Unofficial Allis Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Politics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Summary of Ukraine...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TramwayGuy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Summary of Ukraine...
    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 at 6:39am
From ‘Quora’:

“This is exceedingly important, and if you are a US citizen, it is nothing less than your duty to understand the full significance of these text messages. If you only read one of my answers this year, I would like this to be the one. I can’t remember another answer I have written on a matter of graver importance.

First, we need to introduce a few characters.

Kurt Volker. Career diplomat. He’s worked for the CIA, State Department, and National Security Council. He has also been the United States Permanent Representative to NATO. Most recently, he was the Special Representative for Ukraine from July 2017 to his resignation in late September 2019.
Andriy Yermak. Friend and aide to Ukrainian president Volodymyr Zelensky. He is the man entrusted to negotiate both with the US and with Russia.
Gordon Sondland. Hotel tycoon. Republican donor. Currently, he is the United States Ambassador to the European Union. He has been in the news in the past couple of days because he was supposed to appear for a closed-door deposition to which he had been summoned because Republican Senator Ron Johnson stated to the Wall Street Journal that Sondland had told him back in August that the military aid passed by the US Congress and blocked by the Trump administration would only be released if Ukraine agreed to the investigation Trump wanted.[1] Trump instructed Sondland not to cooperate, so the deposition did not happen as scheduled. Sondland has now been subpoenaed.[2]
Bill Taylor. West Point and Harvard graduate. Career diplomat. Former ambassador to Ukraine. Currently the Chargé d'affaires for Ukraine since 2019.
All right. Now that we have our cast of characters, let’s proceed to examine the most important exchanges.

July 19 2019.
[7/19/19, 4:49:42 PM] Kurt Volker: Can we three do a call tomorrow—say noon WASHINGTON?

[7/19/19, 6:50:29 PM] Gordon Sondland: Looks like Potus call tomorrow. I spike [sic] directly to Zelensky and gave him a full briefing. He’s got it.

[7/19/19, 6:52:57 PM] Gordon Sondland: Sure!

[7/19/19, 7:01:22 PM] Kurt Volker: Good. Had breakfast with Rudy this morning-teeing up call w Yermak Monday. Must have helped. Most impt is for Zelensky to say that he will help investigation—and address any specific personnel issues—if there are any

The American diplomats have talked to the Ukrainian president in anticipation of a phone call between the US and Ukrainian presidents, and the most important thing the US side is asking for is help with the investigation into the US president’s rival.

July 21 2019.
[7/21/19, 1:45:54 AM] Bill Taylor: Gordon, one thing Kurt and I talked about yesterday was Sasha Danyliuk’s point that President Zelenskyy is sensitive about Ukraine being taken seriously, not merely as an instrument in Washington domestic, reelection politics.

[7/21/19, 4:45:44 AM] Gordon Sondland: Absolutely, but we need to get the conversation started and the relationship built, irrespective of the pretext. I am worried about the alternative.

The US diplomat in Ukraine is conveying the message that the Ukrainian president doesn’t want to be a mere tool in the reelection of the US president. He wants Ukrainian issues—namely the fact that there is a Russian military intervention in Eastern Ukraine—to be taken seriously.

There would be no need to state that Zelensky doesn’t want to be a tool in US reelection politics if this wasn’t what was happening.

Sondland replies that he is in agreement [that Ukraine and Zelensky need to be taken seriously] but he sees getting a relationship and conversation established between Trump and Zelensky as really important. And if this request for an intervention is what it takes, so be it. Otherwise, the alternative will be an isolated Ukraine, left to fend for itself against Russia.

July 25, 2019, day of the famous phone call.
[7/25/19, 8:36:45 AM] Kurt Volker: Good lunch - thanks. Heard from White House—assuming President Z convinces trump he will investigate / “get to the bottom of what happened” in 2016, we will nail down date for visit to Washington. Good luck! See you tomorrow- kurt

Quid pro quo.

Quid: Zelensky convinces Trump he will investigate the Crowdstrike conspiracy theory.[3]

Quo: Zelensky gets to visit Washington.

Why is visiting Washington such a big deal for Zelensky? He gets to show the world—and Russia—that there is no daylight between Kiev and Washington.

It is important to note the contrast between what the two countries are negotiating for. Zelensky wants something for the benefit of Ukraine. Trump wants something for the benefit of Trump. He wants a personal favor.

Favor… let’s return to that word in the infamous July 25 phone call:

Zelensky is talking about cooperation “in the area of defense:” [4]

I would also like to thank you for your great support in the area of defense. We are ready to continue to cooperate for the next steps. specifically we are almost ready to buy more Javelins from the United States for defense purposes.

Trump immediately replies:

I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike... I guess you have one of your wealthy people... The server, they say Ukraine has it. There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation. I think you’re surrounding yourself with some of the same people. I would like to have the Attorney General call you or your people and I would like you to get to the bottom of it.

Yes, yes, I know you want to talk about getting assistance from us in your fight against Russia-backed separatists in Eastern Ukraine, but I need you to do me a favor, though… I would like you to investigate this conspiracy theory about Crowdstrike.

Also…

The other thing, There’s a lot of talk about Biden’s son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it... It sounds horrible to me.

What is clear, here, is that this wasn’t a spontaneous Trumpian outburst. Trump had been using the US diplomatic apparatus in order to request for help not with anything related to US interests but for his personal campaign.

After the phone call, still on July 25, we get this exchange:

[7/25/19, 10:15:06 AM] Andrey Yermak: Phone call went well. President Trump proposed to choose any convenient dates. President Zelenskiy chose 20,21,22 September for the White House Visit. Thank you again for your help! Please remind Mr. Mayor to share the Madrid’s dates

[7/25/19, 10:16:42 AM] Kurt Volker: Great —thanks and will do!

The Ukrainians think they’ve got an agreement, and they’re selecting dates for a meeting. But there’s no deal yet, as they will soon find out.

August 9, 2019
[8/9/19, 11:27 AM] Kurt Volker: Hi Mr Mayor! Had a good chat with Yermak last night. He was pleased with your phone call. Mentioned Z making a statement. Can we all get on the phone to make sure I advise Z correctly as to what he should be saying? Want to make sure we get this done right. Thanks!

Gordon Sondland: Good idea Kurt. I am on Pacific time.

Rudy Giuliani: Yes can you call now going to Fundraiser at 12:30

The Trump team wants Zelensky to make a public statement about investigating Crowdstrike and Biden. Volker wants to get on the phone to tell the Ukrainian president what he needs to say to satisfy Trump.

Later on the same day.

8/9/19, 5:35:53 PM] Gordon Sondland: Morrison ready to get dates as soon as Yermak confirms.

[8/9/19, 5:46:21 PM] Kurt Volker: Excellent!! How did you sway him? :)

[8/9/19, 5:47:34 PM] Gordon Sondland: Not sure i did. I think potus really wants the deliverable

[8/9/19, 5:48:00 PM] Kurt Volker: But does he know that?

[8/9/19, 5:48:09 PM] Gordon Sondland: Yep

[8/9/19, 5:48:37 PM] Gordon Sondland: Clearly lots of convos going on

[8/9/19, 5:48:38 PM] Kurt Volker: Ok—then that’s good it’s coming from two separate sources

[8/9/19, 5:51:18 PM] Gordon Sondland: To avoid misundestandings, might be helpful to ask Andrey for a draft statememt (embargoed) so that we can see exactly what they propose to cover. Even though Ze does a live presser they can still summarize in a brief statement. Thoughts?

[8/9/19, 5:51:42 PM] Kurt Volker: Agree!

Trump wants “the deliverable.” He doesn’t just want a promise that Ukraine will help with his pet investigation; he wants to see “a draft statement” of a public declaration by the Ukrainian president.

Can we all dispense with the notion that Trump is seeking to fight corruption in Ukraine? There is nothing demanded of the Ukrainians that would do anything about corruption in general. There are only 2 issues of concern to Trump:

The idiotic conspiracy theory about Crowdstrike.
Digging up dirt on Biden and his son.
Let’s remember for a moment that Sondland, one of the people involved in this travesty of diplomacy, told a Republican Senator that this was the reason why military aid was being held from Ukraine.

August 10 2019
[8/10/19, 4:56:15 PM] Andrey Yermak: Hi Kurt. Please let me know when you can talk. I think it’s possible to make this declaration and mention all these things. Which we discussed yesterday. But it will be logic to do after we receive a confirmation of date. We inform about date of visit and about our expectations and our guarantees for future visit. Let discuss it

[8/10/19, 5:01:32 PM] Kurt Volker: Ok! It’s late for you—why don’t we talk in my morning, your afternoon tomorrow? Say 10am/5pm?

[8/10/19, 5:02:18 PM] Kurt Volker: I agree with your approach. Let’s iron out statement and use that to get date and then PreZ can go forward with it?

[8/10/19, 5:26:17 PM] Andrey Yermak: Ok

[8/10/19, 5:38:43 PM] Kurt Volker: Great. Gordon is available to join as well

[8/10/19, 5:41:45 PM] Andrey Yermak: Excellent

[8/10/ 19, 5:42:10 PM] Andrey Yermak: Once we have a date, will call for a press briefing, announcing upcoming visit and outlining vision for the reboot of US- UKRAINE relationship, including among other things Burisma and election meddling in investigations

[8/10/19, 5:42:30 PM] Kurt Volker: Sounds great!

Negotiation over the quid pro quo. Ukraine wants to get a meeting date first, then collaborate on drafting a statement with the Trump team to publicly mention Trump’s pet investigations. The Trump diplomats want:

Draft the statement first.
Show the draft statement to Trump so get him to agree to a specific meeting date.
It goes without saying that they would not be doing so if he hadn’t instructed them to. This is certainly not standard diplomatic procedure.

August 13, 2019: the Trump diplomats discuss the draft statements they will propose to the Ukrainians:
[8/13/19, 10:26:44 AM] Kurt Volker: Special attention should be paid to the problem of interference in the political processes of the United States especially with the alleged involvement of some Ukrainian politicians. I want to declare that this is unacceptable. We intend to initiate and complete a transparent and unbiased investigation of all available facts and episodes, including those involving Burisma and the 2016 U.S. elections, which in turn will prevent the recurrence of this problem in the future.

[8/13/19, 10:27:20 AM] Gordon Sondland: Perfect. Lets send to Andrey after our call

August 17, 2019.
[8/17/19, 3:06:19 PM] Gordon Sondland: Do we still want Ze to give us an unequivocal draft with 2016 and Boresma?

[8/17/19, 4:34:21 PM] Kurt Volker: That’s the clear message so far ...

[8/17/19, 4:34:39 PM] Kurt Volker: I’m hoping we can put something out there that causes him to respond with that

[8/17/19, 4:41:09 PM] Gordon Sondland: Unless you think otherwise I will return Andreys call tomorrow and suggest they send us a clean draft.

Again, the Ukrainians have still not gotten a meeting date. They can’t get a meeting (quo) until they submit a draft statement (quid) showing that their president will publicly pledge to pursue Trump’s pet investigations.

On August 28, a story appears in politico explaining that Trump is withholding the Congress-approved military aid package to Ukraine. [5]

The same day, we get these messages:

[8/29/19, 2:28:19 AM] Andrey Yermak: Need to talk with you

[8/29/19, 3:06:14 AM] Andrey Yermak: https://www.politico.com/story/2... 1689531

[8/29/19, 6:55:04 AM] Kurt Volker: Hi Andrey - absolutely. When is good for you?

The Ukrainians are understandably not too happy about this. Presumably this is what the talk will be about. This is also the moment when Senator Ron Johnson, who is supportive of military assistance to Ukraine, is seeking answers from Sondland and Trump about why exactly the aid package is being delayed. Sondland tells him it’s about the investigations requested by Trump. Trump denies it when confronted. [6]

August 30, 2019
[8/30/19, 12:14:57 AM] Bill Taylor: Trip canceled

[8/30/19, 12:16:02 AM] Kurt Volker: Hope VPOTUS keeps the bilat – and tees up WH visit...

[8/30/19, 12:16:18 AM] Kurt Volker: And hope Gordon and Perry still going…

[8/30/19, 5:31:14 AM] Gordon Sondland: I am going. Pompeo is speaking to Potus today to see if he can go.

The trip where Trump and Zelensky were supposed to meet is canceled.

September 1, 2019
[9/1/19, 12:08:57 PM] Bill Taylor: Are we now saying that security assistance and WH meeting are conditioned on investigations?

[9/1/19, 12:42:29 PM] Gordon Sondland: Call me

Bill Taylor almost sounds incredulous. Not only the White House meeting but also the military assistance depend on Ukraine acceding to Trump’s demands.

This isn’t just a quid pro quo; it’s extortion. Trump is holding the official US foreign policy financed by the US Congress hostage to his electoral priorities.

Sondland doesn’t think it prudent to reply via text.

September 8, 2019
[9/8/19, 11:20:32 AM] Gordon Sondland: Guys multiple convos with Ze, Potus. Lets talk

[9/8/19, 11:21:41 AM] Bill Taylor: Now is fine with me

[9/8/19, 11:26:13 AM] Kurt Volker: Try again—could not hear

[9/8/19, 11:40:11 AM] Bill Taylor: Gordon and I just spoke. I can brief you if you and Gordon don’t connect

[9/8/19, 12:37:28 PM] Bill Taylor: The nightmare is they give the interview and don’t get the security assistance. The Russians love it. (And I quit.)

Bill Taylor, the top diplomat in Ukraine is worried that even if Ukraine complies with releasing the statement Trump wants, they still might not get the military assistance approved by Congress. Russia would be thrilled. And Taylor would quit in protest.

September 9, 2019
[9/9/19, 12:31:06 AM] Bill Taylor: The message to the Ukrainians (and Russians) we send with the decision on security assistance is key. With the hold, we have already shaken their faith in us. Thus my nightmare scenario.

[9/9/19, 12:34:44 AM] Bill Taylor: Counting on you to be right about this interview, Gordon.

[9/9/19, 12:37:16 AM] Gordon Sondland: Bill, I never said I was “right”. I said we are where we are and believe we have identified the best pathway forward. Lets hope it works.

[9/9/19, 12:47:11 AM] Bill Taylor: As I said on the phone, I think it’s crazy to withhold security assistance for help with a political campaign.

[9/9/19, 5:19:35 AM] Gordon Sondland: Bill, I believe you are incorrect about President Trump’s intentions. The President has been crystal clear no quid pro quo’s of any kind. The President is trying to evaluate whether Ukraine is truly going to adopt the transparency and reforms that President Zelensky promised during his campaign I suggest we stop the back and forth by text If you still have concerns I recommend you give Lisa Kenna or S a call to discuss them directly. Thanks.

Bill Taylor is again worried that the US-Ukraine relationship has been jeopardized with the withholding of the funds earmarked for security assistance, which Ukraine rightly sees as a problem of the utmost importance.

“I think it’s crazy to withhold security assistance for help with a political campaign.”

Sondland denies it over text, but it’s hard to take his denial seriously unless you’re already committed to voting for Trump:

It’s the exact opposite of what he told Senator Johnson.
It has the exact air of a man saying “I want to make it crystal clear that this is NOT a shakedown” even as he shakes you down.
So, let’s recapitulate.

The US Congress adopted as its official foreign policy the provision of military assistance to Ukraine, a US ally battling a Russian-backed separatist war in its Eastern territory.
The president of the United States, with no good explanation, failed to release the appropriated funds to the Ukrainian government.
The president of the United States used the machinery of US diplomacy to request assistance with pet investigations meant for his personal benefit.
The Crowdstrike story is a conspiracy theory so idiotic that it is a scandal in itself that a president of the US could have believed in it. It is yet one more piece of evidence that rather than obtaining his information from security briefings, Trump gets his information from right-wing conspiracy media outlets.
The Ukrainian prosecutor who was fired was fired not because Biden was trying to protect his son but because the EU, the IMF, the US, and Ukrainian reform advocates demanded his departure precisely because he wasn’t doing enough to fight corruption.[7]
The president made both a meeting with his Ukrainian counterpart and the release of Congress-approved military assistance contingent on having the Ukrainian president provide him with assistance in his reelection campaign.
Irrespective of your own opinion on the matter, this is precisely how both the top US diplomat on the ground and the Ukrainian president saw it.”
Sponsored Links

LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2019 at 7:42am
nothing there, all conjecture and opinion of a conversation of self serving individuals and their opinions!

spin city!
I am still confident of this;
I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. Ps 27
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2019 at 8:13am
YEP........... EXACTLY as we have been saying... You PROVED our point... You TURDIES got NOTHING.... Poor IGNORANT NANCY and Schitt are looking more STUPID ( if that is possible) every day...... They have NOTHING and this is going NOWHERE.
Trump Is Not A Lib or Conserv, He's a "Pragmatist." (someone who is practical and focused on reaching a goal. Has a straightforward, matter-of-fact approach and doesn't let emotion distract him or her
TimCNY View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TimCNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2019 at 8:20am
I need more than 200 characters for my "signature." I'd love to see that changed to 250!
JC(WI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC(WI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2019 at 11:06am
Tim's link...  good link at that... should make some dim dems think twice...

Here's another vid too...LOL

He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2019 at 1:44pm
Remains HEARSAY, which is NOT worth the paper these turds printed it out on.

I can state unequivocally I overheard a conversation by a third party of the fourth part that Nancy and Adam are doing each other on the House Bench after hours.

That is about as truthful as the posted crap.
TramwayGuy View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TramwayGuy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2019 at 2:50pm
“Remains HEARSAY, which is NOT worth the paper these turds printed it out on. “

Printouts of actual text messages are not hearsay. These are facts, Jack.
jaybmiller View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaybmiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2019 at 3:20pm
re: “Remains HEARSAY, which is NOT worth the paper these turds printed it out on. “

Printouts of actual text messages are not hearsay

except those text messages aren't necessarily TRUE

It is  damn easy to fabricate text messages that look like the real thing....any 8 yer old kid can make them up. heck , 30-35years ago my friends got faxes from the White House, looked 100% legit..only problem was they came from MY FAX machine....

Today , modern tech makes it EASY to fake anything....

Jay
3 D-14s,A-C forklift, B-112
Kubota BX23S lil' TOOT( The Other Orange Tractor)

Never burn your bridges, unless you can walk on water
TimCNY View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TimCNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2019 at 5:50pm
Someone says or writes something. THAT can be verified. WHAT they said may or may NOT be true. Taking facts over truth, like Joe, right?
I need more than 200 characters for my "signature." I'd love to see that changed to 250!
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2019 at 7:04pm
BUTT, BUTT, BUTT.... Tranny read it on the INTERNET !!!............ Remember what Abe Lincoln once said Tranny... " Don't believe everything you read on the internet" !! Thumbs Up
Trump Is Not A Lib or Conserv, He's a "Pragmatist." (someone who is practical and focused on reaching a goal. Has a straightforward, matter-of-fact approach and doesn't let emotion distract him or her
LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2019 at 7:27pm
Originally posted by TramwayGuy TramwayGuy wrote:

Printouts of actual text messages are not hearsay. These are facts, Jack.

You are maybe referring to Trumps texts/tweets Lying Adam Shif read in Congress?
Yep, that was all facts....except it wasn't! It was Shif's lies!!!!!
Wait for the Lord;
Trawler II View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trawler II Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2019 at 8:11pm
Originally posted by jaybmiller jaybmiller wrote:

re:

It is  damn easy to fabricate text messages that look like the real thing....any 8 yer old kid can make them up. heck , 30-35years ago my friends got faxes from the White House, looked 100% legit..only problem was they came from MY FAX machine....

Jay.     

No doubt things can be faked, not exactly big news.

That’s why we have an investigation and proof needs to be provided.

What is the Dumpster so afraid of?

Get on with it Donny and cooperate, the truth will set you free, right?

It might be there are reasons that are holding him back. Release the full transcripts and we can judge for ourselves.

I’m still waiting for his tax returns as he promised multiple times he would release them. Let’s go Donny, get it done.

Healthcare reform, it’s easy right Donny? Still waiting.

Mexico will pay for the wall right Donny? Still waiting.

A new NAFTA, still waiting.

I’m sure the Kurds feel like all the contractors that were stiffed by the Dumpster. Donny got want he wanted and said“ Screw You”.

Edited by Trawler II - 09 Oct 2019 at 8:11pm
Grayray View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grayray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2019 at 8:19pm
Steve, Good ole Abe could NOT have said that.  He died about 3 weeks before Al Gore invented the internet, didn't he?
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TramwayGuy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2019 at 9:04pm
“You are maybe referring to Trumps texts/tweets Lying Adam Shif read in Congress?”

Nope. The texts in question were on Volker’s phone.
LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2019 at 9:06pm
Originally posted by Trawler II Trawler II wrote:

Originally posted by jaybmiller jaybmiller wrote:

re:

Jay.     

No doubt things can be faked, not exactly big news.

That’s why we have an investigation and proof needs to be provided.

What is the Dumpster so afraid of?

Get on with it Donny and cooperate, the truth will set you free, right?

It might be there are reasons that are holding him back. Release the full transcripts and we can judge for ourselves.

I’m still waiting for his tax returns as he promised multiple times he would release them. Let’s go Donny, get it done.

Healthcare reform, it’s easy right Donny? Still waiting.

Mexico will pay for the wall right Donny? Still waiting.

A new NAFTA, still waiting.

I’m sure the Kurds feel like all the contractors that were stiffed by the Dumpster. Donny got want he wanted and said“ Screw You”.

Three years of 'investigation' on Trump and.....nothing, zip, zilch, nada. And that after we had been repeatedly assured by many, all the significant Dem actors assured us that they had the goods on Trump!
So now you ask why Trump isn't going along?????? it's the "collusion" scam all over again!!!!
You mock Trumps supposed lack of accomplishments, yet his accomplishments are VERY long, and that was accomplished while defending himself in a running three year long battle with the corrupt democrat's. Please name the list of accomplishments of the Democrat's during that same time period. Don't bother, I'll tell you, nothing! their sum total of three years is 'Russian collusion, impeach Trump'! They've done nothing but waste our time and money.
Wait for the Lord;
LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2019 at 9:10pm

“You are maybe referring to Trumps texts/tweets Lying Adam Shif read in Congress?”

Nope. The texts in question were on Volker’s phone.

sarcasm! different source, same issue of authentication!
Wait for the Lord;
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TramwayGuy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2019 at 9:11pm
“Three years of 'investigation' on Trump and.....nothing, zip, zilch, nada”.

If you don’t count his pals who ended up in prison, and the millions in seized assets.

Edited by TramwayGuy - 09 Oct 2019 at 9:11pm
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TramwayGuy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2019 at 9:16pm
“Please name the list of accomplishments of the Democrat's during that same time period. ”

150 bills have been passed by the house and are languishing in the Senate that refuses to even discuss them.

https://www.mediamatters.org/donald-trump/fox-and-trump-claim-democrats-have-no-legislative-accomplishments-house-has-passed
LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2019 at 9:16pm

“Three years of 'investigation' on Trump and.....nothing, zip, zilch, nada”.

If you don’t count his pals who ended up in prison, and the millions in seized assets.

pisspoor consolation prize! a few $million and some minor and questionable convictions for the untold manhours and $millions expended! anyways, we was speaking of Donald Trump

Edited by LouSWPA - 09 Oct 2019 at 9:21pm
Wait for the Lord;
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TramwayGuy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2019 at 9:22pm
“sarcasm! different source, same issue of authentication!”

If they are not true, please explain why nobody has said they are fake. Not even Trump. They are accurate, and we are free to read them.

If it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it’s probably a duck.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2019 at 9:26pm
150 TURD BILLS passing out more FREE CHEESE ?? WHY do you think it has not been broght up in the SENATE ???

and WHY NOT NAFTA new ?   BECAUSE NANCY will not give TRUMP the WIN !!

and why no Health Care reform ?  BECAUSE NANCY will not give TRUMP the WIN !!

everything you want is setting on the table waiting for NANCY to get it DONE !!
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2019 at 9:28pm
If they are not true, please explain why nobody has said they are fake. Not even Trump. They are accurate, and we are free to read them.

Have you read whats on Volkers phone message ?  It hardly is a smoking gun AGAINST TRUMP... If fact it is just the opposite.
LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2019 at 9:33pm

“sarcasm! different source, same issue of authentication!”

If it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it’s probably a duck.

but who says it walks, and quacks like a duck? with all the lies we've proved from all the myriad of democrat's ( not to mention, mainstream media) the odds of quacking are slim! Remember all those who assured us that they had seen and had in hand the proof of Russian collusion? I do!
Wait for the Lord;
LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2019 at 9:36pm
Originally posted by steve(ill) steve(ill) wrote:

150 TURD BILLS passing out more FREE CHEESE ?? WHY do you think it has not been broght up in the SENATE ???

and WHY NOT NAFTA new ?   BECAUSE NANCY will not give TRUMP the WIN !!

and why no Health Care reform ?  BECAUSE NANCY will not give TRUMP the WIN !!

everything you want is setting on the table waiting for NANCY to get it DONE !!

He knows that Steve, they are grasping at straws
Wait for the Lord;
JC(WI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC(WI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2019 at 12:18am
When are you liberal clowns going to stop being part of the insidious circle jerk goat she~hit dope smokers?

Remember when your favorite group of dummies...(DEMOCRAPS)... gave old hag hellary the questions before the presidential debate??? and presented the questions by.... Democrap Dumhead Donna Brazile...  What would you call that??? a Favor?  a free pass? or maybe just business as normasl... or just by chance COLLUSION amongst members of the saame party.
  No matter how you try to paint that moment in time almost 3 years ago, it was just the tip of the iceberg showing what your demoturd party was made of and would do... CORRUPTION... They were willing to do ANYTHING to get HELLARY ELECTED... LIE CHEAT STEAL to win an election...  and then to try and prevent Trump from getting Inaugurated.... and after that, it has been a steady blather of IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPPEEEAAAACHHHHHH!!!  IMPEACH that MF'R...  
  But to you staunch dem supporters, you bury your heads in their behinds and refuse to see the stinking truth of what your party stands for or for the she~hit they do. 
  I got  a few more things to say... GO TRUMP, Drain the SWAMP!!! your 2years past getting rid of them swamp azz critters... 
--- theres one problem, Trump wants to do it legal so that the brats and breatches can't come back and cry foul.... He is compiling the evidence against your demotards and maybe he wants the public to do their part in 2020 and wake up and vote the rat bastards out. and that would be as legal as it could get.     
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2019 at 8:05am
Schiff's big game is being exposed, he works to change the rules to hide the spy tactics behind even as none of the whistleblower laws fit the premise he uses(Interpretations) so now 90 house Republicans tired of his and the Other Democrats crap are standing to call for his Censure if not removal from the Intel Committee as he is as much a issue as any that have been brought up. As this gets more heated, as more in the public tire of the incessant crap the Demoturds spew the end of Schiff's Career may be at hand with Nancy Pantsy alongside him.

https://www.idahostatesman.com/news/politics-government/state-politics/article235955197.html
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trawler II Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2019 at 8:15am
Originally posted by DMiller DMiller wrote:

Schiff's big game is being exposed, he works to change the rules to hide the spy tactics behind even as none of the whistleblower laws fit the premise he uses(Interpretations) so now 90 house Republicans tired of his and the Other Democrats crap are standing to call for his Censure if not removal from the Intel Committee as he is as much a issue as any that have been brought up. As this gets more heated, as more in the public tire of the incessant crap the Demoturds spew the end of Schiff's Career may be at hand with Nancy Pantsy alongside him.

https://www.idahostatesman.com/news/politics-government/state-politics/article235955197.html

Bullcrap.
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2019 at 8:21am
Try keeping up with the News, trawler.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trawler II Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2019 at 8:49am
Originally posted by DMiller DMiller wrote:

Try keeping up with the News, trawler.

The article is accurate, your predictions not so much.
Grayray View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grayray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2019 at 9:51am
Time will tell.  I think his predictions are pretty accurate.  We'll see.  Hopeful soon.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic