This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

supper tonight

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: supper tonight
    Posted: 01 Jun 2022 at 9:38pm
ribeye steak, and the side dish was: frozen corn, small bacon pieces, and sliced mushrooms! was really delish! started by cutting sliced bacon (about 4 pieces) lengthwise, then cut those pieces about a 1/2 inch long, then slice button mushrooms (can use the small canned mushrooms that are already sliced). start them cooking, mixing and flipping til the mushrooms start to turn color. then start your steak cooking on medium heat. when bacon is mostly cooked, ad the frozen corn (i used the steam in the bag sweet corn...removed from the bag). yer gonna get a few corn fly by's! keep stirring and flipping the mix, when it's all about cooked, sprinkle sum parmashon/romero cheeze over it all (cept the steak). do it lightly. i did all this on my flat top grill. the old lady......ooooops....i mean the loving wife said i'll be making this again!
Sponsored Links

WF owner View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WF owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2022 at 6:11am
I just read your post to my wife. She likes almost anything with parmesan cheese. She thought it sounded delicious!!!

darrel in ND View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2022 at 12:20pm
Sounds just like a clip from the ole "hee haw" TV show. (Ya know, the one that had some cute girls)
"Hey grandpa, what's for supper!"

Darrel
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2022 at 5:21pm
Originally posted by darrel in ND darrel in ND wrote:

Sounds just like a clip from the ole "hee haw" TV show. (Ya know, the one that had some cute girls)
"Hey grandpa, what's for supper!"

Darrel

Did I hear a request?Wink

Source: Babylon Bee. Sponsored by BRAWNDO, its got what you need!
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2022 at 8:19am
THANKS DAVE ‼️‼️
Looks just like ole shameless looking out the window giving the supper menu 😋 😁😁
Darrel
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2022 at 2:28pm
lol...thanks Darrel...gonna do something different with chicky tonight...will report back if it works!
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2022 at 12:35am
didn't do the chicky thing, didn'y have all the ingrediants, but will by toarrow! we just had a big ole salad tonight...lettuce/cucumbers/bacon/black berries/ blue berries/ straw berries/shredded mexican blend cheeze/honey french dressing! was yummy!
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2022 at 7:32pm
didn't do the chicky thing again tonight, been trying to mount a new winch on my new flatbed...it's kicking my butt! i was to tuckered to make much of a supper, did shrimp and fries in the air fryer instead
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2022 at 10:22am
Originally posted by shameless dude shameless dude wrote:

didn't do the chicky thing again tonight, been trying to mount a new winch on my new flatbed...it's kicking my butt! i was to tuckered to make much of a supper, did shrimp and fries in the air fryer instead

Well,,Good Buddy,,,I ain't got an idee if you is or isn't like them weemen,,,but just how much do you weigh now since you bought that new Fangled cook stove of yours,,,,???
 You eat too danged good,,,,!!!WinkWink
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2022 at 10:25am
Originally posted by desertjoe desertjoe wrote:

Well,,Good Buddy,,,I ain't got an idee if you is or isn't like them weemen,,,but just how much do you weigh now since you bought that new Fangled cook stove of yours,,,,???
 You eat too danged good,,,,!!!WinkWink

OH and I'll prolly beat you to cookin some chickies as I went to the other store in town and they had the 10# bag of Chickie leg Quarters for $5 a bag so I stocked up and I opened one bag last nite and doctered them up for the smoker long about Tues or Wednesday
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2022 at 12:50pm
gonna be HOT out there today...maybe i'll sweat off some of the "extra" size that Joe thunks i have! to tells ya'll the truth...i've been eating healthier when cooking on that grill and smoker! i have lost about a bag of feed weight off me since (56 lbs) per Doc's scale! SO THERE! Joe...that sounds like a heck of a deal on that chicky! good for you! at least you gots alot more if you screw up a batch! lol
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2022 at 8:40pm

gonna be HOT out there today...maybe i'll sweat off some of the "extra" size that Joe thunks i have! to tells ya'll the truth...i've been eating healthier when cooking on that grill and smoker! i have lost about a bag of feed weight off me since (56 lbs) per Doc's scale! SO THERE!

Joe...that sounds like a heck of a deal on that chicky! good for you! at least you gots alot more if you screw up a batch! lol

Hey shameless, I done lost just about that exact same amount of weight; down 55-60 pounds. I quit pop, candy, and gas station food
Darrel
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2022 at 9:13pm
Originally posted by darrel in ND darrel in ND wrote:

gonna be HOT out there today...maybe i'll sweat off some of the "extra" size that Joe thunks i have! to tells ya'll the truth...i've been eating healthier when cooking on that grill and smoker! i have lost about a bag of feed weight off me since (56 lbs) per Doc's scale! SO THERE!

Joe...that sounds like a heck of a deal on that chicky! good for you! at least you gots alot more if you screw up a batch! lol

Hey shameless, I done lost just about that exact same amount of weight; down 55-60 pounds. I quit pop, candy, and gas station food
Darrel

Well,,That is GREAT Darrel!!  Good for you!!  Your wife will Thank you for that. I had been steadily losing weight and my PCP bragged on me,,,,SO,,I promptly started to get back to my previous bad eating habits and am going back to ABOVE 200# ,,,CHIT, CHIT  Like earlier, I got a Big Bruiser Burger King and would always eat it all,,so,,the last  two burgers,  I eat half and give the other half to them yorkies,,,CHIT,,maybe I shouldn't do that either,,,,LOLLOL

Edited by desertjoe - 05 Jun 2022 at 9:18pm
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2022 at 9:16pm

gonna be HOT out there today...maybe i'll sweat off some of the "extra" size that Joe thunks i have! to tells ya'll the truth...i've been eating healthier when cooking on that grill and smoker! i have lost about a bag of feed weight off me since (56 lbs) per Doc's scale! SO THERE! Joe...that sounds like a heck of a deal on that chicky! good for you! at least you gots alot more if you screw up a batch! lol

NAW,,Shameless,,,,I'm glad to see you eating well,,,DANG,,,56 Lbs,,,That right there is just GREAT,,,!!  By the time I go visit you and Thad this fall, I hope to be down to a svelt  180  lean and mean pounds,,,,,,WinkClap
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2022 at 12:44pm
Good for you Darrel! kinda sucks we gotta quit the good stuff huh? oh well...we'll gits over it...somewhat! i gots lots more to lose, unless you lock me up somewhere, i doubt i'll see 150-190 lbs agin. i seem to still like my bread/taters yets.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2022 at 4:58pm

Good for you Darrel! kinda sucks we gotta quit the good stuff huh? oh well...we'll gits over it...somewhat! i gots lots more to lose, unless you lock me up somewhere, i doubt i'll see 150-190 lbs agin. i seem to still like my bread/taters yets.

Thanks, Shameless!
Yeah, when I go through the stores, that candy is tugging away at me, but so far, been able to leave it there. Pop kind of calls my name occasionally too. I know that a little bit of either wouldn't mess me up too bad, but I have an oddity, where that if I had one pop just to reward myself, I'd be up to two or three bottles a day by the next day. Same with candy. Just have to stay completely away from it
As far as gas station food goes, I don't even miss that. Eating that is a crap shoot (pun intended) as to after you eat it, if or if not you'll make it to the next gas station on time 🤷‍♂️😥🙄
Darrel
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2022 at 12:29am
o-k  ya'll....write this one down....cuz it's AWESUM! git you sum chicky, don't matter what parts used...i use frozen breast tenders. now you'll need a pretty big pot. but first if you want good looks on the chicky...sear it some ona grill for the grill marks. use the good ingredients, after all you are feeding family! o-k... you have/have not your chicky seared, put some oil (don't matter what kind) in the pot and rub it all over inside. hold the chicky outside the pot until the other ingredients are ready for it. whew...this is gonna be a long post, but you can shorten it however ya want. in the pot put: 1-1/2 cups of half round onion rings, i use vadalia onions. 2- cloves of garlic (chopped), simmer that a bit  in the pot. then ad 4 cups (one litre) of Coca-cola (not diet), 1/2 cup of brown sugar, 2-tsp dry mustard, 2-tbl spoons of Dejon mustard, 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar, 1/4 cup worstishire sause, 1 cup ketchup, stir it all up in the pot and let it simmer a bit. now you can ad the chicky. the recipe calls for SPG, we don't use salt here, we use a substitute called "no salt or nu-salt", i did grind us a small amount of black pepper into it, and garlic is already in there!  we salted to taste at the dinner table. now simmer it all for an hour. enjoy! my old lady.....oooops.....i mean my loving wife told me i'll be cooking this again!
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2022 at 12:34am
this was a recipe from my Mothers files, i don't remember ever eating this while growing up...i was prolly at the rebellion stage or something!
FloydKS View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FloydKS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2022 at 8:09am
cut & pasted to a file so I can print it out and will try it ... sounds good...
Holding a grudge is like taking poison and expecting the other person to die
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2022 at 9:38am

this was a recipe from my Mothers files, i don't remember ever eating this while growing up...i was prolly at the rebellion stage or something!

Yeah,,,and I can picture talk around the dinner table,,,,,, "little Shameless" missed supper again, the Chief just called and said he was last seen running down that alley behind the Mayor's house, followed by a big bunch of other Hooligans chasing some little girls,,yelling and throwing rocks at windows and cars,,,,,",,,,,,LOLLOLLOL
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2022 at 11:09am
You do like tempting poor Oh Darrel Wink don't you. LOL Having him bring home a can of that Coke an only putting half in the recipe. LOL You know we our all to frugal to just toss that other half of the can. LOL 
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2022 at 12:40pm
Originally posted by Ray54 Ray54 wrote:

You do like tempting poor Oh Darrel Wink don't you. LOL Having him bring home a can of that Coke an only putting half in the recipe. LOL You know we our all to frugal to just toss that other half of the can. LOL 

I could find someone in my household that would drink it ‼️
Darrel
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2022 at 2:20am
I thunks that I might have some kinda something I could mix with the remander of the Coke! I know I gots lots of UV!
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2022 at 11:18am

I thunks that I might have some kinda something I could mix with the remander of the Coke! I know I gots lots of UV!

There you go Thumbs Up all the good health stuff.  But even you Thumbs Down had trouble getting it down. LOL
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2022 at 8:38am
the old lady....ooooops....i mean the loving wife stated that we will be eating the corn/bacon/mushrooms again tonight! well o-k then! prolly grill up a ribeye to go with it too!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic