This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

sad to say

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote festus51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: sad to say
    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 at 10:07pm
I am sad to say I have had enough winter.  I' heading to Costa Rica tomorrow for the rest of the winter.  Be back in March.  I will be think of everyone while I sip on pina colada's 
We the unwilling Led by the unqualified Doing the impossible for the Ungrateful
Sponsored Links

HD6GTOM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2020 at 11:58pm
You can adopt me for the duration!!
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2020 at 3:00am

Well,,be sure and send us some pics,Festus,,,so we can enjoy all them nubians down there and,,,,and,,,do our own dreamin,,,,,Clap
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2020 at 3:12am
i'm gonna miss you!
festus51 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote festus51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2020 at 7:45am
Thanks fellows ,  communication is not the best, might have to wait till I return to post pics.
We the unwilling Led by the unqualified Doing the impossible for the Ungrateful
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2020 at 7:50am
Enjoy the weather.

desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2020 at 9:01am

Well,,I tried fellows,,,but he didn't bite,,,,,lucky devil he is,,,,,,WinkWink
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2020 at 10:13am
I hear tell that February is Monsoons, Hurricanes Tidal waves, Earthquakes, Volcanic eruptions, and Alien attacks Month in Costa Rica. But I'm sure you already know that, have fun and be safe. Smile
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
darrel in ND View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2020 at 8:20pm
I can't understand why one would be sad to say that. I'd be damned excited to say that. Darrel
LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2020 at 9:32pm
will you be needing a porter/butler/fat cabana boy?
I am still confident of this;
I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. Ps 27
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2020 at 9:40pm

Hey festus,,,not wanting to throw water on your plans,,,but I think I heard on the news this mornin,,,of a BIG, earthquake in that area down there,,,,something like a 7.5,,,,!!!
LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2020 at 9:49pm
Originally posted by darrel in ND darrel in ND wrote:

I can't understand why one would be sad to say that. I'd be damned excited to say that. Darrel

I think he was tweeking us Darrel
I am still confident of this;
I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. Ps 27
truckerfarmer View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truckerfarmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2020 at 9:56pm
Earthquake was in the area of the Cayman Islands. Another one of members was in the area. Some of you may know Craig Buys from the Hutch show. He posted on Facebook that he and his sweetie had been through an earthquake.
Looking at the past to see the future.
'53 WD, '53 WD45, WD snap coupler field cultivator, #53 plow,'53 HD5B dozer

Duct tape.... Can't fix stupidity. But will muffle the sound of it!
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2020 at 10:11pm
I wonder when in an earthquake...how it feels when you and the bride is...uh...oh never mind!
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2020 at 2:50am

Well,,Shameless,,,when the whole world is movin and shakin,,,,,,tryin to decide who's gonna be on top is the LAST thing on your mind,,,!!!
 When we "USED" to go visit her sissy in Los Angeles,,,we rode out two different earthquakes and I knew this ole desert boy had no more business goin to Cali, no more,,!!
 The 6.4 in the Los Angeles area struck at 2 AM and flat threw me OUT OF BED and I was rollin all over the floor trying to stand up,,,then I hear the wife's Sissy screamin and runnin down the hall towards us and she fell 2-3 times screamin all the time,,,"Earthquake,,,get on the floor",!! Chit,,my biggest fear was there was this HUGE palm tree right outside our window that I just KNEW was gonna topple over on us,,,it didn't,,,but we left town next mornin,,,,,,,!!!!Clap
darrel in ND View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2020 at 6:55am
Originally posted by shameless dude shameless dude wrote:

I wonder when in an earthquake...how it feels when you and the bride is...uh...oh never mind!

Should feel like an earthquake every time, or else you're doing something wrong! Darrel
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic