This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Shows new to us.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Shows new to us.
    Posted: 15 Aug 2018 at 11:12pm
Old gal has decided to do the Guthry County fair instead of doing Old Thrashers Reunion in south east Iowa. I told Her I'd buy the gas for the Winnebago if we went to Old Thrashers. But no deal, at the fair we are in an air conditioned building, down there we are in a building with a dust floor. I might do Old thrashers next year by myself.
Sponsored Links

shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2018 at 11:15pm
with the a/c on, should be a lot of headlights on in there!
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2018 at 1:30pm
Well if they are, I for one want pictures!!
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
john(MI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john(MI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2018 at 5:29pm
Originally posted by shameless dude shameless dude wrote:

with the a/c on, should be a lot of headlights on in there!

We refer to that as "Got the high beams on"!
D14, D17, 5020, 612H, CASE 446
Lars(wi) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lars(wi) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2018 at 8:44pm
Tom, you gotta remember; 'yes dear'.
I tried to follow the science, but it was not there. I then followed the money, and that’s where I found the science.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2018 at 4:12am
I have done state fairs un the past selling equipment...you see a lot...of different things!
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2018 at 8:50pm
Originally posted by shameless dude shameless dude wrote:

I have done state fairs un the past selling equipment...you see a lot...of different things!
You are the one that would see ALLWink the interesting "things".LOL

Back in 83(or there about), I was working for this O'l boy that was raised near Shameless country and knew how to pull a shenagain or 3. But he was out front with flag and no CB.

Anyway we had 4, MH2 combines on this little country road.One little part there was a handful of new citydot houses some right up to the road. The driver of the last machine comes on the CB "you see that gal looking out the big window on the second floor"?

Confusedstill look up at that window an still never seeCry a girl looking out headlights or anything else showing. And the one claiming to see her was the most straight laced one other than meEmbarrassed. I mean if she was taking a nap and we were going up hill about 18 MPH that droning would take forever to pass her window. Ether of the other 2 would have started this I would know we were being played if they were the only ones to see her.But this one I still wonder??????????????????
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2018 at 11:03am
When you're going that slow Ray, you've got PLENTY of time to be looking around.....

TOM,,,,,,WHERE'S those pictures??

Edited by Ted J - 20 Aug 2018 at 11:04am
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
HD6GTOM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2018 at 5:37pm
Old gal says were getting new phones in the next few days. I may be off here for a while. Guys you have me totally cornfused. Does that "high beam" mean they are hooked up, with over the shoulder support straps?? Does that mean the free swingers are "low beams"? I was able to watch a few. Mostly I was very busy talking to folks about honey bees. It really surprised me with the amount of knowledge these young kids have. Some told me their school is teaching them the basics of bees. I was amazed at that. Then there was 1 old broad that was drunk. This description is going to be pretty graffic. If you don't want read it, you better click out now. This gal was about 5' maybe an inch or two more. This poor gal probably weighed 350-400 lbs. She had cut off a pair of pink stretch pants probably right at the crotch, but her belly hung down so far you could not really tell, butch haircut. She had a, probably 7x tee shirt with the back cut out. She had 3 straps across the back with Velcro on 1 end holding the back together, top, middle, and at what should have been her waist line. she did not have tattoos on her neck, face, or arms but she had them all over the body. I made the mistake of asking her where she had her body art done. It seems that her x boyfriend in California was responsible. She, being drunk, proceeded to show me. This was in an open area of the building and it was awful. The right 1 was completely covered, top side, end, and backside. Ya she pulled it out of the side of the shirt.   She proceeded to blow her drunken breath into my face and inform me "her mom bought her a training bra when she was in 6th grade. She said I wore it 1 day, that was the last time she had 1 on.". Her being in her 50's I believe it, they would have hung to her belly button if her belly hadn't hung below her waist. The old movie came to mind, The good, bad, and ugly. I guess she fell down outside and the State Fair people hauled her to the hospital. I hope she gets some help.

Edited by HD6GTOM - 23 Aug 2018 at 1:41am
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2018 at 2:23am
LMAO!!!! you had a wally world (wal-martian) there and didn't even know it! the "high beams" we speak of are "momma and papa goose", need any more explanations? lots of gals have 38 C's or 44 D's, your gal musta had 48 longs?   
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic