This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

the hand

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ac fleet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: the hand
    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 at 6:27pm
got bit or stuck last week and in 2 days it looked like this and wouldnt move so went to prompt-care and finally talked them into some anti-biodics for it, course the first thing was a shot in the ass! LOL! anyway the pills gave me the trots, one of the side effects of them, but this week the hand is normal size again and I can start and run the chainsaws again!--life is good!

http://machinebuildersnetwork.com/
Sponsored Links

Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2020 at 8:28pm
Summer of 98 I skinned up the back of my hand overhauling the pickup on my hay baler about 15 miles from home. Happened just after noon by 6 or 7 it was really swelled up. Wink I know it was 98 cause the oldest had just graduated high school.Had him helping under protest,he came with his own car. Told him he had to drive pickup with BIG pile of tools loose in the back. LOL It was a 4 speed,he had refused to ever learn how to drive it. I knew mom would send me back to emergency room and it was more than a little painful by then too. He made it home driving in 2nd all the way I think, and probably never.
 drove a clutch  again. 
I never really knew what happened other the hay had a lot "rust" dusty fungus on it. And did not rip the skin off but had it scraped up with blood oozing. Doctor insisted  on a x-ray. But a shot of antibiotic it was a lot better in the morning.  

Sorry for the off track,but one of the things that really stands out is the kid stuck with sitting in the hospital all night or driving a clutch to get home.LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic