This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Pulling Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

rims

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
TennMatt1 View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TennMatt1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: rims
    Posted: 14 Nov 2015 at 11:12pm
i looked with very little success for a 8 lug....I just bit the bullet and bought a set of adapters from Pete Petznick. Around here 9 hole wheels are fairly easy to come by and in a wide variety of sizes. The adapters were a little costly but I believe worth the money.

Sponsored Links

bradley6874 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bradley6874 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2015 at 5:13pm
acpuller I made spoke 15538 centers for my wd with floating ac logo centers
You can wash the dirt off the body but you can’t wash the farmer out of the heart and soul
AC puller View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AC puller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2015 at 3:47pm
Thanks Dr.Yes i wanted 38 centers for a wd45. Thought u could buy them like a 9 inch. Ya i could easily fab that up.
DrAllis View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrAllis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2015 at 12:25pm
Your question is quite vague. I figure you must be wanting to bolt something onto a WD or WD45 ??   What SIZE wheel??    28 inch?? 34 inch?? 38 inch??    I've always made my own pulling wheels by cutting out a 12 or 14 inch circle piece right out of the center of the original 28 inch spin-out WD wheel center. Then, I take a 14 inch wide by 38 inch dual wheel and cut out the 9-bolt hole circle at a diameter 2 inches small than the circle I removed from the WD wheel center. Overlap the two parts and weld on both sides. Is it easy ?? pretty much, if you are a fabricator of any kind. Is it cheap?? fairly so. If you just want to be able to purchase a wheel center and rim that will bolt right on to a WD.....search for junked out Massey's. They have some of those that will bolt right on with no mods. They will cost you some $$$ if you find any.
AC puller View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AC puller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2015 at 8:29pm
No supplier sells 8 bolt centers?
8070 View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8070 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2015 at 7:28pm
Make them we had to what size u looking for and do u want light wight ones if so I got a bubby making them they at 68 lb when he done but they or costly . If u want more info mess me .
AC puller View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AC puller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2015 at 7:25pm
Where's a good place to get 8 bolt pressed wheels?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic