This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Something new has been added

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Something new has been added
    Posted: 13 Sep 2018 at 7:49pm
Forum went down, fer a while, and has a new look, on the home page...

[TUBE]eaTHCaPtH38[/TUBE]
Sponsored Links

CrestonM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CrestonM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2018 at 8:18pm
What is it? Only thing I noticed was the "members online" and birthdays box is gone. Didn't notice anything added. 
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2018 at 8:42pm
I can't go to the next pages on any of the threads
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2018 at 9:53pm
I'm not able to go to the next or older posts pages in the individual forums, but I'm able to go to the next page in the topic page. Plus ("Only secure content is displayed"  "What's the risk?") message box appears on every new page I go into.
The home page is missing birthdays, who's online, max on line at one time guests etc.
Added  (on not logged in home page)
The time now is **:**am/pm           Quick login__________  Go_______

Mark all posts as read :: Delete cookies set by this forum

Cookies and JavaScript must be enabled on your web browser in order to use this forum

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 11.10
Copyright ©2001-2011 Web Wiz Ltd.

This page was generated in 0.047 seconds.

Logged in has  You last visited * minute ago at  **:**am/pm   added to the above

Probably a few other things yet too.
Had to do a Microsoft update yesterday.  Didn't seem like any problems.

Edited by chaskaduo - 13 Sep 2018 at 10:12pm
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
Grayray View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grayray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2018 at 4:11am
I see that the "memberlist" option is also missing.
Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2018 at 7:47am
Still can't go to next pages.  Real nice upgrade!Unhappy
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2018 at 11:27am
The forum software by  Web Wiz Forums® version 11.10
Copyright ©2001-2011 Web Wiz Ltd. listed on here, looks like it was released on 3/21/17, and the latest version 12.01 was released on 4/16/18. So I suspect the change is caused by the windows 10 upgrade for me???
I may be wrong, I have been before.
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2018 at 11:28am
You bunchClap of cheap skates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!If you would of listen to the nice soothing femaleEmbarrassed mechanical voice that gave you the toll free phone number so you could send your payment to keep the computer godsCool happy.  It only cost me $1500 to make them happy.Confused They told me would of been cheaper but I was hanging with them rich farmers that are head quartered in Blair NeWink,with a NM, and. ND and ,Ark subsidarys and a bunch more they wouldn't tellThumbs Down me.

So I can see 2nd and even 3rd page Thumbs Upuntil they find out the check is no good. 

The voice and demand for $1500 was a real call the other day. I was going to play them and push 0, which transferred me to take a poll,and thank you for helping an click. An so far the confusser is still working.
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2018 at 12:01pm
Ray54 go to the  Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks  forum page, and at top of page at right, try to go to page 2 or 3. Are you able to get those pages??

Any calls about your confusser having problems or a virus that was not initiated by you is a scammer.

I'm not cheap, I'm really frugal and cost effective. Approve

Edited by chaskaduo - 14 Sep 2018 at 12:04pm
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2018 at 12:12pm
It is the same way for the older computer too... And that is XP
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
Thad in AR. View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2018 at 12:34pm
All I know is that I was watching Foghorn Leghorn And I, I say and I was late for work this morning. Ole Dave got me in trouble again.
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2018 at 12:47pm
Thanks JC that rules out my Win 10 update.
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2018 at 1:01pm
Ok chaskaduo is see what your talking about, Wink so much fun stuff here this is a have to see unless I am really sick I look every day.
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2018 at 4:50pm
Originally posted by JC(WI) JC(WI) wrote:

It is the same way for the older computer too... And that is XP

Same for my IPhone as well.
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2018 at 6:08pm
And I realize we don't have the section where it says what was last posted either to see what activity has happened.

chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2018 at 6:44pm
Great  just great, were losing everything just when it was getting good Exclamation

Edited by chaskaduo - 14 Sep 2018 at 6:45pm
CrestonM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CrestonM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2018 at 6:49pm
I still don't see what's been added.
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2018 at 9:44pm
It's what has been taken away...
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2018 at 6:04am
  I'm thinkin ole Ray must be talkin bout ole Shameless, and Darrel and even threw ole Thad under the bus,,,,,,,,WinkWink
 Thas weird,,,I hadn't noticed any changes  here,,,but then,,,,,,,this early of the mornin,,who would,,,??LOL
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2018 at 6:17am
  CHIT,,,,like the NYT,,I'm gonna have to issue a retraction,,,,I usually just come straight to the S, B, V, &Trucks section ,,,BUT,,,I was gonna do an update on that thread tha ole Shameless is sooooo interested in but I can't go to the "next Page",,,Did a search with key words and brought up the first entry but will not let me go back or enter and new stuff,,,,,WTH is goin on,,,??? Anybody know for sure,,???
truckerfarmer View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truckerfarmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2018 at 7:43am
On my screen, I got the quick login back, had been gone for quite a while, but it's not working properly.

I can't go to the next page either.
Looking at the past to see the future.
'53 WD, '53 WD45, WD snap coupler field cultivator, #53 plow,'53 HD5B dozer

Duct tape.... Can't fix stupidity. But will muffle the sound of it!
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2018 at 7:49am
I’ve never bookmarked this forum on my phone. I google the letter A and the first option has always been the s, b, v and t page of the forum. It no longer does that and I can only get in from AC forum.
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2018 at 9:30am
 OH, OH, are they,,,,are "they",,,tryin to get rid of some of us,,,Ya think,,,????WinkWink
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2018 at 11:23am
Back earlier in this topic and I was poking some  people, are you seeing some of the words in AC orange? Or is it just in my confuser? Because I got no idea what to do about it.
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2018 at 11:34am
We have entered the Twilight Zone!
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2018 at 11:42am
That orange highliter maybe a problem child here... I tried to post a direct link several days ago and that sob would change my link to their link... so I had to post a pic and do some copy paste to show what somebody else was lookin at. GRRRR!!!!!!!!
 Sure don't like the 'new' we got now, compared to what we had before... 
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2018 at 11:52am
I copied and pasted a link yesterday morning 9 am MN time. it was  http://m.midwayfarmeq.com/List/Tractor/ForSale/27303365  for Creston's 4W305.
 It was under School Me on the Big 'Uns in Shops Barns Varmints & Trucks.
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2018 at 12:56pm
Yep still works for me today, 1pm MN time.
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2018 at 7:58pm
 Hey Ray,,I been gettin thet orange highlighter for a couple of months and been wonderin at the relationship to the topic but the words that are highlighted do not seem to be strings ,,,,now I'm wonderin if this IS something google is trackin specific conversations on this forum,,,???
 Hey Gordy,,,,,what do you think bout the duckduck search engine,,,????
 Hey JC,,,do you think the threads are being manipulated or tweaked,,,????
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2018 at 7:40pm
The orange highlights are from some 'sponsors' on the site.  Darin gets some monies from them for it.  I don't know if you HAVE to go there to get money to him or not?

I sent a  PM to Darin and got this response:
Hi Ted,
We had a problem where I basically had to turn a lot of features off to get the forum to work at all. I've been adding features back gradually to make sure everything is working. I have turned the birthdays and member list on now also.

SO,,,,,,,as you can see, some of the features have come back and some are still missing.  It'll maybe take a bit for him to get it back to perfect.......

Which reminds me,  how about making a little donation?  It's still on the bottom of the page...Wink
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic