This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Garden Tractors
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Parts for 811T

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pa'sOldA/C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Parts for 811T
    Posted: 21 Oct 2013 at 7:03pm
I'm looking at purchasing a 811T with a bad motor. I have a 12hp I can put on it. The wheels have been filled with concrete for weight. How hard is it to find replacement wheels.
Sponsored Links

ACmowerguy View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ACmowerguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2013 at 10:33pm
That tractor is similar to a Simplicity regent, 4200 series.  If you're not particular to have the exact same size tires I have some pin-on type rims (if you're interested) that would fit but tires would be 18" instead of 20." You could probably just put a larger diameter tire on the rims to make up the difference, say a 20x8-8.

Edited by ACmowerguy - 21 Oct 2013 at 10:38pm
10 various B-series garden tractors, AC Homesteader8, 416 hydro,710 gt, 914, 916H, 917H, 920D, and many misc attachments
Steve in NJ View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve in NJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2013 at 6:05am
Look on e-bay. On occasions an 811 pops up. There was one on there bout' a month ago or so. Wasn't in bad shape either...
39'RC, 43'WC, 48'B, 49'G, 50'WF, 65 Big 10, 67'B-110, 75'716H, 2-620's, & a Motorhead wife
TimNearFortWorth View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TimNearFortWorth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2013 at 11:14am

When I take trips for family or business to the northeast, I always try and swing by Sandy Lake for goodies. Surprised last time through to find so may L&G units/parts in the building out back. Brenda can still get me parts for my two 816GT's so you never know what she might have.

Pa'sOldA/C View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pa'sOldA/C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2013 at 11:43am
Thanks for the info the guy is sending me more pics tonight. He said I can get the back tires off, that who ever filled the rims turned the studs around first. I think this will make a good winter project. Just don't want a real money pit.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic