This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Prayers needed!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Tracy Martin TN View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tracy Martin TN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2019 at 12:34am
Update on Dad. He is not doing well at all. Seems like his body is trying to give up. Last night was the roughest night I have ever had. Seeing him suffer is terrible hard on me. He said last night he saw Paradise! I am sure he had a glimpse, he has fought the good fight. Pray that he can have peace , we will surely miss him. He has had a great run! Thanks for your prayers, Tracy
No greater gift than healthy grandkids!
Sponsored Links

Bob D. (La) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bob D. (La) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2019 at 4:34am
That's tough to live through Tracy. Yet, it seems he has progressed to the state that God is calling him home. He will then be done with all suffering and pain and be happy once again. It will remain rough for those still here but time and God's mercy will bring on the celebration of his life. Personally, I look to the end of life as the beginning of life as I will be whole, complete without pain or disease and will be with God in heaven. It just can't get any better than that. Prayers continuing. God Bless.
When you find yourself in a hole,PUT DOWN THE SHOVEL!!!
JoeM(GA) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoeM(GA) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2019 at 6:46am
Walked this walk not long ago with my Mom, they seem to find peace as they see where they are going, I pray for you and the whole family in the times ahead, remember the great times, you will meet again!
Allis Express North Georgia
41 WC,48 UC Cane,7-G's,
Ford 345C TLB
Thad in AR. View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2019 at 6:57am
Prayers shall continue.
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2019 at 7:50am
Prayers sent.
CTuckerNWIL View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CTuckerNWIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2019 at 7:50am
Sorry to hear this Tracy. There's not much else to say, that hasn't been said, except that it seems like only yesterday we went thru this with my Dad. It was July 9th, 2009, hardly seems like it could be almost 10 years now.
http://www.ae-ta.com
Lena 1935 WC12xxx, Willie 1951 CA6xx Dad bought new, 1954WD45 PS, 1960 D17 NF
Sugarmaker View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sugarmaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2019 at 8:49am
Tracy,
Thinking about you and you family today.
Regards,
 Chris
D17 1958 (NFE), WD45 1954 (NFE), WD 1952 (NFE), WD 1950 (WFE), Allis F-40 forklift, Allis CA, Allis D14, Ford Jubilee, Many IH Cub Cadets, 32 Ford Dump, 65 Comet.
Stan IL&TN View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Stan IL&TN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2019 at 9:30am
Prayers for you and the family to help you through this time. Went through this with both my parents. When dad was in such a bad way I asked God to go ahead and take dad if there was no hope to have him get better. God answered my prayers the next day. God bless.
1957 WD45 dad's first AC

1968 one-seventy

1956 F40 Ferguson
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2019 at 2:55pm
Continuing prayers from here Tracy.  May God smile down on you in the days ahead.  Celebrate your father as he will be with God and all pain and suffering will be done.
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2019 at 2:26pm
I spend Dad's last night with him, he had cancer in the back died at 68 in 1992. It was sad but he isn't suffering anymore and he's with the Lord in heaven enjoying life. Prayer continued for you and your family.

Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2019 at 7:09am
Take God's hand and hang in there for peace Tracy.  Difficult times, but there is a way forward for you and your Dad.  Sorry for the pain sir...
allisrutledge View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allisrutledge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2019 at 11:30am
Still thinking about your father. I will keep Praying for comfort for you both.
Allis Chalmers still exist in my mind and barns
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tracy Martin TN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2019 at 10:44pm
Dad is not doing well. We have a consult with doctors Thursday. I pray we make the right choice! Prayers appreciated! Tracy
Wayne180d View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wayne180d Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2019 at 11:37pm
Prayers for you and your family.  I went through that last Feb 2018 with my mother.  Toughest decision I was ever involved in.  God bless and trust the guidance from our Lord and Savior.  God bless.
soggybottomboy View Drop Down
Bronze Level Access
Bronze Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soggybottomboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2019 at 12:16am
We pray for peace for your Dad, and comfort for the rest of you.
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob D. (La) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2019 at 3:58am
Was praying for him yesterday and determined I'd post today to get a new update. Guess God took care of that. Prayers for continued peace and comfort for all involved.
Stan IL&TN View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stan IL&TN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2019 at 4:03am
Continuing to pray for your dad and you Tracy.
1957 WD45 dad's first AC

1968 one-seventy

1956 F40 Ferguson
ac hunter View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ac hunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2019 at 6:58am
     Prayers for your father and you. Fortunate that you and he are so close. Think of all the good times you had together through your  lives. I realize you are not in an easy situation but rest assured that you will be together again one day.
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2019 at 3:24pm
Prayers for all the family.
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tracy Martin TN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2019 at 2:27am
Dad is with Jesus now. He left peacefully this morning, surrounded by family. I held his hand as the life passed from his body. The hardest thing I have ever done, but his suffering is no more. Just shy of 90 years old, he had a great run, he was my hero! Your prayers have been appreciated.Please pray for Mom and us kids in the days ahead. God Bless! Tracy
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2019 at 3:25am
 OH MY,,Tracy,,,I'm so sorry for your loss,,,,,What can I say,,,but,,, "MAY PEACE BE WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY" Prayers to all the family.
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob D. (La) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2019 at 4:41am
Such a sad thing to hear Tracy. I have been through it with family and friends. It never gets any easier, but as you say, he is no longer suffering. Celebrate the memories and good times you had. May God bring peace to you and the family. God Bless.
JoeM(GA) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeM(GA) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2019 at 6:24am
So sad to read this Tracy, but I’m glad you spent his last moments here with him, continued prayers for you all as you work your way through the days ahead, we will keep you in our thoughts during the coming days!
Prayers friend ❤️
Allis Express North Georgia
41 WC,48 UC Cane,7-G's,
Ford 345C TLB
klinemar View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote klinemar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2019 at 7:03am
I'm sorry for the loss of your father Tracy. I lost my father 10 years ago and I know the emptiness it brings in your life. But not a day goes by that I don't think of something he told me!
Pat the Plumber CIL View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pat the Plumber CIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2019 at 7:11am
Prayers of comfort for family and friends on the way from central Illinois. God Bless
You only need to know 3 things to be a plumber;Crap rolls down hill,Hot is on the left and Don't bite your fingernails

1964 D-17 SIV 3 Pt.WF,1964 D-15 Ser II 3pt.WF ,1960 D-17 SI NF,1956 WD 45 WF.
Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2019 at 7:16am
Oof....Tracy, so sorry to hear this. Even when you have a pretty good idea it’s coming it doesn’t make it any easier. It’s good it was peaceful and you were there and he was surrounded by his loved ones.
Prayers for peace and comfort and strength to go forward.
CTuckerNWIL View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CTuckerNWIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2019 at 8:43am
Prayers for you and yours Tracy.
http://www.ae-ta.com
Lena 1935 WC12xxx, Willie 1951 CA6xx Dad bought new, 1954WD45 PS, 1960 D17 NF
Alberta Phil View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alberta Phil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2019 at 8:45am
Continued prayers for you and your family Tracy.  Thank the Lord you have the comfort of knowing he is now with Jesus and you will someday see him again. My Dad went home to be with Mom and Jesus 15 years ago and I still remember something  about him every day; either something he taught me or something he said.
Thad in AR. View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2019 at 9:28am
Prayers sent for you and your family. I wish I knew more of what to say.
Wayne180d View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wayne180d Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2019 at 10:27am
Prayers for you and your family.  I too held my mother's hand as her life left her and she went home to Jesus.  I am praying for you and your family.  Glad you were so close to him  Remember all the good times you had together.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic