This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Roswell NM

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnCO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2018 at 10:50pm
Hey Ted, I resemble that!  Poke accepted and returned.
"If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger hammer"
Allis Express participant
Sponsored Links

HD6GTOM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2018 at 11:03pm
Good grief for 250.00 per head I think me and the old gal will gas up this ol Winnebago, head south west and do some people hauling. Bet I could do it for 100 bucks per head. Aw heck, I forgot she ain't sold these filthy ol goats yet. Guess that's out!!
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2018 at 4:58am

Yeah, Tom,,I expect them peoples are gonna make themselves a killin with them tours out to the crash site,,,,I think Roswell has bout 45,000 peoples and that number goes up to more than double the week before, during and after the July 4th weekend,,,,!!! Thet place looks like what you imagine New York must look like,,,wall to wall people up and down the sidewalks,,,,
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2018 at 11:26pm
that would be a great place to puts sum pay toilets ona trailer out there!
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2018 at 5:22am

Hey,,,Good Buddy,,,,thas a great idea but we is gonna have to strike a deal with the land owners and ,,,,and,,,they is gonna want a cut on our profits,,,,
   I don't wanna give up more than .033% of my 45% share of profits so what do you suggest now,,,,???
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2018 at 7:19am
give them the fertilizer part for their shares!
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2018 at 5:50am
I thought you was gonna say "PFART" Shamers......You know, where you just walk around innocent looking and kinda 'clear' the air....as you go. LOL
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic