This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Prayers do work

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neal (scMN) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Prayers do work
    Posted: 25 Apr 2019 at 3:41pm

I had surgery in Rochester on Friday the 5th of April for a biopsy. They were checking for any remaining Lymphoma cancer cells which they thought were detected. If it was cancer I had a very long road ahead with 4 to 6 months in the hospital and a stem cell transplant of my own stem cells which would be harvested before they wipe me out. I knew that whatever the results I was in the Lord's hands and he would help me through this.  

A few days later Juleen, my wife, and I were ecstatic after hearing from my Doctor in Rochester. He called me and then asked if Juleen was there because he wanted to give both of us the news at the same time. I got Juleen to the phone and he said “the biopsy results are back and as of today, you are officially Cancer free.” I was overwhelmed with emotion; this is a dream come true. I can’t thank God and all of the prayers for getting me through this. Although I still have a lot of recovery ahead, I am thrilled that I have gotten this far and have the future to look forward to. I have God to thank for watching over me this past year. He watches over us all the time, but He was working overtime to keep me safe.

Yesterday I was back in St Mary’s hospital in Rochester for hernia surgery. I am home convalescing and trying to regain my strength. Those chemo treatments took a lot out of me losing 45 pounds down to 120 lbs and ending up in the hospital after 4 of the 6 treatments. I had with a couple of those putting me in such a bad way that I could left permanently. I even ended up having my appendix remove at 5:30 in the morning after a couple hour ambulance ride to Rochester.

Sponsored Links

Bob D. (La) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob D. (La) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2019 at 5:30pm
Praise God. I, like you am eternally thankful that God continues to keep me moving and going on in this life. I am anxious for the day He takes me home, but I certainly don't want it to be today or tomorrow. Thanks for the report. God Bless.
When you find yourself in a hole,PUT DOWN THE SHOVEL!!!
LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2019 at 7:11pm
Neal, yes, I have seen prayers work.....in fact, I often question why we are amazed when they do? I rejoice with you in your good news and pray for a speedy recovery.
I too look forward to when I'm called.
I am still confident of this;
I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. Ps 27
Tracy Martin TN View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tracy Martin TN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2019 at 7:21pm
Neal, glad the results were great! I appreciate you thanking the Lord, I know you are in his graces! God Bless!
No greater gift than healthy grandkids!
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2019 at 9:29pm
he's a pretty good dude...ain't he? glad you are doing better Neal!
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2019 at 1:10pm
Prayer works and God hears us always.  It's just sometimes He has a better idea for us than what WE have.  We have to accept that He is ALWAYS right.
God bless you Neal and you are in my prayers for a satisfactory future.
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2019 at 2:03pm
Yes prayer work like said they don't always get answer the way we want them to be. Thank the Lord Amen.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic