This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Rural King

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary(MO) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rural King
    Posted: 09 Feb 2019 at 3:09pm
Is the rumor about a new Rural King at Warrenton Missouri still going to be or was it just a rumor? Thanks Gary
Sponsored Links

DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2019 at 3:57pm
Supposed to be happening, just east of the New exit in the Old Mall, signage still up Coming 2019. Have not seen any dirt work to indicate and drive by there relatively often.
Gary(MO) View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary(MO) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2019 at 6:50pm
Thanks DMiller. Have a good day. Gary
john(MI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john(MI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2019 at 7:19pm
They usually find an existing building and move into it.  The one here was an old Walmart building.
D14, D17, 5020, 612H, CASE 446
JayIN View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JayIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2019 at 11:27am
Yes. Ours in in the old K Mart.
sometimes I walk out to my shop and look around and think "Who's the idiot that owns this place?"
weiner View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weiner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2019 at 12:59pm
I`m still waiting and waiting and hoping
Real heros wear dogtags, not capes.
Kurt WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kurt WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2019 at 1:28pm
After looking at their website and you guys saying how good they are I sure wish they would come to Wisconsin.
WD D17D 170 190xt 190xtIII 200 7020
weiner View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weiner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2019 at 9:16pm
I run into the one in Owensboro, Ky. quite by accident and went inside and I thought I died and went to heaven!  Until then I didn`t know they existed.

Edited by weiner - 11 Feb 2019 at 9:17pm
Real heros wear dogtags, not capes.
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2019 at 9:45pm
wish they'd come here! our local so called farm store is a joke and it's manager is worse than a joke. the store had 6 new snow blowers for sale, and yesterday he had them all shipped out to another store elsewhere, and it snowed 4 inches today, while I was out there 3 people came in to buy a snow blower!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic