.  But Joe goes with the flow, and the liberal left would tear him apart so Joe does not struggle with this issue Joe goes with what gets him support from the left.  Abortion is murder plain and simple and this new wave of late term abortions is an abomination.
Back to Top
LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level
Avatar

Joined: 11 Sep 2009
Location: Clinton, Pa
Points: 20621
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2020 at 8:13am
The fact of the matter is, this was not a real letter written by a struggling or confused Christian! This is a propaganda piece published by the left socialists trying desperately to protect their turf. 
If anyone doubts what I say, just look at the picture that is painted in the article of 1)Christians, 2)Biden, and 3)Trump! And look closely at the picture that is painted of the author...a very 'religious' person, struggling with her faith, which is short order he/she turns it around and is solid in her faith, but accusing everyone else of being wrong, based on what she 'knows' the Bible is teller her/him!

Nope, the Bible is quite clear on abortion, the unborn are a creation of God, known by God from before time! Women loosing their unborn was a punishment  in the Old Testament!!!! The Bible expresses Jesus's heart for the 'little children'. taking a life is murder, be it born or unborn. 

John, tell me this, when does life begin? Why is it that if I kill a pregnant woman, I can be held accountable for two lives? It seems that those who founded this country, and affirmed our legal system recognized the sanctity of the life of the unborn child.

As I have said and done in the past on this very forum, I can make the case for the unborn child even w/o the Bible, just on our own history, culture and science. 

There is none so blind as those who will not see!
I am still confident of this;
I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. Ps 27
Back to Top
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level
Avatar

Joined: 11 Sep 2009
Location: illinois
Points: 52872
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2020 at 8:24am
POOR IGNORANT PISSER.... The CHOICE is clear

TRUMP = JOBS, ECONOMY, TRADE, SECURITY, NO ABORTIONS

BiteME = TAXES, RIOTS, CHINA, IRAN, SOCIALISM, GREEN DEAL and ABORTIONS

so simple..
Trump Is Not A Lib or Conserv, He's a "Pragmatist." (someone who is practical and focused on reaching a goal. Has a straightforward, matter-of-fact approach and doesn't let emotion distract him or her
Back to Top
Steve Bright View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level


Joined: 14 Sep 2009
Location: Martinsville, I
Points: 1874
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Bright Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2020 at 8:59am
Regardless of who wrote this, It was clearly stated that Abortion should not be the only issue. That facts in the article clearly went completely over your heads. Please reread and try to comprehend. And Lou I can make your same argument about abortion, no problem there. But I can also make clear arguments about DIVORCE, UNTRUEFULLNESS, PRIDE, and ADULTARY that many of you seem to think is OK for a President of the greatest Country in the free world. Why should any one tell their children to respect their teachers, janitors, classmates, family and friends when you can turn on the NEWS and our President has NO RESPECT for anyone but himself. Our President appoints people to do a job then name calls his very own appointees. The only thing I can say about the Dumpster is he has just enough class to make himself a COMPLETE azz.
Back to Top
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level
Avatar

Joined: 11 Sep 2009
Location: illinois
Points: 52872
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2020 at 9:11am
Abortion is not the ONLY ISSUE... READ my previous post..

BiteMe SUPPORTS = DEFUND THE POLICE, RIOTS, ABORTION, TAXES, SOCIALISM, GREEN DEAL, RAISE YOUR TAXES....

Their PERSONAL life does not DIRECTLY effect us.... RIOTS effect ALL... SOCIALISM effects ALL... a divorce is between two people.... Even johnie jugs should be able to see that.. i think all the shaking and bouncing has loosened a connection in his head.


Edited by steve(ill) - 17 Sep 2020 at 9:14am
Trump Is Not A Lib or Conserv, He's a "Pragmatist." (someone who is practical and focused on reaching a goal. Has a straightforward, matter-of-fact approach and doesn't let emotion distract him or her
Back to Top
TramwayGuy View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level


Joined: 19 Jan 2010
Location: Northern NY
Points: 7308
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TramwayGuy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2020 at 9:48am
“... DEFUND THE POLICE, RIOTS, ABORTION, TAXES, SOCIALISM, GREEN DEAL, RAISE YOUR TAXES....”

No, that’s what YOU say Biden supports.   And taxes are listed twice. Some taxes, all taxes, or what?

How about you post some actual quotes by Biden that buttress your statements?
Back to Top
TomC View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level
Avatar

Joined: 24 Nov 2017
Location: Hillsboro, MO
Points: 158
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TomC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2020 at 11:12am
Biden,actual quotes,,, hahaha. You are a glutton for punishment.
Back to Top
jaybmiller View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level


Joined: 12 Sep 2009
Location: Greensville,Ont
Points: 14308
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaybmiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2020 at 12:05pm
boo hoo hooo. if the original write don't like it, get OUT and STAY out of the USA !
and...
do NOT come to Canada,eh !!!
we already got too many snifflin, bleedin liberals.
3 D-14s,A-C forklift, B-112
Kubota BX23S lil' TOOT( The Other Orange Tractor)

Never burn your bridges, unless you can walk on water
Back to Top
JC(WI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level
Avatar

Joined: 11 Sep 2009
Location: wisconsin
Points: 29027
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC(WI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2020 at 12:13pm
Jonnie, the devil's still using you...

 SB the BS'er, Devil's using you too..."That facts in the article clearly went completely over your heads." Much of your hate stems from what you read and accepted as fact... from liars and sinners themselves... that have done far worse... and are smearing this man with what ever lies they hear, conceive and concoct.
  NO man is perfect...  Not even the accusers.
 Would you recognize Jesus if you happen to meet him?
You are more willing to listen to lies and believe them about this president becuse of what the dems have instilled into your brains through their bastadizing of Trump with all their lies and deceits they have pummeled him with starting at the moment he started running for office.   Up to that time, the so called 'reporters' - news gossipers loved the Don and couldn't wait to have an interview with the Billionaire extraordinaire.   But that all changed the moment he decided to run for president. Now the Dems hated him because he was challenging their goddASS they pinned their hopes on to become the first woman president...  and continue the 'Clinton' legacy of democrats.
  Steve, do you recall the story of Saul who was called Paul? How he was persecuting Christians? He was doing it because he believed they were anti-god, they were not following the faith of the roman church.  And he would catch them and torture them thinking he was doing God's work... Remember what happened to Saul? He met Christ, who was a blinding light to him and others around Saul could here voices but could not see anyone.  But the voice said, "Saul, Saul, Why do you persecute ME?" And Saul said, "Who are you, Lord?" And He said , "I am Jesus whom you are persecuting"".   Then he was instructed to go to Damascus. He was blind for 3 days and then Anninius went to Saul and laid hands on him and Sauls sight was restored and something like scales fell from his eyes.
  So if you can see, You can see how Saul was thinking he was doing the rightous thing in persecuting the Christians when in fact he was doing it against God. and Saul did not know how misled he was.  Probably because of the people that called those Christians to be BAD PEOPLE... from those who hated them.  So maybe you should see if you got scales over your heart or eyes... You might be persecuting the wrong person or party.Ermm
 Hate has a strange way of clouding people's judgements an perceptions... to the point of being so blind and oblivious to facts or truth.
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
Back to Top
john(MI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level
Avatar

Joined: 12 Sep 2009
Location: SE MI
Points: 8523
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john(MI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2020 at 12:40pm
The comments from the majority here seems to prove there are two types of Christians.

Jesus Christians

AND

tRUMP Christians
D14, D17, 5020, 612H, CASE 446
Back to Top
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level
Avatar

Joined: 11 Sep 2009
Location: illinois
Points: 52872
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2020 at 12:47pm
Spoken like a true ATHEIST ........... you dont have a CLUE...

BiteMe cant be CLOSE to a Christian with his beliefs..... and HE IS ON THE TV COMMERCIALS SAYING "I WILL RAISE TAXES"...... HIS OWN WORDS.
Trump Is Not A Lib or Conserv, He's a "Pragmatist." (someone who is practical and focused on reaching a goal. Has a straightforward, matter-of-fact approach and doesn't let emotion distract him or her
Back to Top
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level
Avatar

Joined: 11 Sep 2009
Location: illinois
Points: 52872
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2020 at 12:51pm

Joe Biden's Proposed Budget Would Hike Spending, Raise Taxes, and Further Inflate the National Debt

Biden is proposing about $3 trillion in new taxes, mostly on the rich, to pay for up to $11 trillion in new spending. That's a recipe for even bigger budget deficits.

ERIC BOEHM | 

rtrltwelve189314ARQUE/REUTERS/Newscom)

The national debt has reached levels not seen since the end of World War II, but Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden is calling for a combination of spending increases and tax hikes that will require trillions of dollars of additional borrowing in the next 10 years.

Biden is calling for more than $3 trillion in new taxes that would be imposed primarily on corporations and the wealthiest Americans. But two recent analyses of Biden's spending plans agree that his proposals would not come close to paying for themselves over 10 years. If enacted, Biden's plans would push federal spending to higher highs while also adding to the national debt—which is already on pace to eclipse the size of the entire American economy next year.

Trump Is Not A Lib or Conserv, He's a "Pragmatist." (someone who is practical and focused on reaching a goal. Has a straightforward, matter-of-fact approach and doesn't let emotion distract him or her
Back to Top
NEVER green View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level


Joined: 28 Feb 2013
Location: MN.
Points: 2260
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NEVER green Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2020 at 2:30pm
Originally posted by TramwayGuy TramwayGuy wrote:

“... DEFUND THE POLICE, RIOTS, ABORTION, TAXES, SOCIALISM, GREEN DEAL, RAISE YOUR TAXES....”

No, that’s what YOU say Biden supports.   And taxes are listed twice. Some taxes, all taxes, or what?

How about you post some actual quotes by Biden that buttress your statements?

  Trump fact checked Chris Wallace that Biden is known to support defunding the police, Bidens own staff bailed out rioters as well as Kammeltoe, the rest are so obvious even you can see it.
2-8050 1-7080 6080 D-19 modelE & A 7040   R50       
Back to Top
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level
Avatar

Joined: 11 Sep 2009
Location: illinois
Points: 52872
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2020 at 4:11pm
BiteMe is TWO FACED....

He says he DOES NOT want to defund the police, but he DOES want to give 30% of their money to SOCIAL WORKERS !!!   WTF !! ... That is DEFUNDING>

He also says he is AGAINST the RIOTS and BURNING of CITIES... but it is TRUMPS FAULT FOR SUPPORTING WHITE NATIONALIST and KKK !!!  WTF ???   How about ANTIFA  ?? How about BLM ??

Two faced LIEING TUR'D !!
Trump Is Not A Lib or Conserv, He's a "Pragmatist." (someone who is practical and focused on reaching a goal. Has a straightforward, matter-of-fact approach and doesn't let emotion distract him or her
Back to Top
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level
Avatar

Joined: 11 Sep 2009
Location: Gambrills, MD
Points: 36385
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2020 at 5:32pm
Originally posted by Tranny Tranny wrote:

“... DEFUND THE POLICE, RIOTS, ABORTION, TAXES, SOCIALISM, GREEN DEAL, RAISE YOUR TAXES....”

No, that’s what YOU say Biden supports.   And taxes are listed twice. Some taxes, all taxes, or what?

How about you post some actual quotes by Biden that buttress your statements?

Tranny, one Question for you what does 2 + 2 equal?Wink
Source: Babylon Bee. Sponsored by BRAWNDO, its got what you need!
Back to Top
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level


Joined: 14 Sep 2009
Location: Hermann, Mo
Points: 13505
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2020 at 7:39pm
Problem with Demonrats, PREACH reduce tax on Middle Class to grow voters, then preach Tax the Rich, WILL NOT tell you where "Rich Starts" as that is conditionally Middle class and UP as THAT is where THEIR Money comes from.  So they TAX the Bejezus out of Us MC Workers to provide all that "Free Stuff" they also throw out there, so for every dollar they take they feed back PENNIES, rest is "Administration Fees" for their Cronies.
Back to Top
LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level
Avatar

Joined: 11 Sep 2009
Location: Clinton, Pa
Points: 20621
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2020 at 8:13pm
Originally posted by Steve Bright Steve Bright wrote:

Regardless of who wrote this, It was clearly stated that Abortion should not be the only issue. That facts in the article clearly went completely over your heads. Please reread and try to comprehend. And Lou I can make your same argument about abortion, OK, lets have it no problem there. But I can also make clear arguments about DIVORCE, UNTRUEFULLNESS, PRIDE, and ADULTARY I never said these were OK, but I do recognize Donald Trump is a sinfull man, just as you and I, and in the eyes of God, your sins and my sin are no different than DT's. So, with that I ask, why do you continue to point out his past? what value is it in bringing up his past? Would you like someone constantly bringing up your past sins? Jesus told us if you look at a woman with lust, you have already committed adultery! There are few, if any mortal men that have not done so, so I wont even ask you, but, think about it! (when the folk was about to stone a prostitute, Jesus said, fine, let he who is without sin throw the first stone!) I'm telling you, 'judge not, lest ye be judged' might be applicable here. that many of you seem to think is OK for a President of the greatest Country in the free world. Why should any one tell their children to respect their teachers, janitors, classmates, family and friends when you can turn on the NEWS and our President has NO RESPECT for anyone but himself. Our President appoints people to do a job then name calls his very own appointees. The only thing I can say about the Dumpster is he has just enough class to make himself a COMPLETE azz.

The fact of the matter is, I never really cared for Donald Trump....for some of the very things you mention. I, like you, sometimes cringe when he speaks. But, he is getting the job done, and far better than the last three or four people that held his position, far better! And right now, he is light years better than anybody else running, hands down.

And, as far as the OP, you can say what you want about it, if they feel the need to be deceitful to get their point across, I doubt they have much of a point. (tried to make Biden a man of conviction, while simultaneously conceding his history was wishy washy at best) Abortion is not the major issue in this election. In fact, it has been rarely mentioned until recently. BUT, mark my words, it had better be right at the top for all of us! If we are so deplorable as a nation that we murder our babies, we have no moral values elsewise. This should be true, Bible believer or not! Murder is the most immoral thing one can do, and murdering defenseless unborn babies is worse yet!!! Murder is instinctively immoral to man, we just know it in our hearts and minds, because God, in creating us has graced us with a certain level of knowledge of right and wrong. and, abortion is murder, we know it in our heads and minds, God told us so. That's why we have such laws as I brought up before that go WAYYY back, kill a pregnant woman and charged for two deaths. We know it, without being told! Oh we lie to ourselves, try to hide behind so called science, but our excuses are constantly falling apart! We tried defining the beginning of life. Lots of arguments, lots of scientists opinions, hearings and judicial activity, but the bottom line is we cannot agree on it, because we are only fooling ourselves! did you ever see the videos of the baby in the womb, pushing back on the needle being injected into it....to abort it? would you like to? I'll see if I can find it for you. That baby was unborn, yet, it was fighting for it's life. You condemn Prez Trump for his past sexual immorality....and then try to give abortion a pass!?!?!? Really?
I am still confident of this;
I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. Ps 27
Back to Top
TramwayGuy View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level


Joined: 19 Jan 2010
Location: Northern NY
Points: 7308
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TramwayGuy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2020 at 10:39pm
“ ...Murder is the most immoral thing one can do,...”

A lot of people say that what Trump deliberately failed to do in his lack of response to the Coronavirus was murder. And doesn’t that bother you as well?
Back to Top
pinball View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level


Joined: 28 May 2014
Location: missouriu
Points: 3995
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2020 at 11:12pm
you never did trammy answer my question. what does BLM org do for anyone

Back to Top
Animal Cracker View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level


Joined: 01 Jul 2018
Location: Cen ny
Points: 1852
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Animal Cracker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2020 at 2:57am
Originally posted by TramwayGuy TramwayGuy wrote:

“ ...Murder is the most immoral thing one can do,...”

A lot of people say that what Trump deliberately failed to do in his lack of response to the Coronavirus was murder. And doesn’t that bother you as well?
Alot of people huh, here we go again.....     skip    skip    skip    skip  
Back to Top
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level
Avatar

Joined: 11 Sep 2009
Location: Gambrills, MD
Points: 36385
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2020 at 3:59am
Originally posted by Tranny Tranny wrote:

“ ...Murder is the most immoral thing one can do,...”

A lot of people say that what Trump deliberately failed to do in his lack of response to the Coronavirus was murder. And doesn’t that bother you as well?

Now theres an argument stretched so thin, you can see the air molecules , bigger than the words...Wink
Source: Babylon Bee. Sponsored by BRAWNDO, its got what you need!
Back to Top
LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level
Avatar

Joined: 11 Sep 2009
Location: Clinton, Pa
Points: 20621
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2020 at 7:40am
Originally posted by TramwayGuy TramwayGuy wrote:

“ ...Murder is the most immoral thing one can do,...”

A lot of people say that what Trump deliberately failed to do in his lack of response to the Coronavirus was murder. And doesn’t that bother you as well?

A lot of people say that we are deliberately being duped with the COVID19 as to it's severity, for political purposes. Doesn't that bother you as well? There is a whole lot more reason to believe that than your premise!

My 'lota' people trump your 'lota' people! grow up

In any case, what does this have to do with abortion?


Edited by LouSWPA - 18 Sep 2020 at 7:47am
I am still confident of this;
I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. Ps 27
Back to Top
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level
Avatar

Joined: 11 Sep 2009
Location: illinois
Points: 52872
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2020 at 8:27am
I would like to know EXACTLY what you LIEING TUR'DS think should have been "lack of response to the WUHAN" .................. TRUMP did EXACTLY whate Fauci and the CDC were recommending... THEY BOTH ADMIT THAT...... Your CNN/ MSNBC FAKE NEWS can not change the facts.
Trump Is Not A Lib or Conserv, He's a "Pragmatist." (someone who is practical and focused on reaching a goal. Has a straightforward, matter-of-fact approach and doesn't let emotion distract him or her
Back to Top
NEVER green View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level


Joined: 28 Feb 2013
Location: MN.
Points: 2260
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NEVER green Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2020 at 9:23am
Originally posted by TramwayGuy TramwayGuy wrote:

“ ...Murder is the most immoral thing one can do,...”

A lot of people say that what Trump deliberately failed to do in his lack of response to the Coronavirus was murder. And doesn’t that bother you as well?

  DR Fauci stated Trump has done an excellent job, all you murder is common sense.
2-8050 1-7080 6080 D-19 modelE & A 7040   R50       
Back to Top
D19allisowner View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level
Avatar

Joined: 12 Dec 2011
Location: NE IA
Points: 146
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote D19allisowner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2020 at 10:15am
[QUOTE=pinball]you never did trammy answer my question. what does BLM org do for anyone

[/
QUOTE]

None of the liberals (blm supporters- democrats) will answer any questions about blm. All you will here is crickets.
If you choose not to decide you still have made a choice.
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 11.10
Copyright ©2001-2017 Web Wiz Ltd.

This page was generated in 0.125 seconds.


Help Support the
Unofficial Allis Forum