This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Pulling Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

September 14th Antique/Farmstock/Truck Pull

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smokey Joe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: September 14th Antique/Farmstock/Truck Pull
    Posted: 28 Aug 2013 at 6:38am
Sep_14th_2013_Tractor_Pull.pdf

Please come out and support Small Rural Community, Proceeds to Benefit Improvements to Lynnville Park where the Pull is held.

Thank You, Hope to see you there.

Joe Hewitt
210,220,7010 AC,7020 AC,7040 AC,7045 Pedal Tractor, 8050& 8070 and Parts and Pieces of Many More!!!
Sponsored Links

Smokey Joe View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smokey Joe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2013 at 7:04pm
Anyone Interested in Pulling???

Comments, gripes, complaints???
210,220,7010 AC,7020 AC,7040 AC,7045 Pedal Tractor, 8050& 8070 and Parts and Pieces of Many More!!!
cotncrzy View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cotncrzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2013 at 7:04am
If it was going to be more than one hook with rules we might shut down corn harvest and come, but for one hook where anything goes, nope. Maybe things will be different next spring.
C, WD45,WD puller, 185, 200, 7060 Red Belly, 7060 Black Belly,8010, and a R52 Gleaner, AND PROUD OF THEM!
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smokey Joe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2013 at 7:21am
Thanks for the response, Our Pull has grown so much in the last few years mainly in the farm stock and truck classes ( not so much in antique ) that we have not added any antique classes due to the time we have to pull in one day. We already go past midnight every time!!!

If we started a 2 day event we could devote alot more time to Antique and breaking classes by 250 pounds, but we don't have the time for that yet.

Hudsonator View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hudsonator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2013 at 3:08pm
I've been toying around with the idea of resurrecting the Custom and coming to play in your antique outlaw classes. I could pull 3500 and 4500.

But, I'm running too tight on time to get it out of mothballs and in fightin' shape.

For the first time in 10 years - you boys have me seriously thinking of pulling again, so maybe I'll see ya on the track next year.
There isn't much a WC can't do.

WD's just do it better.
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smokey Joe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2013 at 3:23pm
We are just over the Hill from you, in a good location you will see when we meet up. We have a spring and fall pull, love to have you.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hudsonator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2013 at 6:53pm
As soon as you have your spring date - let me know.

I'm gonna need as much lead-time as possible to get the Custom back out of the mothballs and going well enough to have fun.

I'm not looking to win - I just desperately love to hear the Custom run.  It hasn't run competitively in a decade.

Looking forward to meeting up - have a safe trip in.

WD's just do it better.
Sam T-Ga View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sam T-Ga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2013 at 4:50pm
Thinking about coming to the pull. How many classes can you pull? I would like to pull 4500 and 5500 outlaw classes with WD45D.
The Other Orange View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Other Orange Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2013 at 5:06pm
Hud

What model custom do you have? I used to have a Wards HR 8cyl and Lehr Big Boy fun tractors but hard to find parts for.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hudsonator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2013 at 8:25pm
Originally posted by The Other Orange The Other Orange wrote:

Hud

What model custom do you have? I used to have a Wards HR 8cyl and Lehr Big Boy fun tractors but hard to find parts for.

Model B, we believe it may have been sold new as a Lehr Big Boy. 

10:1 compression, custom grind on the cam, and dual B&B's - with LOTS of crankwork.  She'd hit 5500 rpms and buzz like a banshee.  Max torque is at 4800 - which is what it'll pull down to in a power-track situation at #4000.  We pulled her hard for 4 years - then it went into retirement the same year I did - 2003.  This was actually the last tractor I piloted on a track.

I've always wanted a HR to shoe-horn a Hudson flathead into to use around the farm.  But, they are too rare to trifle with. 

WD's just do it better.
Steve in NJ View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve in NJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2013 at 9:01am
Hudsonator... Love it!  Right up my alley!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic