This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thanks to the Upper Midwest A/C club

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pat the Plumber CIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Thanks to the Upper Midwest A/C club
    Posted: 24 Jul 2022 at 6:22pm
Thanks again to Darell and crew at the Upper Midwest AC club with putting on the Orange Spectacular in Hutchinson MN. Even with high fuel prices and inflation it was a great show. Met up with friends from past shows and met a few new ones. Seen a few things that I never saw before and might have even learned something. Thanks again all involved with the show.

I am taking a trip to Utah the last 2 weeks in August. It will be difficult to make any of the 3 GOTOs in Wisconsin, Maryland or Nebraska. Would have enjoyed going to each one but time and money only allow for so much . Hopefully there can be a forum meeting at each event and you guys lucky enough to attend can meet up and shoot the chit.
You only need to know 3 things to be a plumber;Crap rolls down hill,Hot is on the left and Don't bite your fingernails

1964 D-17 SIV 3 Pt.WF,1964 D-15 Ser II 3pt.WF ,1960 D-17 SI NF,1956 WD 45 WF.
Sponsored Links

truckerfarmer View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truckerfarmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2022 at 9:51pm
I'll second that!
Looking at the past to see the future.
'53 WD, '53 WD45, WD snap coupler field cultivator, #53 plow,'53 HD5B dozer

Duct tape.... Can't fix stupidity. But will muffle the sound of it!
Michael Crowe View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michael Crowe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2022 at 12:38pm
Absolutely, a big tip of the hat to everyone at the Orange Spectacular.  It is a great show and it takes a ton of work to put it on, and to be consistently great all these years.
The 14th Annual Exclusive AC Swap Meet will be held in Boonville, MO, March 7-8, 2025. See the club website for details: http://www.moacclub.com/
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2022 at 10:25pm
I'm sure they did an excellent job on the OS as they always do! I wish I could have attended, but with the sale of the farm stuff...and the old lady....oooooops....I mean the loving wife being gone at the same time, I just couldn't get away. Maybe next year I can go? I have been altering my grease gun some for when I do get to go! lol Glad ya'll had a good time! 
ac45dave View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ac45dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2022 at 4:15pm
Yes sir! Thanks to all the folks that make this show possible. This was my first time to Hutch and really enjoyed myself.A good time meeting up with everyone.Thumbs UpThumbs UpBig smileBig smile
54 wd-45gas ; 56 wd-45d N/F w/fact p/s ; 63 d-17 sIII N/F gas ; 60 D14 N/F ; 67 d-17 sIV N/F gas ; 63D15 sII W/F; 39rc#667 ; 2021 massey 4710 fwa ; gravely 2 wheel tractors
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic