This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ridgid Cordless tools are great, but they suck.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveKamp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ridgid Cordless tools are great, but they suck.
    Posted: 29 Dec 2018 at 6:04pm
Brace yourselves:  here's another product review that I'm placing HERE, because it can't be put any other place, without getting stifled by others with vested interest:

So I've got three really great Ridgid Gen5 (18v brushless) tools:
 - A hammer-drill
 - A 1/4" impact gun
 - An Oscillating Multi-Tool

These three tools are the mainstay of LOTS of my portable work... and they work great...
... but not today.  They're on strike.

Today, I'm using my 8 year old Hitachi brushless hammer-drill.

Because the RIDGID GEN5X battery and charger is absolute garbage.  Inoperative...

I originally bought these tools to replace others that'd grown old and tired.  The Hitachi was one of those... it soldiered on through field work and home, for seven-and-a-half years of riding in my company truck, in my tool bag, up and down ladders, in scale pits, under counters, and in my barn... and it'd gotten to the point where the batteries would not hold up charge as well as they used to... and replacements were NLA.  Company policy says that when I wear out my own personal tools, they will replace them with similar units (*of same voltage and capacity*).

I bought the Ridgid R86116 cordless hammer-drill just for that reason-  I needed a replacement in the field, when BOTH of my Hitachi's batteries had gone down, and the charger died.  There were no Hitachi chargers or batteries available where I was (Carson City, NV, I think), but the Ridgid was, and it was the ONLY hammer-drill capable unit they had which was brushless.  They figure we'll go through a drill about every three-four years.

Well, it worked well, but wasn't long before I discovered that it wouldn't run for long, before the drill would stop working.  Took me a while to figure out that it didn't like getting hot... specifically, the BATTERY did not like getting hot.  I tried charging it, and it didn't like charging... but if I put the battery and charger inside my service truck, with the air conditioning on, it would charge okay, and after an hour, I could plug it in the drill and continue working.  Got so that I had to rotate batteries every 20 minutes, because at 85F, that battery would work for about 5 minutes before going on strike... so I rotated them.  I got a big cooler... put three bags of ice in there with a piece of plywood, and set two of the batteries in there, and third in tool... rotated them.

Foolish way to keep a jobsite going, but it was all I had... and since it was a new drill, the company was NOT going to allow me to replace it AGAIN.

In the spring and fall, it wasn't too bad... but then came winter... you'd think it'd be okay, but no... the batteries don't like to be cold.   On the battery pack, it says allowable operating range is 50F to 120F.

in reality, don't plan on it operating if it's colder than 60F, or warmer than 75F.  USING the battery will make it, and the tool temperature rise out of range within a few minutes of mild work.  The Oscillating MultiTool, making a constant cut in 1/4" plywood, in my 71F home will run about 45 seconds before battery locks out.  The cordless impact will drive between 15 and 20 2" deck screws (T25 Torx) into 2x4's before calling it quits.

This is normal operation.

SO, if you're considering one of these tools... and they're really great tools...

...Don't buy them if you actually plan on getting work done.  They won't.

They will run for a very short time, then lock out for being too hot.  If you carry them out and place them in a charger, in a service truck, in a driveway in Iowa, during December, they will NEVER charge... not until April, anyway.

It's a shame.  My old, tired Hitachi makes the Ridgid tools look like junk, because the batteries are just that:  Junk.  They're extremely well-built, well balanced, ergonomic, self-illuminated, confidence-inspiring junk.  It's like having a very skilled, very talented, very educated, well equipped employee that just won't work.
Ten Amendments, Ten Commandments, and one Golden Rule solve most every problem. Citrus hand-cleaner with Pumice does the rest.
Sponsored Links

weiner View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weiner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2018 at 6:25pm
Over the years I have had 4 different cordless drills and I have given up on cordless anything because of the battery failure and the unavailability of replacement chargers.  And it is getting harder and harder to buy anything that  actually plugs into 120.
Real heros wear dogtags, not capes.
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2018 at 6:43pm
Did you get genuine Rigid built/authorized batteries?
  I was reading where people were getting battery packs with their Milwaukee tools that were suppose to be red lithioum-ion batteries... they looked like the real deal except for a few cosmetics.  A fellow took those "other' batteries and ran them through their paces... cold, the genuine worked great, and the funny ones didn't work,  then the hot session again, the reds worked as they were suppose to and the fakes failed... then came the steady hard use at room temps and the generics failed half to third of the time of the reds went...  and dead short, no protection in the generics. 
  Maybe that is what you got from the supplier?  Hope Rigid will help you with replacing those poor excuseless batteries.
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2018 at 7:30pm
don't even get me started....
Pat the Plumber CIL View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pat the Plumber CIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2018 at 8:12pm
I have had very good luck with my 18 volt Milwaukee battery operated tools. They get used daily. I do notice if they are very cold at the beginning of the day they do not want to charge but that's my only complaint, other than the price.
You only need to know 3 things to be a plumber;Crap rolls down hill,Hot is on the left and Don't bite your fingernails

1964 D-17 SIV 3 Pt.WF,1964 D-15 Ser II 3pt.WF ,1960 D-17 SI NF,1956 WD 45 WF.
omahagreg View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote omahagreg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2018 at 8:29pm
I went to Makita 18V back in 2006. That platform was brand new then! At first the batteries did not last! Now they are wonderful! I just upgraded my corded circular saw to a 36 volt Makita! It uses 2-18 volt on the same platform! Highly recommend!
Greg Kroeker
1950 WD with wide front and Freeman trip loader
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2018 at 8:31pm
I have stuck with ryobi tools, cause they are plentiful, come in a wide variety, and the batteries, interchange, old to new.  Only real complaint I have, is that the new li-ion batteries die, if you let them freeze...  Thinking about getting the nail gun, that just came out...

Also, new batteries need the new charger, but these are easy to find, either new or used...
Hubert (Ga)engine7 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hubert (Ga)engine7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2018 at 8:50pm
Most of mine are DeWalts, the larger XR batteries last longer than the regular. The 1/2 inch impact does a fine job as well as the recip saw, 1/4" impacts (2), drills (2), and 5 1/2" circular saw but I don't have to earn a living with mine. I have a 1/2" Earthquake impact from HF that is supposed to have 1200 ft. lbs. of torque but I haven't had the opportunity to try it on anything heavy yet. At 1200 lbs. it should be a beast.
Just an old country boy saved by the grace of God.
Hubert (Ga)engine7 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hubert (Ga)engine7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2018 at 8:51pm
Originally posted by shameless dude shameless dude wrote:

don't even get me started....

Awww...........go ahead and get it out of your system.
Just an old country boy saved by the grace of God.
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2018 at 8:58pm
I upgraded to CRAFTSMAN 19.2 v units in 2005 ... been over 13 years.. Got several different tools.... Impact driver, 3/8 drill, and reciprocating saw get the most use.. Buy a couple new batteries every other year.. Normally have 6 batteries... 2  that are 6 years old, 2 that are 4 years old and 2 that are 2 years old... ready to replace oldest with two new ones... Just had ONE battery crap out and it was under 2 years old !!  Lost 1 of the chargers also.... Newer stuff may be lower quality than older.
Like them all, but love the "B"s.
DaveKamp View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveKamp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2018 at 10:27pm
Originally posted by JC(WI) JC(WI) wrote:

Did you get genuine Rigid built/authorized batteries?
  Maybe that is what you got from the supplier?  Hope Rigid will help you with replacing those poor excuseless batteries.

They're as genuine as the tools... I bought them all at the same time.

Rigid's answer is... "Look on the bottom of the battery... it says 50F to 130F".

Yep, it does.  Fair-weather design plan.  Just running the oscillating tool inside the house, at 72F, the battery crys overheat after 30 seconds....  wait 4 minutes and try again...

If I worked for 30 seconds, then went on strike for 4 minutes.... then decided not to go back to work if the temperature was below 50f, my boss would fire me...Wink
Ten Amendments, Ten Commandments, and one Golden Rule solve most every problem. Citrus hand-cleaner with Pumice does the rest.
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2018 at 10:50pm
 Well,,I will say,,,I am a believer of Harbor Freight tool as the quality of the stuff they got now is comparable to the name brand,,,but,,,like ALL BRANDS of tools,,you do get a bad one every now and again,,chit happens with ALL Brands,,,,,,The IMPORTANT thing is how the vendors support the warranty. In the last 15 years I've had to return one 4 1/2" grinder within the 90 day warranty and they did not quibble at all,,,just handed me a brand new grinder which I still have.
  This Christmas,, My Son gave me a Milwaukee M18 Brushless 2 Tool Combo Kit that includes a Hammer Drill/Driver and Impact Driver, along wirth 2 batteries an a M18 & M12 Charger. Also in the box was a Milwaukee Sawzall cordless Recip saw. I will say this,,,If the  weight of the tool indicates the quality of the tool these sobs are gonna outlast me by a country mile,,,THEY ARE HEAVY,!!!!,The sawzall weighs in at 7.4 LBS,,,!!!! (ps, I gots a Harbor freight sawzall I've had for bout 20 years that works like a new one and can't hardly see any of the orange paint left on it but it still works fine, but only weighs bout 2.6 LBS,,!!!
 Bottom line is,,,ALL tools are good but with all brands,,,"chit DO happen" 
LeonR2013 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LeonR2013 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2018 at 1:52am
Well DK, what are you trying to say?
Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2018 at 6:52am
He’s trying to say they’re great tools. He said it more than once.
JW in MO View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JW in MO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2018 at 9:52am
Originally posted by Pat the Plumber CIL Pat the Plumber CIL wrote:

I have had very good luck with my 18 volt Milwaukee battery operated tools. They get used daily. I do notice if they are very cold at the beginning of the day they do not want to charge but that's my only complaint, other than the price.
X2
Two of our tech's van looks like a Milwaukee sales van, every cordless tool they sell plus all the boxes.  Even has the cordless rotary hammer drill with built in vacuum.   There is a hardware store down on Southwest Blvd. in KC, KS that has tool days and reps come in.  I have seen them replace batteries out of date for these guys because they won't hold charge.  In this day and age of sell lots cheap and fast, Milwaukee seems to still have customer service.  I have a couple Milwaukee drills but I also have a light 12v DeWalt drill and Rigid 18v and am pleased with most of their performance.  My only complaint is with the Rigid corded tools is the variable speed triggers burn out easily.
Maximum use of available resources!
jaybmiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaybmiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2018 at 10:44am
OK, I bought a Ryobi 18+ drill/driver/chrgr/2 batts at Homerdepot 4 years ago for $99 ( xmas special). One of the batteries finally said 'no, I'm NOT playing anymore...',drill and driver work fine.. Saw HD had a sale 2 months ago, same unit ,more money BUT get a free $70 battery. I order online, get pkg next day BEFORE HD says it's 'processed' my order....hmm no free battery, though I do get an $80 egiftcard after I complain....So now I have 2nd drill+driver collecting dust caus I got 2 new batteries for the price of one. Last month I saw the 'deal' was on so I get ANOTHER set, using my $80 card...
yesterday I opened up the 'dead' battery and there's a complete 'computer' on top of 5 batteries. I grab ay 3.4V wallwart, 'zapped' each cell for 30 seconds,then put into Ryobi charger and presto it charged up fine. I'm thinking the onboard computer didn't like 'something' during the selftest.. but I used it yesterday and it works fine....

Jay
3 D-14s,A-C forklift, B-112
Kubota BX23S lil' TOOT( The Other Orange Tractor)

Never burn your bridges, unless you can walk on water
injpumpEd View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote injpumpEd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2018 at 11:25am
For my cordless drills/hammer drills, I have Rigid. I've had great luck with them, except the smaller battery they include in the kits, seem to die young. I've got 2 cordless vacs, their reciprocating saw, small circular saw, hex drive impact, and 2 drills. I have about 6 of the newer(4year old now) batteries, and they work great for me. Seems Dave has an issue with the latest and greatest issue of battery? Probably just some stupid safety device in the battery. 
210 "too hot to farm" puller, part of the "insane pumpkin posse". Owner of Guenther Heritage Diesel, specializing in fuel injection systems on heritage era tractors. stock rebuilds to all out pullers!
Stan IL&TN View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stan IL&TN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2018 at 8:41pm
Originally posted by JW in MO JW in MO wrote:

Originally posted by Pat the Plumber CIL Pat the Plumber CIL wrote:

X2
Two of our tech's van looks like a Milwaukee sales van, every cordless tool they sell plus all the boxes.  Even has the cordless rotary hammer drill with built in vacuum.   There is a hardware store down on Southwest Blvd. in KC, KS that has tool days and reps come in.  I have seen them replace batteries out of date for these guys because they won't hold charge.  In this day and age of sell lots cheap and fast, Milwaukee seems to still have customer service.  I have a couple Milwaukee drills but I also have a light 12v DeWalt drill and Rigid 18v and am pleased with most of their performance.  My only complaint is with the Rigid corded tools is the variable speed triggers burn out easily.

X3
I have the Milwaukee M18 drill driver combo also and I can drive 2.5" deck screws until the cows come home and it keeps on going. I wear out far before needing to swap out a battery and freezing has not had any effect on the one pack I stored intentionally in the freezer for a year. Thawed it out to room temperature, charged it and it is as good as the other two. Maybe I was just lucky? One thing is for sure, don't charge them if they are cold or hot. Room temp only for charging.
1957 WD45 dad's first AC

1968 one-seventy

1956 F40 Ferguson
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2018 at 9:06pm
Mom bought me a 20v lithium Black & Decker set, drill, recip and circle saws. Have worked hard and charged fine so far for a year and a half.

Edited by chaskaduo - 30 Dec 2018 at 9:07pm
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
klinemar View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote klinemar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2018 at 9:53pm
I have both the Rigid Hammer Drill and Reciprocating Saw. Rigid had battery trouble at first and changed batteries of which I purchased 2 new ones with one of my originals that still works. I have not noticed the Saw stopping only when the batteries are discharged. Both tools have given me good service for the work I do.
HudCo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HudCo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2018 at 9:32am
stick with the big three makita,  dewalt, milwauki all our stuff mostly is makita corded or battery , i have been buying makita since 1982 from the same  company ,tool store,  all these years because they service what they sell and allways have the parts service needed.   the last ten years they allso handle dewalt and milwauke and stock parts
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2018 at 10:02am
I tried Ryobi, Makita and finally settled on Dewalt, can get the batteries rebuilt at Batteries Plus and have extras to keep the drills/drivers/saw working as long as need to or want to. Have a few Milwaukee corded tools, they are fine and better than some others I received over the years as gifts or bargains. Hard to justify changes in equipment due to batteries or chargers I can get local.
Brian Jasper co. Ia View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian Jasper co. Ia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2019 at 12:46am

My first cordless tool is an 18v Milwaukee 3/8 impact. I used it all day every day. It came with a 5 year warranty and I wore it out in a year. Had the tool guy I got it from send it in but I knew I'd be hurting without it. He sold me the brushless Fuel version and it had more power than the brush type did. 5 years later it's still going strong being used all day every day. I had a Makita 1/4" driver that finally wore out so I replaced it with a 12v Milwaukee. Since everything worked so well, I also got a 12v 1/4" ratchet, 1/2" drill, and a 18v fan that's great for working under the dash of a car. The boss gave us all gift certs for the tool guy and I used it to get a heated coat that uses the same 12v batteries or a lighter socket cord. It is totally awesome for using on cold days on the tractor. I'm totally sold on Milwaukee's cordless stuff.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian." Henry Ford
DaveKamp View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveKamp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2019 at 2:14am
Yes, the issue I have, is about battery temperature range.  The microprocessor in the BATTERY decides that it is out-of-range of operation, so it goes on strike.

Two things trigger it- Ambient temperature too high or two low...  or battery temperature in operation is too high.

They've designed and programmed it to disallow operation in temperature range that is much too narrow for 'real life'.

Imagine if your tractor battery would only charge from 50F to 75F, and would only crank the engine within that range, too...

Bad design.

And I was incorrect, it wasn't Gen5... it's Gen 4.  Lithium-Ion.

One of these days, I'll just open up the battery, find the microprocessor, and replace the temperature sensor with a fixed-value resistor.  If it explodes and catches fire, I'll throw it out on the pavement and let it burn...  Suffice to say, I've already been through that routine with a cellphone battery, and one for a Ryobi impact wrench.   They're batteries, when something goes wrong, they self-destruct... it happens.

I still have the Ryobi wrench... if it was a brushless motor, I'd like it more... and I'm suprised it's toughed it out for this long, as the brushes emit a burning smell every time it gets used, but it hasn't died yet.
cottngton View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cottngton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2021 at 6:54pm
My Black & Decker even old has been doing a great job in my last repairs around the house so I think it depends on the quality of what you have. It's always important to buy quality even if it costs more as in the long run it will pay off still having it while a cheaper piece would be in the garbage bin already. It's similar to how I bought a saw through reading a benchtop jointer review and decided to buy the best from the list even if it costed a bit more that the other options. I still have it and I overuse it without any issues.

Edited by cottngton - 13 Feb 2021 at 6:32am
FREEDGUY View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEDGUY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2021 at 7:01pm
Is Rigid a "sister company" of H/D by any chance?? 
Thad in AR. View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2021 at 7:26pm
In the last year I’ve bought a $1200 Dewalt kit plus 2 nail guns an extra multi tool and a jigsaw that didn’t come in the kit.
I’m already having problems with the batteries. I have (6) 5AH batteries that I rotate and a gang charger. The batteries are all getting weak and not wanting to charge in the cold.
Coworker has Ridgid and been having a rough go with his too.
Next I’ll buy the 8AH batteries.
I’ve owned them all Milwaukee, portercable, makita, ridgid and Dewalt and Dewalt Lithium’s .
I work them like a rented mule. They’re all junk.
Not happy with Bosch corded tools this week either. The plastic gears in my hammer drill gave it up this week.
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2021 at 7:35pm
Like them all, but love the "B"s.
plummerscarin View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote plummerscarin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2021 at 9:18pm
I personally have had more problems with Li batteries when it comes to temperature. More sensitive to cold and heat. I'll stick with the XR batteries
FREEDGUY View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEDGUY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2021 at 5:32pm
Thanks for the list Steve, I'll stick with my Metabo brand of cordless batteries, haven't had a battery issue down to 8 degrees WinkWink.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic