This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

THANK YOU VETERNS

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jamie (KY) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: THANK YOU VETERNS
    Posted: 11 Nov 2010 at 5:59am
I guess you could say that this is off topic, but without the Veterns of this great country, there's a chance that none of us could enjoy such a great hobby.

Thank you to all that has served and are now serving! Your sacrifise is much appreciated!

Thanks to the family that supports you as well. Too many times they are forgotten. It takes a strong family to keep it all together while one is serving. Your sacrifise is much appreciated as well!

Thanks,
Jamie Johnson
Just when I thought I was finishing my "honey-do-list", she turned the page!!!
Sponsored Links

omahagreg View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote omahagreg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2010 at 6:10am
My thoughts as well-thank you!
Greg Kroeker
1950 WD with wide front and Freeman trip loader
tomwestky View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tomwestky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2010 at 7:02am
AMEN!!!!!
Mike(NC) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike(NC) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2010 at 7:17am
_popupControl(); Well Said. 
DonDittmar View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DonDittmar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2010 at 7:18am
Yup, my thoughts too. I just looked at my desk planner and saw it was Veterans Day.
Experience is a fancy name for past mistakes. "Great moments are born from great opportunity"

1968 D15D,1962 D19D
Also 1965 Cub Loboy and 1958 JD 720 Diesel Pony Start
JoeM(GA) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeM(GA) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2010 at 7:37am
Yes! THANKS to the past, present, and our future guardians of our freedom!
Allis Express North Georgia
41 WC,48 UC Cane,7-G's,
Ford 345C TLB
Anthony View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anthony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2010 at 8:27am
Thank You for my Privilege to live in a Democracy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dale-OH View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dale-OH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2010 at 8:43am

Well said, thanks to all who are or have served.

David Gibson (OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote David Gibson (OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2010 at 10:14am
Thank you to the men and women who have protected our freedom by serving in the military!
David Gibson
http://www.darkecountysteam.com
1956 WD45
jmm View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2010 at 10:36am
I hadn't heard about the six men running across the US to raise money for injured veterans till today. check it out:
Coke-in-MN View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Coke-in-MN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2010 at 8:31pm
I see on a Face Book post from Brian Reese , AU is also having a Day to Remember today for there service personnel.
  Least can keep up with news from Down Under once in a while. Miss his posts on here and his knowledge of US history.

Brian Rees
A Remembrance Day tribute to those who fought and died for their country.

Edited by Coke-in-MN - 11 Nov 2010 at 8:39pm
Faith isn't a jump in the dark. It is a walk in the light. Faith is not guessing; it is knowing something.
"Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful."
DREAM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DREAM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2010 at 8:35pm
Well said, and thanks from GA to all who have served. Your selfless acts have kept this country free, and will continue to do so, God bless.
I didn't do it! It was a short, fat, tall, skinny guy that looked like me!
Bob D. (La) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob D. (La) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2010 at 4:30am

Coming from a 20 year veteran, I thank all who have served and are now serving. We all owe our freedom to those who serve and provide us the priveledge of living with the freedoms we still have here in the United States of America. Without their sacrifice, we most likely would no longer have these freedoms in this constitutional republic. God Bless.

When you find yourself in a hole,PUT DOWN THE SHOVEL!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic