This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Classifieds
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

NEW PRICE-Repairable Continental Manifold U, UC

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Silver Level Access
Silver Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mfam8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NEW PRICE-Repairable Continental Manifold U, UC
    Posted: 03 Jul 2024 at 9:11am
NEW PRICE  75.00 plus shipping. 
These are mighty tough to find in any condition at this point, and while this one is not service ready, it is quite repairable and solid. The damage on this one is that  it has been broken around one mounting ear, and would need some attention also at the exit flange, where the outlet would bolt on. I do have the broken ear to go with it. As I stated,  It is not ready to use and I am NOT advertising it as such, however, the one on my United tractor started off far worse than this one, and I had my local welding shop weld and  repair it successfully. The cast as far as these rate is VERY stout, and I have toyed with the idea of having this one repaired and keeping on the shelf for future use, but seeing it repaired and put to use to save another tractor is just as good in my book. I can send pictures via email, or text. I will ship this, at buyer's expense of course, no hidden or extra charges. I will take a check or money order for payment only. No more paypal, the fees are getting stupid. No trades, no holds. Its located near Effingham, IL 62401. Glad to provide trade references. Thanks for looking.

Asking 75.00 plus shipping. 

Edited by Mfam8 - 1 hour 25 minutes ago at 9:21pm
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic