This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Garden Tractors
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Some pics of Mikez' Colletion

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ACmowerguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Some pics of Mikez' Colletion
    Posted: 30 Mar 2014 at 11:49pm

Here are some pics sent to me by Mikez of his nice collection of 900 and 700 Series tractorsSmile
10 various B-series garden tractors, AC Homesteader8, 416 hydro,710 gt, 914, 916H, 917H, 920D, and many misc attachments
Sponsored Links

Mikez View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mikez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2014 at 9:32am
Thanks Chris. I figured dad had them of the garage that should take a few pictures. The 916 I just picked up a 48" deck from a simplicity dealer, this tractor my gramp sold new in around 1980 and it blew up two engines right off the bat, guess there was an issue with kohler pistons at the time. The guy who bought it got fed up and took it to another dealer. Then from then tell over this winter a guy just up the street owned it and kept it vary nice. When I found out he traded it I wanted to buy it. Paid more then I wanted but oh well. The 912 also my gramp sold new in about 1984. I bought that back maybe ten years ago with a tiller and blower and cab for it. The 710 also came from my gramp new. My dad bought this for me when I was a young boy. We put a 12 in it out of a 912 years ago and I just had it rebuilt over the winter. These are only a few of the loads of AC lawn and garden tractors. We have the first B-1 he sold and every modal yellow Bs, all in various condition. Would like to restore to have them all working. That's the dream anyway lol.
DonDittmar View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DonDittmar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2014 at 4:58pm
Any chance of getting measurements on the sign? You can't find the blue signs like that, and it would be cool to have one made
Experience is a fancy name for past mistakes. "Great moments are born from great opportunity"

1968 D15D,1962 D19D
Also 1965 Cub Loboy and 1958 JD 720 Diesel Pony Start
Mikez View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mikez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2014 at 6:25pm
The AC sign in the background.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DonDittmar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2014 at 5:14pm
Yes sir. The blue diamond shape one
Experience is a fancy name for past mistakes. "Great moments are born from great opportunity"

1968 D15D,1962 D19D
Mikez View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mikez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2014 at 8:06pm
Ok what do you want me to measure. I would like to get it down and put on plywood or something so it won't brake further.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DonDittmar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2014 at 5:18pm
Anything you can, thickness, width ect. Also how the pipe fastens to the sign and a good pic of the face

1968 D15D,1962 D19D
Seth Souerdike View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Seth Souerdike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2014 at 6:27pm
every were i look i see people with rear lift kits sleeve hitch snow blades and moldboard plows but i can't find any of them any were :/ Great pics btw 
There are no atheist in foxholes.

Mikez View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mikez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2014 at 10:22pm
Ok I'll see what I can do. Won't be right away. Seth you still haven't found a blade yet. Good luck man. That 912 has a roto tiller for it
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic