Unofficial Allis Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Politics
  New Posts New Posts
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

They Spied......

 Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message
modirt View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level
Avatar

Joined: 18 Jul 2018
Location: Missouri
Points: 682
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote modirt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: They Spied......
    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 at 7:47am
Yes they did......FISA abuse and all that......but to what ends? What were they going to do with the information?

While listening, reading emails, etc, what became in all the information? Was any of it shared with DNC, Hillary or ??????????

Or was it simply out of the belief that Trumpy was a bad guy and they were going to catch him in the act?

The Guardians of the Universe defense?

Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
TramwayGuy View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level


Joined: 19 Jan 2010
Location: Northern NY
Points: 6110
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TramwayGuy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2019 at 9:11am
Because there were people in the Trump campaign that were a little too cozy with Russia.
Back to Top
Bob D. (La) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level
Avatar

Joined: 12 Sep 2009
Location: Louisiana
Points: 21806
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob D. (La) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2019 at 9:36am
Originally posted by TramwayGuy TramwayGuy wrote:

Because there were people in the Trump campaign that were a little too cozy with Russia.


Again, Post source of this statement.
When you find yourself in a hole,PUT DOWN THE SHOVEL!!!
Back to Top
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level
Avatar

Joined: 11 Sep 2009
Location: illinois
Points: 46724
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2019 at 9:40am
POOR IGNORANT TURDIE............ Listen to what Horowitz tells the Senate Committee today....... The FBI LIED from the TOP BRASS down.... to the FISA Court and others.
Trump Is Not A Lib or Conserv, He's a "Pragmatist." (someone who is practical and focused on reaching a goal. Has a straightforward, matter-of-fact approach and doesn't let emotion distract him or her
Back to Top
Steve in NJ View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level
Avatar

Joined: 12 Sep 2009
Location: Andover, NJ
Points: 9141
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve in NJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2019 at 9:40am
Yeah, just like Hellory was, uh Tramway? Hellory had the Russia's over her house for coffee and bagels numerous times while she was planning her new Presidency and selling Uranium. Ah, we'll blow Trump right outta' the water! He ain't gotta' chance. Oh, by the way, do you have that money for the Unanium?  We need that for our Charity..... You Libs are more blind than Stevie Wonder!........  
39'RC, 43'WC, 48'B, 49'IB, 49'G, 50'WF, 67'B-110, 75'716H, 2-620's, & a Motorhead wife
Back to Top
LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level
Avatar

Joined: 11 Sep 2009
Location: Clinton, Pa
Points: 19137
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2019 at 9:48am
Originally posted by TramwayGuy TramwayGuy wrote:

Because there were people in the Trump campaign that were a little too cozy with Russia.


You, uh, care to let us in on that secret?
I am still confident of this;
I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. Ps 27
Back to Top
Grayray View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level


Joined: 12 Sep 2009
Location: Ambridge PA
Points: 2934
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grayray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2019 at 11:21am
Originally posted by TramwayGuy TramwayGuy wrote:

Because there were people in the Trump campaign that were a little too cozy with Russia.

You mean like this?


Back to Top
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level


Joined: 14 Sep 2009
Location: Hermann, Mo
Points: 10927
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2019 at 11:31am
According to the NOW Historic Record Mueller Report Tammie, There was NO Collusion between the Trump personnel and Russia, so learn the facts or just stop lying/repeating the Libreturd BS.
Back to Top
JC(WI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level
Avatar

Joined: 11 Sep 2009
Location: wisconsin
Points: 27658
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC(WI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2019 at 11:50am
OOPS!!! that looks like an o'she~hit obamer Talking about how much more flexible he will be after the election and got caught on tape with a RUSKIE...  
 aaah, that doesn't fit the democrats narratives...  who cares... they will just burn Trump for what bummer did...
 Seems like there are a lot of people that sell this country out for a few yen, luanns, lira or rubles... or marks / sterling ....like who paid off for the Christopher Steele Russain dossier of lies????   The bases the dems used to get their permits to spy on the republican nominee for president.
 The problem here is the fact that some of you want to skip over the truth and accept lies as facts... specially when your desires and ideology is the same as the liars.
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
Back to Top
modirt View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level
Avatar

Joined: 18 Jul 2018
Location: Missouri
Points: 682
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote modirt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2019 at 11:41pm
First election I ever voted in was Nixon vs. McGovern. So I remember a little incident called the Watergate breakin.......which essentially was Nixon's campaign breaking into DNC headquarters to install some listening devices on a couple phones.......plus to photograph some documents. They thought DNC was riding dirty and wanted to prove it.

We all know the outcome of that......took a while to ferret it all out, and Nixon eventually resigned over it.

Times have changed......technology has improved, but wondering how what the FBI did to Trumpy is any different.....in either process or purpose? To me it is the exact same thing.

And again, what was the FBI going to do with information, or who were they going to give it to? And who authorized the plan?

Forget the Russian crap. That is the story they themselves planted to enable them to get legal permission to start the wiretap process......of the entire Trump campaign. By now, anybody who doesn't understand that is either hopelessly in the tank or not smart enough to pour piss out of their boot.
Back to Top
TramwayGuy View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level


Joined: 19 Jan 2010
Location: Northern NY
Points: 6110
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TramwayGuy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2019 at 5:33am
“ Again, Post source of this statement.”

Here’s one (besides the Mueller report itself:

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/16/us/politics/crossfire-hurricane-trump-russia-fbi-mueller-investigation.html


“Only about five Justice Department officials knew the full scope of the case, officials said, not the dozen or more who might normally be briefed on a major national security case.

The facts, had they surfaced, might have devastated the Trump campaign: Mr. Trump’s future national security adviser was under investigation, as was his campaign chairman. One adviser appeared to have Russian intelligence contacts. Another was suspected of being a Russian agent himself.“
Back to Top
Bob D. (La) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level
Avatar

Joined: 12 Sep 2009
Location: Louisiana
Points: 21806
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob D. (La) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2019 at 5:55am
Originally posted by TramwayGuy TramwayGuy wrote:

“ Again, Post source of this statement.”

Here’s one (besides the Mueller report itself:

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/16/us/politics/crossfire-hurricane-trump-russia-fbi-mueller-investigation.html


“Only about five Justice Department officials knew the full scope of the case, officials said, not the dozen or more who might normally be briefed on a major national security case.

The facts, had they surfaced, might have devastated the Trump campaign: Mr. Trump’s future national security adviser was under investigation, as was his campaign chairman. One adviser appeared to have Russian intelligence contacts. Another was suspected of being a Russian agent himself.“



Your right up to date on your sources, (2018-05-16) Did you happen to read or listen to the Horwitz briefing yesterday. I do give you kudos though, you finally gave us a source.


When you find yourself in a hole,PUT DOWN THE SHOVEL!!!
Back to Top
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level


Joined: 14 Sep 2009
Location: Hermann, Mo
Points: 10927
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2019 at 5:57am
I did listen, and the report DEBUNKED all of this crap.
Back to Top
modirt View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level
Avatar

Joined: 18 Jul 2018
Location: Missouri
Points: 682
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote modirt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2019 at 6:11am
Hmmm.......that was the story they themselves planted?

Question remains......what was the end game?

The problem they had then is the same one they have now.......once the origins of this whole thing began to unravel, there would be no way to get any kind of conviction.....as the premise of the FISA application was a bogus story they themselves concocted.

My prediction is there is going to be some pretty serious repercussions for the FBI downstream of this. Likely as not, it will be discovered that this FISA abuse has been going on for some time. The players in this include the investigators and the FISA court judges.

If the FISA process continues, it had better be with some rules in place that make it a serious crime to abuse the process. As it stands now.......they have nothing to lose......so why not abuse it?


Back to Top
Trinity45 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level
Avatar

Joined: 17 Mar 2014
Location: Kentucky
Points: 702
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trinity45 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2019 at 7:02am
Originally posted by TramwayGuy TramwayGuy wrote:

Because there were people in the Trump campaign that were a little too cozy with Russia.

Really that has already been disproven, seems to me they should have been looking at sleazy Joe and his son in the Ukraine.
Back to Top
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level
Avatar

Joined: 11 Sep 2009
Location: illinois
Points: 46724
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2019 at 7:05am
The facts, had they surfaced, might have devastated the Trump campaign: Mr. Trump’s future national security adviser was under investigation, as was his campaign chairman. One adviser appeared to have Russian intelligence contacts. Another was suspected of being a Russian agent himself.“
 
 
and in the end it was all TURDIE MADE UP BULLSH*T  FAKE NEWS !!
Trump Is Not A Lib or Conserv, He's a "Pragmatist." (someone who is practical and focused on reaching a goal. Has a straightforward, matter-of-fact approach and doesn't let emotion distract him or her
Back to Top
LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level
Avatar

Joined: 11 Sep 2009
Location: Clinton, Pa
Points: 19137
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2019 at 7:05am
Good grief Tramway, this is well below even your normal low. You are citing a year and a half old article that has been completely debunked! However, the vid Gray posted has not, so maybe you are right, just the wrong people.

You are standing tall on the deck, but your ship is going down! and your water bucket wont float
I am still confident of this;
I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. Ps 27
Back to Top
modirt View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level
Avatar

Joined: 18 Jul 2018
Location: Missouri
Points: 682
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote modirt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2019 at 7:13am
Perhaps it would help to put this in simpler terms.

When the cops stop you, they don't get to plant a kilo of coke in your trunk, then arrest you for possession. Cops get into trouble when they do that.

The Russian thing with Trumpy was planted evidence......no different.

And the parallels to the Watergate scandal are nearly identical. The house of cards that was this Russian / Trump hoax is coming down.
Back to Top
Steve Bright View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level


Joined: 14 Sep 2009
Location: Martinsville, I
Points: 1486
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Bright Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2019 at 8:20am
50% of what the Dumpster says has been debunked, But you guys still stand on that sinking ship!!!!!!
Back to Top
NEVER green View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level


Joined: 28 Feb 2013
Location: MN.
Points: 1650
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NEVER green Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2019 at 8:36am
Originally posted by Steve Bright Steve Bright wrote:

50% of what the Dumpster says has been debunked, But you guys still stand on that sinking ship!!!!!!


OK, you really are that stupid!!!!   Source for the 50%, and even if Trump fudged something it does not come close to what the FBI and DOJ lied about and broke laws for an attempted COUP!!! Every American should be ting their pants.

You cant be that stupid!!!!!
2-8050 1-7080 6080 D-19 modelE & A 7040   R50       
Back to Top
NEVER green View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level


Joined: 28 Feb 2013
Location: MN.
Points: 1650
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NEVER green Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2019 at 8:42am
Originally posted by TramwayGuy TramwayGuy wrote:

“ Again, Post source of this statement.”

Here’s one (besides the Mueller report itself:

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/16/us/politics/crossfire-hurricane-trump-russia-fbi-mueller-investigation.html


“Only about five Justice Department officials knew the full scope of the case, officials said, not the dozen or more who might normally be briefed on a major national security case.

The facts, had they surfaced, might have devastated the Trump campaign: Mr. Trump’s future national security adviser was under investigation, as was his campaign chairman. One adviser appeared to have Russian intelligence contacts. Another was suspected of being a Russian agent himself.“


YA know if ya paid attention on here you wouldn't embarrass yourself!!!!
2-8050 1-7080 6080 D-19 modelE & A 7040   R50       
Back to Top
JC(WI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level
Avatar

Joined: 11 Sep 2009
Location: wisconsin
Points: 27658
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC(WI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2019 at 12:14pm
SB, you musta got DEBUNKED as a kid and landed on your haed on solid CEMENT! 
  The ship that is sinking is the bummer boat your on... and I see your reflection in the waters.
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
Back to Top
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level
Avatar

Joined: 11 Sep 2009
Location: illinois
Points: 46724
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2019 at 5:42pm
DimWitt = 50% of what the Dumpster says has been debunked, But you guys still stand on that sinking ship!!!!!!
 
But 100% of what you say is PURE BULLSH*T.... So I guess that puts TRUMP in the clear !!


Edited by steve(ill) - 12 Dec 2019 at 5:43pm
Trump Is Not A Lib or Conserv, He's a "Pragmatist." (someone who is practical and focused on reaching a goal. Has a straightforward, matter-of-fact approach and doesn't let emotion distract him or her
Back to Top
Lonn View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level
Avatar

Joined: 16 Sep 2009
Location: Назарово,Russia
Points: 26090
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2019 at 7:51am
Trammy Trammy Trammy........ are you talking about Carter Page that was suspected of working for Russia? Please explain.
-- --- .... .- -- -- .- -.. / .-- .- ... / .- / -- ..- .-. -.. . .-. .. -. --. / -.-. .... .. .-.. -.. / .-. .- .--. .. ... -
Wink
Back to Top
JC(WI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level
Avatar

Joined: 11 Sep 2009
Location: wisconsin
Points: 27658
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC(WI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2019 at 11:54am
He is still cheering over Christopher Steele's lies in the russian dossier he made up of rumors, gossips, and lies... for the democrat party to use against the 45th.
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
Back to Top
Lonn View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level
Avatar

Joined: 16 Sep 2009
Location: Назарово,Russia
Points: 26090
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2019 at 8:27pm
Originally posted by Lonn Lonn wrote:

Trammy Trammy Trammy........ are you talking about Carter Page that was suspected of working for Russia? Please explain.
Trammy!
-- --- .... .- -- -- .- -.. / .-- .- ... / .- / -- ..- .-. -.. . .-. .. -. --. / -.-. .... .. .-.. -.. / .-. .- .--. .. ... -
Wink
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 11.10
Copyright ©2001-2017 Web Wiz Ltd.

This page was generated in 0.096 seconds.


Help Support the
Unofficial Allis Forum