Unofficial Allis Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Politics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Political Baggage

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Political Baggage
    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 at 9:29am

Fox News analyst Gregg Jarrett said Friday that former Vice President Joe Biden and 2016 presidential candidate Hillary Clinton both have an immense amount of personal and political  "baggage."

Jarrett made the remarks on "Hannity" after host Sean Hannity played a clip from a new documentary about Clinton in which she spoke about marrying former President Bill Clinton and debating President Trump, among other life stories -- and read from a Washington Examiner report claiming that Hunter Biden had been arrested in Stone Harbor, N.J., on drug charges in 1988 -- around the same time his father was fighting the "war on drugs" as a U.S. Senator from Delaware.

"Joe Biden and Hillary Clinton have more baggage than an airport terminal," Jarrett said. "Hillary Clinton's [documentary] series is promoting herself."

Jarrett said Clinton appears to have a Martin Luther King-like "dream" that she will rescue the Democratic Party from a contested convention and finally make a successful run to be president of the United States.

"I have a dream, I will walk onto the stage of the Democratic convention next summer and by acclamation, I will be the nominee because they are deadlocked," he said. "The problem is that she is just haunted by too many scandals."

Edited by steve(ill) - 14 Dec 2019 at 9:30am
Trump Is Not A Lib or Conserv, He's a "Pragmatist." (someone who is practical and focused on reaching a goal. Has a straightforward, matter-of-fact approach and doesn't let emotion distract him or her
Sponsored Links

DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2019 at 5:31pm
"I have a dream, I will walk onto the stage of the Democratic convention next summer and by acclamation, I will be the nominee because they are deadlocked," he said. "The problem is that she is just haunted by too many scandals."

The only way shrillery could win is if the democrats are dead-stupid!!!   Wink
Source: Babylon Bee. Sponsored by BRAWNDO, its got what you need!
Bob D. (La) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob D. (La) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2019 at 6:16pm
But they are Dave, they are.
When you find yourself in a hole,PUT DOWN THE SHOVEL!!!
JC(WI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC(WI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2019 at 8:11pm
Dead in the HAED AND STUPID!
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2019 at 8:48pm
GEES Dave........... I though that was a GIMMY ??
Trump Is Not A Lib or Conserv, He's a "Pragmatist." (someone who is practical and focused on reaching a goal. Has a straightforward, matter-of-fact approach and doesn't let emotion distract him or her
LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2019 at 10:03pm
It's all about her, not the country, to her it's all about her. She's a narcissist! She should never be in charge of anything, she truly is mentally broken.
I am still confident of this;
I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. Ps 27
TimCNY View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TimCNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2019 at 3:13pm
She's only about power and wealth - HERS. Narcissist indeed, and a projectionist.
I need more than 200 characters for my "signature." I'd love to see that changed to 250!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic