This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Restraining Order For Shameless

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Restraining Order For Shameless
    Posted: 08 Mar 2019 at 10:54am
A MN 4th District court order for the Mr. Snow aka Shameless, Shameless Dude, Dale, and many many others.

The National Weather Service says a "major winter storm" is likely to hit the Twin Cities this weekend. While the exact track of the storm remains to be seen, there is a high risk for the Twin Cities to see heavy snow. Some areas could see blowing snow Saturday night into Sunday and there could be significant travel impacts, the weather service warns. This order tests the limits of judicial authority. But it is not a reflexive or petulant act by a frustrated judge. That would be entirely inappropriate. This order is issued because of Article I Section 8 of the Minnesota Constitution, states in relevant part, "Every person is entitled to a certain remedy in the laws for all injuries or wrongs which he may receive….." Frankly, this Court was skeptical when this request for a temporary injunction was filed. There was the significant issue of lack of service pursuant to Minnesota Rule of Civil Procedure 65.01. However, the attorneys for the Plaintiffs have established that notice to the Defendants will cause immediate and irreparable injury, loss and damage to the Plaintiffs. Simply put, notice of the request for a temporary restraining order would likely result in yet another blizzard, more frigid cold weather, and enhanced ice dams throughout Minnesota. In deciding whether a temporary injunction should issue, Minnesota law provides that courts consider the five Dahlberg factors. These factors consider: (1) the nature and relationship of the parties; (2) the balance of relative harm between the parties; (3) the likelihood of success on the merits; (4) public policy considerations; and (5) any administrative burden involving judicial supervision and enforcement. See Dahlberg Bros., Inc. v. Ford Motor Co., 137 N.W.2d 314, 321-22 (Minn. 1965). Fairly applying the factors in Dahlberg leads to the indubitable conclusion that temporary relief should be granted. Factors 1 in the Dahlberg analysis is established. Minnesotans are hardy people. They enjoy their winters and have a good relationship with the Defendants. But their comes a point when the trust between the parties is ruptured. The Defendants have a fiduciary duty to the Plaintiffs not to overdo it. Nothing illustrates this better that the statement from Defendant Paul Douglas in today’s Star Tribune: "There are times I look out the nearest window and wonder (out loud) if all this snow will ever melt. I have 15 foot snow piles next to my driveway. I've run out of places to push the snow." Similarly, factor 2 – the balance of harm between the parties – is heavily weighted in favor of the plaintiffs. Mr. Snow can dump all the snow it wants on the neighboring states of Wisconsin (particularly the City of Green Bay), Iowa, South Dakota and North Dakota. And the Minnesota Meteorologists’ First Amendment rights are fully protected. They can report just how miserable the citizens of the neighboring states (and particularly the citizens of Green Bay, Wisconsin) are likely to be for the rest of this winter, spring and summer if there is any more snow. Factor 3 is also established. Simply put, no jury is going to find in favor of the defendants absent a change of venue of this case to Arizona or Florida. And that is not going to happen. Factor 4 – "public policy considerations" – is the most troubling aspect of this decision. There will be those who question the authority of this Court. It is plausible that this Court will be seen as an out of control judicial activist. Judge Learned Hand once said, "The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure that it is right." This Order is issued becuase there is compelling evidence in the record Minnesota Meteorologists have conspired with the other Defendents to increase television and radio ratings. Who, for example, would watch the weather in Hawaii where it is always nice?

http://www.fox9.com/weather/minnesota-judge-grants-restraining-order-against-winter-snow-and-meteorologists

Edited by chaskaduo - 08 Mar 2019 at 11:05am
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
Sponsored Links

tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2019 at 2:46pm
Now he's in trouble
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2019 at 6:07pm
 My money is bet on Shameless getting away again.LOL
HD6GTOM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2019 at 8:40pm
Ray I wouldn't take that bet
It's more like a sure thing.
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2019 at 9:11pm
I like it so much Chas, I put it on my Facebook page,,,,,,,,,,, I THINK.......
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2019 at 9:17pm
  Chit,,if he worked "WITH" the sheriff's dept for 30 some years and ,,,,,and,,,still got away with all them shenanigans he's pulled all them years,,,,,My money's be him,,,,,,Clap
 CHIT,,,,even the Mayor can't seem to touch him and I'm bettin some more loose change that the mayor been threatenin the sheriff to throw his azz in the caboose and,,,and,,that ain't happened either,,,,,LOLLOL,,,,You make the call,,,,,,LOL
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2019 at 9:34pm
ROTFLMAO!!!!! think i'll take the shovel and go out and max the RPM's on the machine!
Wayne180d View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wayne180d Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2019 at 11:40pm
Shameless the only people who really like now are the people running the Iditarod dog sled race  they have good snow and are happy
Wayne180d View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wayne180d Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2019 at 11:41pm
should be like you now.   (brain is faster than old fingers)
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2019 at 9:53am
I still like Ole Shammers, I was giving him a heads up to be careful iffin he comes to Minnesnota. I can attest that they feed you by minimum calories required and it ain't gourmet. Now it is spose to snow 3-6 and 6-10 inches today, so they might extend that to a 5 state extradition compact. Stay at home buddy as few seem to know exactly where you live. No midnite Wally World, or Oh-dark hundred coffee trips, or road trippin around admiring your handy work cause they be out to get cha. Wink

Edited by chaskaduo - 09 Mar 2019 at 9:54am
HD6GTOM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2019 at 3:17am
Dad ratted old machine must be 1/2 way on the blink. Got both snow and rain here today. I wish, instead of a restraining order, someone would just restrain that young feller !!
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2019 at 4:17am
But Ray this is America, we got laws. Wink
Thad in AR. View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2019 at 7:29am
He must be running out of ingredients. He had it wound up tight yesterday and zeroed in on us again but all we got was 60 mph wind and the roof tore off the bowling alley and the Smokehouse.
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2019 at 2:28pm
He got me with the 3 inch part of 3 to 6 inches here in the Twin Cities. 29 above right now.

Edited by chaskaduo - 10 Mar 2019 at 2:29pm
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2019 at 7:16pm
Originally posted by chaskaduo chaskaduo wrote:

But Ray this is America, we got laws. Wink

Wink An Shameless has broke dang near everyone of them.LOLLOLLOL And a couple of them 3 or 4 times a day.LOLLOLLOL So we can AngryAngryAngry which could Dead, or we sit back and watch the show.ClapLOLClapLOLWink

I sure hope him and his "machine" screwing around with mother nature Wink don't mess up all the "fruits" and "nuts" out here. LOLLOLLOL The trees don't make much crop with the blossoms blown away, or the little nut frozen.Wink

chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2019 at 9:00pm
Ya I hope you fruits don't freeze your nuts off either.  I mean.  Wink

Edited by chaskaduo - 10 Mar 2019 at 9:00pm
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2019 at 2:00pm
I think that Shameless has been running his machine on HIGH for TOO long,,,,,,,,,he's gone and burned something up on it.  We had quite a mess around here too, lots of rain a little sleet and a little snow, but a BIG MESS!!  And I ain't sayin thanks either buddy!!

But I will say thanks for shutting it down for the season.....we're scheduled for rain for the next two days.

BUT, with all the snow and ice we have now, it's gonna be an even bigger mess before it's through.....Pffffftttt!!!
"Allis-Express"
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2019 at 2:15pm
Maybe he's trying to use it to make heat to replace them pelts he can't get no more of.
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2019 at 11:40pm
me thunks….someone found the machine and poured sum salt in it! it's all flushed out now....I think
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2019 at 10:18am
Don't go tryin to resurrect that dang BLASTED machine of yours... There were good reasons for it to be put down...  
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2019 at 12:26pm
Salt in it, maybe that's why it's raining now. Wink
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2019 at 3:54am
The heck with the salt,,,,,,,,ya gotta find his cache of ping pong balls and stuff it full of them and toss a match........
"Allis-Express"
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic