This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Official Claims

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Official Claims
    Posted: 18 Feb 2019 at 12:39pm
The People versus Shameless

After my barn trying to blow away cause by the venturi WinkLOL of the dang blasted "machine".  Then having to pay top dollar to get anybody to climb up and save my roof,I "invested" $200 in one little Oh piece of 2x8 tin. I figured I need to send a bill to the one causing all the trouble WinkWink.

But I see JCwi is having TV antenna troubles all because of the same culprit Wink . An Ted, an Darrel and I don't know how many all have a claim against that shenagainist.

So I figure all that have a claim can register it here and kick in a $ and we find a slimy ambulance chaser and we go after him. ConfusedConfusedConfused  Only trouble is I don't want to get close to the slimy kind of guy we would need to pursue this. ConfusedConfused So I guess I will just let it rest unless one of you is willing to be in the same room as that kind of slime. LOLLOLLOL

Edited by Ray54 - 18 Feb 2019 at 5:47pm
Sponsored Links

mdm1 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdm1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2019 at 4:16pm
Hey I had a small shed go down because of the snow eight. I'm in! Classless action suit.
Everything is impossible until someone does it! WD45-trip loader 1947 c w/woods belly mower, 1939 B, #3 sickle mower 1944 B, 2 1948 G's. Misc other equipment that my wife calls JUNK!
darrel in ND View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2019 at 4:54pm
Count me in. Must have spent at least a 1,000 bucks for diesel moving snow that he put here. And when I start calving, bills could really rack up! Darrel
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2019 at 5:02pm
Shammers quick you need to run for office, sounds like you could get in. Wink
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2019 at 5:06pm
Grandkid got the FLU a day AFTER the big snow storm........ Does that count ?
Like them all, but love the "B"s.
Coke-in-MN View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Coke-in-MN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2019 at 5:12pm
Lets see worked last night hauling snow from parking lots, 7 hours x $90 a hour - truck and driver --- Then it seems on Thursday of last week it was just driving 5 hours x $25 a hour driving hauling snow for another contractor .. 
 Use to call it pennies from heaven - you know 30 / 40 hours with no sleep , fixing broken plows and trucks , having eyes look like 2 p holes in a snow bank and bandaids on eye lids to keep eyes open . 
 Freezing none behind as one shovels snow out from under plow and truck that is stuck - who doesn't enjoy SNOW 

Edited by Coke-in-MN - 18 Feb 2019 at 5:13pm
Faith isn't a jump in the dark. It is a walk in the light. Faith is not guessing; it is knowing something.
"Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful."
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2019 at 5:25pm
Orin Koeckeritz ,  maybe?
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2019 at 6:05pm
I forgot to ad the "mental anguish" claim. That ought to break ole shameless. Darrel
Walker View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Walker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2019 at 6:24pm
Don't forget loss of consortium from your spouse.
im4racin View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote im4racin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2019 at 6:25pm
I guess I’m on the outside on this. I will take all he can make as long as he delivers it to a 50 mile radius of zip 83429!
LeonR2013 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LeonR2013 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2019 at 6:34pm
My goodness, I can't believe what's happening.   Leon
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2019 at 9:02pm
Originally posted by LeonR2013 LeonR2013 wrote:

My goodness, I can't believe what's happening.   Leon

Hey Leon,,,,my guess is they all pitched in and got some advise from ole Nancy,,,,??????
 CHIT,,,I'm outa here,,,and,,,,and,,,just so Ya'll KNOW,,,I had fingers crossed on both hands behind my back,,,,,feet under the table were crossed for back upWinkWinks,,,,,,
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2019 at 9:48pm
guess i'm gonna have lots of grilling to do!
HD6GTOM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2019 at 12:23am
Ivespent more for gas this year than any other for snow removal.. I bought a plow for the pickup 3 years ago. Never Used it till this year. Now they are telling us we are in for record snowfall. If it snows like they say a record from the 1880's will be broken. Darn global warming anyway.
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2019 at 1:51am
Mental anguish, MRIs, chiropractors, new shovel, new snow blower, 2 new scrapers for other snow throwers, loss of companionship, hot water usage for freezing body, extra beer and liquor consumption, tons of hot chocolate and coffee, new replacement gloves, other misc.,  AW heck, he can't afford me,,,,,,,,,,,I sure can't.....and I WILL NOT give any of my hard earned money to  no slime ball....., so count me out, I got no class, very little action and I don't have a suit that fits anymore....
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2019 at 6:36am
   Mental anguish, MRIs, chiropractors, new shovel, new snow blower, 2 new scrapers for other snow throwers, loss of companionship, hot water usage for freezing body, extra beer and liquor consumption, tons of hot chocolate and coffee, new replacement gloves, other misc.,  AW heck, he can't afford me,,,,,,,,,,,I sure can't.....and I WILL NOT give any of my hard earned money to  no slime ball....., so count me out, I got no class, very little action and I don't have a suit that fits anymore....

Good Gosh,,Ted,,I'm thinkin they need to move you to the front of the line on them payments rulin,,,that story would melt even ole nancy's cold azzed heart,,,,,,WinkWink
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2019 at 6:50am
I've reconsidered my stance on this suit, and I'm backing out. Ain't no way we'll beat him. He'll plead "temporary insanity", and not a soul out there would argue that point. Cept they might argue that it's not "temporary" Darrel
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2019 at 10:18am
Originally posted by im4racin im4racin wrote:

I guess I’m on the outside on this. I will take all he can make as long as he delivers it to a 50 mile radius of zip 83429!
Have an Ex Wife in Idaho?
im4racin View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote im4racin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2019 at 10:24am
no just like snowmobiling there.  I don't have to move it at home if he deposits it all there!!!
Stan IL&TN View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stan IL&TN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2019 at 10:59am
I will also help you guys out and take all you can send me. I'm on the southern side so we have just a dusting thus far and since I'm retired and don't have to drive in it.......send it. I will get the sleds out and prepare.😀
1957 WD45 dad's first AC

1968 one-seventy

1956 F40 Ferguson
john(MI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john(MI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2019 at 12:04pm
Sitting in my warm cab blowing snow.  I'm loving every minute of it!!!
D14, D17, 5020, 612H, CASE 446
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2019 at 1:46pm
see how happy i'm mak'in most of ya'll! it's so pretty outside! can hardly wait for a blizzard to gits here, I might go out and slash a few hoses. then we can go drive around in it! wish I had another snowmobile. I may hafta find an ARGO, laughed yesterday, watched a car pass another on the right and lost it, ended up stuck out in my bean field. they came to the door and wanted me to pull them out! LMAO...yeah right! called them a tow truck and the sheriff. he did gits a ticket when the sheriff saw all the tracks he made, think the tow bill will be about a $100. think he learned anything? I did see an H1 Hummer pickup in town the other day, it had tracks on it! the lucky dude! maybe I should puts tracks on one of my burbs?
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2019 at 1:49pm
watched a smaller Kabota with hard cab, loader, and a snowblower mounted on the loader (hyd drive?) doing a parking lot the other day, he was doing a lot better job than the skidders with the wide blades.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic