This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thanks Shameless

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pat the Plumber CIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Thanks Shameless
    Posted: 02 Feb 2022 at 12:37pm
Got 5 to 6 inches of blowing snow, some of them Canadians have been conspiring with him as a nice 30 mph North wind is blowing it all around. All kinds of work backed up and needs done but as I get older I get less adventurous. They call for another 8 to 10 inches in the next 24 hours . Guess I will get some time off , exercise and the D-15 S II will get some play time. Hope you are nice and warm in your cookshack .LOL Hopefully you at least have to go outside in this weather to grease that machine .
You only need to know 3 things to be a plumber;Crap rolls down hill,Hot is on the left and Don't bite your fingernails

1964 D-17 SIV 3 Pt.WF,1964 D-15 Ser II 3pt.WF ,1960 D-17 SI NF,1956 WD 45 WF.
Sponsored Links

shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2022 at 3:59pm
WooHoo...i was wonder'in if the machine was reaching that area or not! the cook shack is warm and inviting! cooked up sum 3 meat stew this week in there! the new puppy likes it out there with me, sometimes i might drop a little piece that needs cleaned up! them silly Canadians is sending me sum cold wind too! but that wind isn't penetrating the walls of the shack yets! Pat...you know...i wouldn't gits nuthin done if it wasn't for the "last minute"! maybe you are gonna follow in my foot steps? gits out therte and play on your tractor...that's what it's all about! oh...and be careful tho...i don't wanna hear... 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic