This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

RFID wallets "ARE" that good,,,,!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: RFID wallets "ARE" that good,,,,!!!
    Posted: 26 Jan 2024 at 1:52pm

Well,,I'ma gonna tell youse guys just HOW GOOD them RFID wallets really are,,,!!!!!,ClapClapClapLOLLOLLOL
  Them Scammers really love em,,,,LOL
 After reading Dave's post of them scammers getting into his hard earned money in the bank,,,,and then I see several news reports on TV,,about what a huge problem going on all over the world,,,,YES ,,world,,!!  with scammers going after your hard earned moneey7,,!! I decided to get a.,little better protection from the scammers of the world,,
 I ordered a RFID wallet and they go from $9 to $200,,,well, I am anxiously waiting the delivery and,,,and,,,,and,,,when the bag,,yes a plastic bag gets here last night the frigging bag is EMPTY as in EMPTY,,!@ there is an additional message added on by USPS that says  "RECEIVED IN DAMAGED CONDITION,,,,, WHAT,,?? THam frigging scammers have sniffed out  that RFID wallet,  tore open the bag, took the RFID wallet out and returned the empty bag to USPS,,,,
 I took the enpty bag to USPS this morning and they tell me Amazon has to make good on the missing stuff even tho USPS  is the carrier,,,something kinds Afu here,,,, maybe USPS needs more federal monmey,,,?

Edited by desertjoe - 26 Jan 2024 at 1:53pm
Sponsored Links

Lars(wi) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lars(wi) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2024 at 2:32pm
Wifey does occasionally purchase stuff from/thru Amazon. If ever an issue like sold was shorted, broke, wrong product, etc., she contacts them right away and notify them. Amazon has always made it right(so far), if purchased directly from Amazon it’s almost instant reorder, or refund. If from an ‘Amazon Reseller’ it may take a few days.

Edited by Lars(wi) - 26 Jan 2024 at 2:33pm
I tried to follow the science, but it was not there. I then followed the money, and that’s where I found the science.
thendrix View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thendrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2024 at 3:01pm
We buy a fair amount of stuff from Amazon and haven't had any problems so far
"Farming is a business that makes a Las Vegas craps table look like a regular paycheck" Ronald Reagan
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2024 at 3:58pm
Amazon will solve the problem... but there is another problem is the wallet is GONE and  USPS says it was "damaged".... they should leave it in the bag so you can SEE it to call AMAZON..... something still STINKS here.
Like them all, but love the "B"s.
thendrix View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thendrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2024 at 5:32pm
It's hard to leave it in the bag when it "accidently" falls into somebody's pocket
"Farming is a business that makes a Las Vegas craps table look like a regular paycheck" Ronald Reagan
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2024 at 8:10pm

Yeah,,,and it took me bout 30 minutes to finally convince the Amazon agent that I could NOT return the "Damaged Product" as there was NOT anything in the frigging bag,,,!!  I offered to return the empty bag to Amazon but the agent just could NOT comprehend why I could not return the "Damaged  Condition",,,,sheeesh,,,!!
 But, Tyler something don't calculaate too good to me either,,,,WinkWinkIn the end, Amazon did issue credit to the card I used to make the purchase,,,,
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2024 at 11:00pm
I have bought a couple things were under $10. and they were wrong description or damaged.. AMAZON gave me credit and said DO NOT RETURN... not worth the shipping or bother for $10.  ..... have never had a problem with something i bought for $100. - 200.
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2024 at 3:56am

Yeah,,I really like doing business with Amazon and also Walmart.com,,,they both have Free Shipping and have some really fast shipping,,,often times two days or less,,,,!!!Clap
 Ebay is starting to offer more and more Free Shipping these days,,,Clap
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2024 at 5:36am
Received three larger boxes so far for the pickup project, all three were beaten up so bad they had to have USPS and UPS “Received Damaged” tape wrap. Luckily so far just boxes damaged and nothing lost.

Several Envelopes came over the last six months thru USPS partially torn as if seeing whether or not internals were what they wanted. Did report but has not stopped.
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2024 at 9:00am

I have been ordering from Amazon and Walmart.com because of their Free Shipping and FAST shipping!! Ebay has noticed and has started to also offer Free Shipping more and more,,,,And I think the thieves of the world have taken notice as well and see those golden opportunities of the increased packages touching their hands. The use of plastic "Bags" for use instead of using Cardboard boxes just opens many new opportuniyies for those that will do so,,,,,??
Hubert (Ga)engine7 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hubert (Ga)engine7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2024 at 10:16am
Sadly the quality of USPS employees has decreased quite a bit plus they like the others are pushing their workers to do more with less. There are some great employees out there but there are some rotten apples that are fouling up the whole barrel. We have had some wonderful rural carriers but they have either retired or are looking for early retirement because they don't want to put up with all the BS. We have a good carrier now but he says just two more years and I'm outta here.
Just an old country boy saved by the grace of God.
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2024 at 10:40am
If your looking for HardWare ... i have bought a few things from Home Depot online... Good price and there was FREE SHIPPING on them.... was not available at AMAZON, thats why i was searching others and found them.
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2024 at 12:21pm

On a side of this I am the FIRST to try
and support the local business of my little old burg simply because they have families too,,!!  But often times that train of thought can be exasperatiing to say the least,,,!!Wink Case in point on a recent clusterFFFK of my own doing,,,I had a big welding job on installing a flatbed on my trk and since I did not like the 10# rolls of solid wire for my mig,,,and this job called for prolly TWO 10# rolls of .035 or at least ten rolls of higher priced 2# rolls ,,,,But WAIT,,,,my mig did not have the special adapter to use the 10# rolls  and I was given a link by Steve for the adapter from (gasp) Amazon for a fair price but opted to Help the local welding supply at a pretty hefty price,,,AND a 8 day delivery! That long delivery caused me to have to buy several 2# rolls in order to keep going on my job. When the adapter came in it cost twice what Amazon wanted in 3 times the delivery time,,!!!!. Most customers DO NOT want to continue spending money that way,,,,??
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2024 at 4:22am
Have to admit I try to deal local as much and often as possible. Problem is are fewer and fewer local anything to purchase from where even as do have the products are so much higher in pricing cannot equate purchase as is not affordable.

Ford wanted over $1200 for a replacement turbo, by itself, on my pickup engine, have in warehouse could be here in two days. I bought a complete turbo Kit for $650 shipped free with all the associated piping gaskets and fasteners. A Single Driver door for the truck, local Ford Shop almost $800, Ford Parts wholesaler in PA will ship all four doors to my house for $1240, and are the very same p/n on Drivers Door.

Very sad.

Edited by DMiller - 28 Jan 2024 at 4:23am
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2024 at 7:13pm
In the 1990's you could get real good prices on doors and tailgates for 80's vintage square body GM pickups. But by weight only 1/2 as much steel in the cheap China made ones compared to real GM parts. They fit and looked OK but they sure did not last like the real thing.
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2024 at 6:08am
My first new Square Body was a 1977 K20. Cost me almost $8000 in late fall 1976, at 1979 rust was so bad all the paint was gone from under bed floor and front fender to cab corners were blistering. Only had 49,000 miles on it.
Traded to a 79 IHC Scout II, worse yet and that to a 78 square body when it was stolen from work in 80.

Was earning just at $16000yr then, in today’s auto market would need be earning $160,000 to afford new ones that do not last any better. Did manage to get lucky with dragging this one kicking and biting for almost 25 years.
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2024 at 6:15am
Did forget to note, my RFID wallet is in the mail.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic