This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Classifieds
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Parts Express LaPorte to Crosby ND or Ashland WI

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pfouts Family Farm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Parts Express LaPorte to Crosby ND or Ashland WI
    Posted: 04 Jun 2024 at 10:19am
I have a Canadian Customer who is purchasing some larger parts (small enough for one person to pick up very comfortably, but heavy enough to make shipping to Canada very expensive - Parts would not take up much room, would fit in the trunk of a car with your suitcases)  Parts are 4 sleeves for AC model A or E and some other misc small parts.  All parts would be clean and boxed so they can ride in the car.

Customer is going to the show at Crosby ND in July.  I am going to be at the GOTO in LaPorte in June. 

I talked to Jacob Swanson.  He will be going to Crosby in July, but will not be going to LaPorte.  He is located in Ashland, WI.  I would like to find someone who is going to LaPorte and either could get these to Crosby, or could get them somewhere close to Jacob in Ashland WI.  Additionally I may have possibitiy of a ride from the Milwaukee (or along the way) area to Ashland, but details would have to work out right.

Let me know if you might be able to do anything to help or have any ideas.

Thanks

Edited by Pfouts Family Farm - 04 Jun 2024 at 10:20am
Sponsored Links

Grant Forsythe View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grant Forsythe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2024 at 7:26pm
Is the crosby show before or after hutch?
The Unstyled Collector
Pfouts Family Farm View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pfouts Family Farm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2024 at 1:27am
it is before hutch, weekend before if im not mistaken.  If it was after hutch, this wouldn't be an issue.
Jacob (WI,ND) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jacob (WI,ND) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2024 at 9:18pm
Yes, Crosby ND is the weekend before Hutchinson MN.  
Crosby is July 19-21, and Hutch is 26-28, 2024.

Hopefully there is someone out there that is coming/going the right way to make this transfer happen.

Jacob Swanson
1920 6-12; 1925,1926 20-35 longfenders; 1925,1926 15-25's; 1927,1929 20-35 shortfenders; C; B's; IB; WC's; WD; WD45
Matt (Jordan,MN) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt (Jordan,MN) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2024 at 11:30am
Why not UPS them to Jacob? It would make things easier.
Owner of Matt Scott LLC
Specializing in NOS and used Allis Chalmers tractor & implement parts & liturature and Magneto Repair
http://www.mattscottllc.com/
Grant Forsythe View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grant Forsythe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2024 at 6:40pm
I am from near walcott iowa, I will be going to laporte but not the other show. I wont be headed north again until hutch.
The Unstyled Collector
mnickel View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mnickel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2024 at 12:45pm
Thanks everyone! I know it requires some coordination and a bit of planning, but I hope we can make this happen! It would be greatly appreciated.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic