Unofficial Allis Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Politics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

offensive whiteness...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: offensive whiteness...
    Posted: 10 Jul 2018 at 7:41pm

So I guess this would offend them...Wink

Sponsored Links

DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2018 at 5:07am
What I find rather humorous is MOST "African American" heritage people these days have WHITE genes buried inside. Yes was from ancestors being used by their masters or by slave traders or any of a multitude of others but they have the white gene in them so are just 'Passing' as African Americans when in reality are no less a Heinz 57 variety as any of us in N Am.
Lonn View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2018 at 6:01am
So let's play the game. I don't think blacks should be able to use cell phones or drive cars, use computers, have indoor plumbing, ride or fly airplanes, own guns, .......... or straighten their hair.

I was going to post a video of the Dinka tribe in Africa using cow urine directly from the cow to wash their head under but the video is far too gross and goes too far for what else they do to the cow. Go ahead and search "Dinka Tribe cow urine". Maybe that should be their limit as to what they can do.
-- --- .... .- -- -- .- -.. / .-- .- ... / .- / -- ..- .-. -.. . .-. .. -. --. / -.-. .... .. .-.. -.. / .-. .- .--. .. ... -
Wink
I am a Russian Bot
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2018 at 1:08pm
That's plumb NASTY!!!!
Walker View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Walker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2018 at 7:30pm
What happens when the cow shuts off and they still got a headfull of Miss. Clairol?

I get a little tired of hearing them yell mo back when they try to get whites to drive their cars off them.

Edited by Walker - 12 Jul 2018 at 7:41pm
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2018 at 8:36pm
Originally posted by Walker Walker wrote:

What happens when the cow shuts off and they still got a headfull of Miss. Clairol?

I get a little tired of hearing them yell mo back when they try to get whites to drive their cars off them.

They call the ole lady over fer a mudpack facial?Wink
Walker View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Walker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2018 at 10:14pm
Originally posted by DiyDave DiyDave wrote:

Originally posted by Walker Walker wrote:

They call the ole lady over fer a mudpack facial?Wink
Betcha there is a big demand for them facials among the sex organ stimulator crowd.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic