This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Shameless' new 'pooter

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2019 at 7:48pm
Originally posted by shameless dude shameless dude wrote:

one of the forum members has taken on ful-filling my dream! i'll let ya'll know how well it works out!

Glad you're happy. Maybe my goals are set to high, but they do involve a little more than a fart machine. LOL! Darrel
Sponsored Links

shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2019 at 10:15pm
yer still young nuff to reach yer goals, it's time fer me to have sum fun that don't take a lot of energy!
darrel in ND View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2019 at 7:02am
I still have "a great big ole kick ass, heated shop" as one of my goals to achieve soon. I suspect that may cost a little more than your fart machine. Darrel
Walker View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Walker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2019 at 9:18am
Originally posted by darrel in ND darrel in ND wrote:

one of the forum members has taken on ful-filling my dream! i'll let ya'll know how well it works out!

Glad you're happy. Maybe my goals are set to high, but they do involve a little more than a fart machine. LOL! Darrel
   I've been wanting one of them ones that squirt out liquid brown goo also.
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2019 at 11:54am
Can't help ya there. Nuke
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2019 at 2:06pm
A big heated shop would sure be more practical and useful

Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2019 at 11:18pm
shucks he needs to clean it out first Tadams. I offered to help him with that, but I don't think his skid loader is running right now.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2019 at 6:55am

shucks he needs to clean it out first Tadams. I offered to help him with that, but I don't think his skid loader is running right now.

Wyatt is going to get the skid steer running for you. But the big ole building that you want to help me clean out is not a shop. It's not insulated, has big ole heavy sliding doors. Could be made into a shop with some spray foam insulation, but we ain't sticking a dime into it, because it's only half mine. Long story, dumb deal that I agreed to when I moved down here 19 years ago. I need to go across the road to some ground that is 100% me and my wife's (and the bank's), and build something over there that is designed to be a shop from the ground up. Darrel
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2019 at 7:55am
if you do that Darrel, would there be room nuff inside it to park my fifth wheel while I is there help'in ya? (i'd share a beer with ya every night).
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2019 at 2:29pm
Darrel tell only in the winter ifn he shut off that mean machine
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2019 at 12:12am
don't ya be giving him any ideas, he's alike like me, he just lays low...
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2019 at 8:58am

if you do that Darrel, would there be room nuff inside it to park my fifth wheel while I is there help'in ya? (i'd share a beer with ya every night).

sure
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2019 at 2:23pm
If you buy Darrel. Tom
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2019 at 12:54pm

I gots to learn how to run that pooter

Shammers you figure out how to make that Pooter talk yet?
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2019 at 1:38pm
yeah...seems I gotta wet the top of it first, then it'll talk!
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2019 at 6:11pm
Kinda like the opposite of what you're used to.........you usually wet the bottom....OH YEAH, that's DURING,,,,,,,,well, what the heck, LET ER RIP!!  (Maybe it'll keep him away from doin any maintenance on that 'pretty' maker.....
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2019 at 6:17pm
Nope, not gonna say NUTHIN!!

Edited by Ted J - 17 Feb 2019 at 6:17pm
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic