This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

S/C Mud harrow

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kenny L. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: S/C Mud harrow
    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 at 5:43pm
How many has seen this, bigcountry48 listed it that he could bring it to the swap meet in February, I haven't ever seen one.
Sponsored Links

DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2021 at 5:57pm
I bought a double one, at Beilers mud sale, one February, maybe 20 years ago... I was sitting there, in the mud, thinkin about how long it would take them to load it up fer me, when up walks this guy, and says has it sold yet?  I sez yeah, and long story short, I sold it to him fer $100 more than I paid fer it!  Hit the road, and never looked back. Had a 2 notch lunch at Hoss's diner, and made my way home, much the richer for the experience!Wink
[TUBE]uRpt4a6H99c[/TUBE]

Edited by DiyDave - 27 Jan 2021 at 6:02pm
Source: Babylon Bee. Sponsored by BRAWNDO, its got what you need!
Cernunnos View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cernunnos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2021 at 7:54pm
What exactly does a mud harrow do?  Is this made for the larger snap coupler equipped tractors like a WD-45/D-17 or would it work behind a CA?
1951 CA, 1952 CA with cultivator, 20 Series 8' disc harrow, 2 bottom pick-up plow, forage blower, 2-row rear mounted drill corn planter, Allcrop grain drill, No. 80T sickle mower, MN No. 130 barge box
PaulB View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2021 at 8:08pm
I'm seeing a model 30 bog disc. A better picture would help to confirm that. They can be assembled to either throw the soil in to build ridges or out to make drains. 

Edited by PaulB - 31 Jan 2021 at 7:51am
If it was fun to pull in LOW gear, I could have a John Deere.
If you can't make it GO... make it SHINY
Travis2766 View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Travis2766 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2021 at 7:46am
I’ve been looking for one for a while, that’s a bog disk.
190XT Series III, D17 Series IV, D15 Series II, All Crop 66 and a whole mess of equipment.
JayIN View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JayIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2021 at 7:40pm
Well, I have never seen one. Interested!
sometimes I walk out to my shop and look around and think "Who's the idiot that owns this place?"
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic