This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

ORAL ROBERTS ??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEDGUY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ORAL ROBERTS ??
    Posted: 01 Dec 2022 at 6:21pm
To the “ bible beaters”. Is the Oral Roberts a “ true” pastor/minister 🤔😶??
Sponsored Links

steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2022 at 7:34pm
where ya been ?  We took a vote last month.. Half thought you were stuck at the RR tracks... other half thought you died of WUHAN !! Wink
Like them all, but love the "B"s.
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2022 at 7:38pm
when was the last time you saw Oral  R. ?
AllisFreak MN View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AllisFreak MN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2022 at 8:38pm
Looks like he picked up where he left off.

'49 A-C WD, '51 A-C WD, '63 A-C D17 Series III, 1968 A-C One-Seventy, '82 A-C 6060, '75 A-C 7040, A-C #3 sickle mower, 2 A-C 701 wagons, '78 Gleaner M2
Lars(wi) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lars(wi) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2022 at 8:44pm
Look him up on the internet?
Is he still alive? Haven’t heard that name in a blue moon.
I tried to follow the science, but it was not there. I then followed the money, and that’s where I found the science.
Coke-in-MN View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Coke-in-MN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2022 at 9:09pm
Granville Oral Roberts (January 24, 1918 – December 15, 2009) was an American Charismatic Christian televangelistordained in both the Pentecostal Holiness and United Methodist churches.
That little question can now be answere by the BIG POWER who decides the end result of what one says and what one does . 
  Seems that decision was made on Dec 15 2009 - and Guess What - no one here knows the answer !
Faith isn't a jump in the dark. It is a walk in the light. Faith is not guessing; it is knowing something.
"Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful."
Dave H View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2022 at 3:32am
And here i thought the wild dogs got him, Freed man that is.  LOL
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2022 at 4:57am
We knew he couldn't stay away!  He Loves all the guff he generates!LOL
Source: Babylon Bee. Sponsored by BRAWNDO, its got what you need!
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2022 at 5:02am
Still in his own LaLa land stuck at the crossing!!
Thad in AR. View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2022 at 5:34am
There’s something fishy about this post.
He’s gonna try to reel us back in.
Codger View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Codger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2022 at 5:47am
Haven't heard the name is quite some time. Only remember the old question of "What do you call two queers named Bob"?

Oral Roberts
plummerscarin View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote plummerscarin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2022 at 6:14am
Originally posted by Codger Codger wrote:

Haven't heard the name is quite some time. Only remember the old question of "What do you call two queers named Bob"?

Oral Roberts

That has been a long time
fixer1958 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fixer1958 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2022 at 6:15am
I saw something about him on tv last night. Abandoned Buildings of America or some such like that. There is a concrete eyesore in Oklahoma city I think. That was his headquarters before he built his university. His cash cow donations were drying up so he said if you don't start forking over some more greenbacks then the almighty was going to take him back home and I think that was the end of that for the most part.

Freed probably say the same show wasn't paying attention as to when he died. 
As to being a true Pastor or minister, No in my opinion.

Edited by fixer1958 - 02 Dec 2022 at 6:16am
Lars(wi) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lars(wi) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2022 at 6:40am
Jesse Jackson, Jeremiah Wright, Louis Farrakhan, Al Sharpton, all call themselves Reverend/Paster of some kind.
I tried to follow the science, but it was not there. I then followed the money, and that’s where I found the science.
Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2022 at 7:05am
Originally posted by Thad in AR. Thad in AR. wrote:

Most perfect post of all time!LOL

You are a man without piers.  Wink
Codger View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Codger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2022 at 7:05am
Don't forget Jim and Tammy Faye Bakker of the "Pocket The Loot" club in that group. 
Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2022 at 7:10am
Looking back at all the televangelists.....most I can't stand in the slightest.  Oral wasn't the worst of the lot, but, well, not for me to judge.  
Coke-in-MN View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Coke-in-MN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2022 at 8:20am
Seems the MEGA CHURCH is the big deal now - when back then is was just starting in the fringes beyond camp meetings and tent revivals . 
  Guess back in the itme Billy Grahem was one of the ones also but preached more the Word , NOW the part id preaching what people what to hear and the WORD is put someplace else outsidethe comfort .
  Same with one of the first TV presentations - Bishop Fultin J Sheen - with full robe and all would presnt his sermons . Yet his followigs were across denominations . 
  Then there was Elron Hubbard and his pitches - a real cult following which still is drawing them in .
Faith isn't a jump in the dark. It is a walk in the light. Faith is not guessing; it is knowing something.
"Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful."
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2022 at 8:31am
i think FreeGas is more of a Jessy Jackson kind of Preacher..  Wink
Alberta Phil View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alberta Phil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2022 at 9:29am
I think our "entertainer" is back!!Wink
SteveM C/IL View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteveM C/IL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2022 at 1:53pm
I figured administrator banned him....didn't miss the "fifty questions"
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2022 at 5:04pm

With the same old load of carp...Wink
NEVER green View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NEVER green Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2022 at 5:53pm
Originally posted by FREEDGUY FREEDGUY wrote:

To the “ bible beaters”. Is the Oral Roberts a “ true” pastor/minister 🤔😶??

Not  " beating around the bush" are you still drinking???   A " true" booze hound???Confused
2-8050 1-7080 6080 D-19 modelE & A 7040   R50       
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2022 at 8:32pm
well, Gassy showed up on Dec 1 and made this post, then left and has not been back for 3 days... Just a DRIVE BY i guess ?
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2022 at 4:53am
yeah, he don't have the guts to stay around and defend his ramblings...LOL

Thad in AR. View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2022 at 5:55am
Originally posted by DiyDave DiyDave wrote:

Yep another crappie post.
Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2022 at 6:51am

Originally posted by DiyDave DiyDave wrote:

Yep another crappie post.
From his perch in his mom's basement.
Lars(wi) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lars(wi) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2022 at 7:08am
His mommy must have discovered he snuck into her ‘unmentionable drawer’ and found his computer toy.
Wayne180d View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wayne180d Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2022 at 5:49pm
Wasn't he the one that said he was going into his tower to pray and if he didn't get the money, he needed God was going to take him home and some businessman wrote him the check he needed to finish the goal.  He needed like millions of dollars.  Was living in Oklahoma at the rime
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2022 at 5:50pm
Originally posted by Lars(wi) Lars(wi) wrote:

His mommy must have discovered he snuck into her ‘unmentionable drawer’ and found his computer toy.

Talk about "something fishy"!LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic