This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Pulling Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thank the moderator please

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mgburchard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2013 at 2:49pm
hope that i can be reinstated sometime soon
Sponsored Links

Ihateillinoisnazis View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ihateillinoisnazis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2013 at 3:05pm
Originally posted by mgburchard mgburchard wrote:

hope that i can be reinstated sometime soon

You're still posting... I thought you were leaving, no?
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2013 at 3:36pm
Stern SmileStern SmileErmmStern SmileStern SmileErmmStern SmileStern SmileErmmStern SmileStern SmileErmm
Wheres the dude that shakes his head sideways in disbelief...ConfusedWacko
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
THE-MAN View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote THE-MAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2013 at 3:54pm
Very true words Nazihater... RodB was one of a kind. Remember last time we saw him down in Urbana at that bar? He was having the time of his life. What great night that was. He was so full of life and beer. He stayed busy that whole night finding the " good" in others. It will take me a while more to get over his sudden expiration. At least I hear he went out RodB style. Drunk and with a smile on his face.
Kip-Utah View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kip-Utah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2013 at 12:35pm
Thanks to the moderator...and I think the old saying, "If you can't say something nice then don't say anything at all" is very sage advice. KipHug
HANSEN'S OLD ORANGE IRON. Showing, Pulling, & Going!!
blue924.9 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blue924.9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2013 at 9:15am
Thanks mod. I asked some questions awhile ago and Never got anything but pankey crap.now that he is gone I can ask them and get a serious answer so expect some questions sometime soon
brbrooks83 View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brbrooks83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2013 at 8:53pm
Now that he's gone you are still bringing his name up. We are all grown men and you all just kept feeding the fire him. Sound kinda like first grade problems to me. I have never met Mitch but talked to him on the phone seemed like a great guy and even offered to drive a hour to help me at a pull near me. I don't have many people around hear that pull Allis's and don't know of anybody else on hear that in my area. I am very new to pulling and I come hear for help and info and its all about he said this or done that everybody says pullers are a great bunch of guys but kinda looks like maybe that's not the case with everybody being so happy about losing members. I have been to a hand full of pulls and I haven't had any help or advice from anybody most people around hear have the green or red tractors and look at you like you crazy for having a orange tractor so looks like all is orange guys should suck it up and stick together. Sorry if this makes anyone mad but it just has to speak my mine. If anybody around Knoxville Tn is on hear and pulls local let me know would be nice to see more than 2 Allis at the local pulls. Thanks Brandon
blue924.9 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blue924.9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2013 at 9:59pm
Originally posted by brbrooks83 brbrooks83 wrote:

Now that he's gone you are still bringing his name up. We are all grown men and you all just kept feeding the fire him. Sound kinda like first grade problems to me. I have never met Mitch but talked to him on the phone seemed like a great guy and even offered to drive a hour to help me at a pull near me. I don't have many people around hear that pull Allis's and don't know of anybody else on hear that in my area. I am very new to pulling and I come hear for help and info and its all about he said this or done that everybody says pullers are a great bunch of guys but kinda looks like maybe that's not the case with everybody being so happy about losing members. I have been to a hand full of pulls and I haven't had any help or advice from anybody most people around hear have the green or red tractors and look at you like you crazy for having a orange tractor so looks like all is orange guys should suck it up and stick together. Sorry if this makes anyone mad but it just has to speak my mine. If anybody around Knoxville Tn is on hear and pulls local let me know would be nice to see more than 2 Allis at the local pulls. Thanks Brandon
well what do you need help with? Post a thread and all of us will be glad to help you. He did something to get banned from here and that is his and only his own fault.you say we were feeding him fire....well guy that goes both ways to
brbrooks83 View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brbrooks83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2013 at 10:26pm
I didn't see what he did to get him banned I don't know if it was taken down or what so I can't chime in on if it was wrong or right but he's fine just drop it and there shouldn't have been a thank the moderator post for this. This is a pulling forum so what does this have to do with pulling?
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2013 at 11:05pm
BR... I didn't see the last hours but understand it wasn't nice.. making the moderator do what he did... and he did give plenty of warnings.
 I would think nuff has been said... .
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic