This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

This is TRUE respect!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grayray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: This is TRUE respect!
    Posted: 29 May 2018 at 8:31am
Sponsored Links

Hubert (Ga)engine7 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hubert (Ga)engine7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2018 at 9:35am
Quite a gesture of true respect and kindness. Thanks for sharing. I had not seen this on the local Fox news which is out of Atlanta, guess they buried it in the sports segment. This should be a lead story for them. Our young men and women who volunteer to serve in the military deserve our respect, admiration and gratitude. Also the chair to remember and honor our MIA is a nice gesture on the part of the Atlanta Braves and the stadium.
Just an old country boy saved by the grace of God.
weiner View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weiner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2018 at 3:30pm
Maybe some nitwits in the NFL might learn something,  but I doubt it,  They are all about themselves.
Real heros wear dogtags, not capes.
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2018 at 1:29am
that was awesum!
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2018 at 7:55am
I couldn't have said it any better than Hubert or Weiner.  Thanks to the young men and women who have VOLUNTEERED to protect us and the nation.  God bless and watch over all of them.  I have a grand daughter who wishes to be a nurse in the service of our country.  I pray she makes it.
Thanks to the Alanta Braves,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,they came out of Wisconsin WAY back...
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic