This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Partial auction results

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote victoryallis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Partial auction results
    Posted: 11 Feb 2012 at 7:34pm
Steiger Turbo tiger II not pretty but good rubber $14,000
AC 440 not running at the time it sold so so looking $6200
Gleaner M sale bill said Cummins powered not bad looking for it's age $2000
630 orange head $400 or $450

From what I saw it was another one of those sales where people felt they had to go home with something at all costs.  Please don't ask what I came home with I didn't leave a happy camper and it wasn't because I got out bid.
Sponsored Links

old farmer View Drop Down
Silver Level Access
Silver Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote old farmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2012 at 7:53pm
I was there also, your right that they had to take something home. All we spent was fuel to go!!! How about the edd's supply sprayer for $6000?  They have one at their place on consignment for $5500. They told me that one could be bought for less.  Bet that will change Monday morning!!!
victoryallis View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote victoryallis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2012 at 8:08pm
I drove over 4 hours in the snow to get to the sale.  It's sales like today's that make me wonder why I continue to go to auctions. It seems to me that in the last 5-10 years that you can do better watching the classifieds atleast that way you know what the highest possible selling price is before you leave home.
Jim NEIN View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim NEIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2012 at 7:39am
I thought the corn planter sold very good too.5100 White 6 row $8000.
IndianaBuckeye View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IndianaBuckeye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2012 at 2:06pm
Does anyone know what the little International dump truck sold for?  It was still sitting there this morning.  The plow?
John (C-IL) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John (C-IL) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2012 at 2:51pm
LOL Your headline reminded me of the George Carlin routine, "and now a partial score, 12!"
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic