This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Pics of My Plow day

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Don(MO) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pics of My Plow day
    Posted: 07 Nov 2010 at 7:34am

We want to thank all who made it to the plow day at my place. I didn't get a hard count but looks like we had around 25 make it and had 9 or 10 tractors get to play in the dirt. I know I had a ball plowing and talking to all you guys and gals.

You guys did a grate job on the little fields I had for you to plow and it got a little hard to plow with the number of tractors per acre.
Here's a slide show of the day if I do this right. 
Don,Gale and Dad.

Edited by Don(MO) - 07 Nov 2010 at 5:14pm
3 WD45's with power steering,G,D15 fork lift,D19, W-Speed Patrol, "A" Gleaner with a 330 corn head,"66" combine,roto-baler, and lots of Snap Coupler implements to make them work for their keep.

Sponsored Links

DennisA (IL) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DennisA (IL) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2010 at 8:13am
Looks like you all had a great time. Thanks for posting!!!!
Thanks & God Bless

Dennis
Ryan Renko View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ryan Renko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2010 at 8:17am
Looks like everyone had fun. Great photos. Ryan
mnoonan-NEWI View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mnoonan-NEWI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2010 at 8:20am
Thanks for the great pictures.
AC CA, Ferguson TO-20, Ford NAA, M-M BG, AC #3 Mower, SC Plow, PH Digger, AC 720's with Ark 700 loader & Brantly Backhoe, "Mini B" w/flathead Ford V8
Brian G. NY View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian G.  NY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2010 at 8:55am
Wouldn't it be neat if the guy with the "baby" WC could adapt a garden tractor plow (or 2) to his tractor so he could join right in?
wjohn View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2010 at 9:27am
Looks like you all had fun. Nice pics, thanks for posting.
1939 B, 1940 B, 1941 WC, 1951 WD, 1952 CA, 1956 WD-45
Rick View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2010 at 9:35am
At least no one got stuck this year! LOL! Mike had Don and myself to where we were afraid to get on a tractor and take it to the field,for fear that if we had a problem,Mike would be right there with his camera! LMAO! Thanks for posting the pics,Don and also a big thanks to Gale for taking them!!!  Rick
countryguy828 View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote countryguy828 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2010 at 9:49am
Any close ups of the mini WC? What Engine/trans is used in it?
JW in MO View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JW in MO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2010 at 9:52am
Thanks again for invite, I had a lot of fun, I can tell because I barely made it to the medicine cabinet to get drugs.  Good to meet more people on the forum, and sorry if I didn't get to meet everyone, had my hands full once repairs to the plow were made.  Good Food, good times with good people.
Stan IL&TN View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stan IL&TN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2010 at 10:15am
Great pictures!  Were you in a tree stand or tree house to take those pictures from a birds view?
1957 WD45 dad's first AC

1968 one-seventy

1956 F40 Ferguson
CTuckerNWIL View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CTuckerNWIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2010 at 10:32am
 Thanks for all the great pictures Gale. Tell "Dad" thanks for the great blackberry pie too. It wasn't hard to eat too much with biscuits and gravy for second breakfast and then burgers,dogs and chilie and pie for dinner.
http://www.ae-ta.com
Lena 1935 WC12xxx, Willie 1951 CA6xx Dad bought new, 1954WD45 PS, 1960 D17 NF
David Gibson (OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote David Gibson (OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2010 at 11:04am
Looks like everyone had fun. Thanks for sharing.
David Gibson
http://www.darkecountysteam.com
1956 WD45
RickM(MO) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RickM(MO) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2010 at 11:37am
Don,
Thanks for the invitation to the plow day and getting it all organized. Thanks for the use of your disc and plow. Thanks to Gale and the other ladies for cooking and serving the great food. It was good to talk to your Dad again. It looks like he really enjoyed giving the rides in his Model T.
Missouri Allis Chalmers Club Member; 1954 WD45 (NF), 611LTD & 811GT Lawn Tractors
Dutchboy Johan View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dutchboy Johan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2010 at 12:35pm
Thanks for sharing these pictures. Looks like it's nice weather overthere. A lot better than here at the moment.
---> Better by Design <---

Johan Straver, Almkerk/ Netherlands

Allis-Chalmers 190XT Ser.III #26829XTD
Steve Zidlicky View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Zidlicky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2010 at 4:05pm
Don, sorry I could not make it. looks like you had a good day and turn out. I had fun trying to keep from cracking 10.3 beans.  Tell your Dad I'll bring some steaks and he can make another pie a little later. Steve
Don(MO) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Don(MO) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2010 at 5:06pm
I have the guy's phone # if you'd like to get more info about the little WC he built.
Johan, The hole day was grate, Good people, good food, good weather And got to plow some too. 
Dad have a ball all day driving his T-T around the farm with passengers on board.
I might know the next plow day date (a little bird told me) lol
Steve I hope you got your beans in the bin OK and Dad said he will trade pie for steaks. all day long.lol
I'm looking in to the idea of having a plow day next fall too, called back by popular demand. lmao.
Mike I reset that 73 plow today and plowed two rounds with it, She plows good now.
And to the guys that say a # 53 will not plow hard dry ground just ask Rick M. I went over to where he was plowing with a tape can you say 10" deep! LOL
Don

3 WD45's with power steering,G,D15 fork lift,D19, W-Speed Patrol, "A" Gleaner with a 330 corn head,"66" combine,roto-baler, and lots of Snap Coupler implements to make them work for their keep.

Don(MO) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Don(MO) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2010 at 5:12pm
Originally posted by Stan IL&TN Stan IL&TN wrote:

Great pictures!  Were you in a tree stand or tree house to take those pictures from a birds view?

Gale was standing in the back of her truck and the truck was setting on top of a eight foot high Levey it made a nice place to take pictures from.

Don(MO) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Don(MO) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2010 at 5:17pm
Originally posted by Rick Rick wrote:

At least no one got stuck this year! LOL! Mike had Don and myself to where we were afraid to get on a tractor and take it to the field,for fear that if we had a problem,Mike would be right there with his camera! LMAO! Thanks for posting the pics,Don and also a big thanks to Gale for taking them!!!  Rick

We where safe this time because its too dang dry here for mud!
Mike is the only guy I know that can plow and take pics at the same time! lol
Don

David Maddux View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote David Maddux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2010 at 8:23pm
I was following Rick M. with that deep plow. I will bet the paint and rust is wore off of the bottoms of those beams. That was the deepest plowing I have ever seen.
RickM(MO) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RickM(MO) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2010 at 4:39am
Dave, I can't take credit for how Don's plow was set since I just hooked up to it and started to plow. Don had the plow adjusted just right and my Traction Booster was working great. It shows how much the TB does since I only have 13.6 tires and no fluid in them.
RickM
Missouri Allis Chalmers Club Member; 1954 WD45 (NF), 611LTD & 811GT Lawn Tractors
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic