This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

O/T, But Where Did WFE Go?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEDGUY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: O/T, But Where Did WFE Go?
    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 at 5:17pm
Sorry if this is the wrong place for my question, but where did WHITE Farm Equipment end up in the early/mid '80's? Allis ended up with Duetz, but did White fall under someones wings?? I just can't recall. Thanks
Sponsored Links

Larry in NC View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Larry in NC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2020 at 5:23pm
The White Tractor Company was sold to Massey Ferguson and eventually became part of AGCO.
FREEDGUY View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEDGUY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2020 at 5:34pm
Originally posted by Larry in NC Larry in NC wrote:

The White Tractor Company was sold to Massey Ferguson and eventually became part of AGCO.

Seems to me that MF disappeared several years previous to White in "our" area. Thanks
Boss Man View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boss Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2020 at 7:11pm
Several companies White and Allis included after Duetz got tired of them got bought out to form Agco. Agco became the distributor for Massey parts until they were able to actually absorb Massey.  Agco wanted Massey for their transmission design. The last few years of the Agco tractors were Massey trans with a different engine.
victoryallis View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote victoryallis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2020 at 8:09pm
Originally posted by Larry in NC Larry in NC wrote:

Sure about that?

I doubted your reply so a little google search turned up.   Mid 80’s White got sold to Allied, Allied also owned New Idea. White-New Idea was now formed In 1993 Agco bought White-New Idea. A holding company from Texas had them at the time of the sale to Allied.   Massey got shoved up our rear later on.

Edited by victoryallis - 24 Jan 2020 at 8:11pm
8030 and 8050MFWD, 7580, 3 6080's, 160, 7060, 175, heirloom D17, Deere 8760
MACK View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MACK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2020 at 9:09pm
In my opinion, MF was the worst thin to happen to (AGCO- AC).    MACK
GARY(OH/IN) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GARY(OH/IN) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2020 at 11:53pm
I had moved on by that time but I've been told White tractors were for a while assembled in the New Idea factory in Coldwater, Ohio
DrAllis View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrAllis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2020 at 6:25am
AGCO-White and AGCO-Allis tractors were both assembled in Coldwater, Ohio for a short time. Remember, at that time both brands of tractors were pretty much the same except for which engine was installed in the chassis.
tbran View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tbran Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2020 at 9:18am
Yes, they were courting us as a dealer.   We were setting in a room waiting for the presentation when Jack Cobb walks in
(a recent former AC product mgr - we were good friends- great guy who landed the tractor mktng job at White) he saw me and said oh "S--t"  , no one else knew us and there was a quite uneasy time til we both burst out laughing.  )
Poor jack - we did a walk through of the Coldwater plant ( we did not drink the sulphur water from the coolers) .. During the tour a fork lift dropped a huge deutz engine on the floor and it exploded - then the fork lift ran over it and almost overturned, the overhead paint rack was dripping paint from due to a curing fan that was not functioning thus dropping NI orange paint on tourist, the disc mower line was down waiting on parts and when we pulled back the curtain we found a poker game in progress and then on the tractor line the 'sick bay' was full and when they did the roll test on the end of the line on a large White tractor a line blew off and covered everyone in oil mist.  Jack just sat down, lowered his head and commence pounding it with his clip board.  He accused me of jinxing the day :-) ..   AGCO bought lines before we could sign the tractor contract ; we were already a NI dealer - we did sell a few of the White tractors.... AND I will state this again - I knew Jim Seaver of Agco - the money manager of the founders - he told me personally - Agco would have never grown - just held its own with a minute market share and then might not have survived - had they not acquired MF... this gave the company a Worldwide presence and dealers that they would have never had.  The ashes of the old AC company laid a foundation - that AGCO built upon - had it not been for AGCO - AC products would have had the fate of  Studebaker - a distant memory.   It all had to work together...
When told "it's not the money,it's the principle", remember, it's always the money..
DrAllis View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrAllis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2020 at 10:00am
I too questioned the MF purchase and Len Schriber told me MF was the biggest in the world at the time. It was a good thing.
tbran View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tbran Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2020 at 10:33am
MF had lots of management issues at the time - and financial woes - else it would not have been for sale - ACCO first had the distribution rights - then bought the whole thing.
I heard Bob Ratliff tell of his first European meeting.  He had shieks, secretaries of state, a kinship of Matama Ghandi - a relation to Gaddafi of Lybia  (MF sold 16,000 trannys to Lybia yearly w/o engines - Muammar had a contract with Perkins)  Mr. Ratliff was blown away with the spider roots of MF and where they led at the time.  They cleaned the 'bleeding roots' very quickly  - as in IMT and other illegal copies of MF tractors/parts built in E. Europe.   
When told "it's not the money,it's the principle", remember, it's always the money..
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote victoryallis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2020 at 11:19am
Originally posted by tbran tbran wrote:

- I knew Jim Seaver of Agco - the money manager of the founders - he told me personally - Agco would have never grown - just held its own with a minute market share and then might not have survived - had they not acquired MF... this gave the company a Worldwide presence and dealers that they would have never had.  The ashes of the old AC company laid a foundation - that AGCO built upon - had it not been for AGCO - AC products would have had the fate of  Studebaker - a distant memory.   It all had to work together...

That’s all good and great still no good reason to drop the Agco Allis line. Sell Massey abroad where someone likes them and sell Agco Allis and Agco White here. They all could of had a common grey or black frame and the respective body panels.
EPALLIS View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPALLIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2020 at 11:29am
Bob Ratliff. Gee I miss him....
Bill Long View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill Long Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2020 at 3:56pm
Gentlemen,  For information one of MR SWINFORD'S Books is The Products of AGCO Tractors.  It shows the heritage of AGCO.  In the book you will see such familiar names as Rumely, Allis-Chalmers, Deutz-Alls, AGCO Allis, Oliver, Cockshutt, Minnepolis-Moline, White, Massy Harris, Massey Ferguson, AGCO Massey-Ferguson, AGCOSTAR, Fendt, Landini, and Gleaner with a write up on each.  I have to remember MR SWINFORD started with Allis Chalmers in 1957 and retired from Duetz-Allis as Product Manager.  
Quite a family tree.  
I was well out of the Farm Equipment Business when AGCO was born by consolidation of various farm equipment being merged into the AGCO tent.
I bough this book just to have obtained all the books MR SEINFORD WROTE.  I wrote to him to request his autographs on them.  I sent them to him and he graciously signed and returned them to me.  One of my prized possessions.
Hope someday these can be passed on for historical records.
I was pleased to meet MR SWINFORD at "Coming Home".  
Good Luck!
Bill Long

Edited by Bill Long - 25 Jan 2020 at 4:02pm
Kansas99 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kansas99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2020 at 4:44pm
Originally posted by Boss Man Boss Man wrote:

Several companies White and Allis included after Duetz got tired of them got bought out to form Agco. Agco became the distributor for Massey parts until they were able to actually absorb Massey.  Agco wanted Massey for their transmission design. The last few years of the Agco tractors were Massey trans with a different engine.

I think you're confusing Massey and Fendt

The last few years of the AGCO tractor had a Fendt transmission and used the Sisu engine.  AGCO owns both these companies.  IMO the Massey transmission was a complete piece of junk.  It was used in the smaller frame Challenger, Agco, and Massey tractors, and after the Fendt purchase the smaller frame Challenger and Agco tractors could be fitted with the Fendt transmission but I believe it was long after that before the Massey was fitted with the Fendt transmission as the Massey wasn't considered their premium line. 

The larger frame AGCO Allis and AGCO White tractors were fitted with Funk transmissions till AGCO bought Fendt then shortly after that White went away and all the AGCO tractors were fitted with the Fendt transmission including the small frame but I believe the Massey transmission was still available on just the small frame Agco's and Challenger.

Then later the Agco brand was completely done away with and replaced by just the Challenger brand.  My guess was they kept the Cat dealership network and then tried to force Massey on all the old AC dealers that just sold AGCO tractors and Gleaner combines.  At least that was the claim my local dealer told me.  Luckily they were able to get the Challenger dealership because they new they had little to no chance to sell a Massey branded tractor.

I think this is pretty accurate I'm sure Tbran could give the exacts.

Edited by Kansas99 - 25 Jan 2020 at 4:48pm
Dale-OH View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dale-OH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2020 at 9:36am
Kansas you are right that LARGE FRAME tractors changed to CVT.  Smalller used mostly MF designed transmissions.  My Grandfather was an AC dealer in the 50s/60s and sold out to farm.  My dad wanted to get back in machinery sales so they started with used equipment again in 1970 and dad and uncles signed a Deutz Allis contract in 1985, we are still a AGCO MF dealer today.  In the past 65 years my family has sold 4 Brands of tractors in 3 colors,  I can say that when AGCO decided to drop the orange tractor we were surprised and asked for the reason.  At that time we were provided the statistics and the AGCO Branded tractor was the smallest sales of the 3 North American brands.  But the sales of those trators were nearly 100% in the midwest and a small area of Canada.  In the 10 years since our dealership sales have been unbelievable, we only had 2 customers who had a serious issue with loosing the AGCO Tractor and vowed never to own a MF.  1 of those customers farms 200 acres and had just bought a NEW DT200a a couple years before the announcement, the other now owns 3 MF tractors.  
Kansas99 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kansas99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2020 at 10:19am
Dale I really don't understand why people care about the color, a product is a product, but out here in these parts most farmers absolutely will not have a Massey.  Strangely the last local equipment dealer to go out of business was the Massey dealer which also sold Ford cars and trucks.  At one time there was a lot of Massey equipment but today outside of Massey branded hay equipment it is almost non existent.  The majority of this area is either JD or CaseIH.  There is a fair amount of Gleaner combines around and Hesston hay equipment but that's the majority of the AGCO presence. 

I own a DT240a and a 545b Challenger both have CVT and I personally think that transmission is second to none.  Would I buy another AGCO tractor yes, do I care about what badge it has no, but I seem to be atypical as most farmers want a more "name brand" even if it's subpar. 

Edited by Kansas99 - 26 Jan 2020 at 10:21am
exSW View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote exSW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2020 at 10:51am
I've also noticed Agco red picking up some previously IH Case/IH red customers.
Learning AC...slowly
FREEDGUY View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEDGUY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2020 at 4:12pm
Originally posted by Kansas99 Kansas99 wrote:

Dale I really don't understand why people care about the color, a product is a product, but out here in these parts most farmers absolutely will not have a Massey.  Strangely the last local equipment dealer to go out of business was the Massey dealer which also sold Ford cars and trucks.  At one time there was a lot of Massey equipment but today outside of Massey branded hay equipment it is almost non existent.  The majority of this area is either JD or CaseIH.  There is a fair amount of Gleaner combines around and Hesston hay equipment but that's the majority of the AGCO presence. 

I own a DT240a and a 545b Challenger both have CVT and I personally think that transmission is second to none.  Would I buy another AGCO tractor yes, do I care about what badge it has no, but I seem to be atypical as most farmers want a more "name brand" even if it's subpar. 

Here, they care ALOT about "COLOR"!! Like I mentioned earlier, MF and the subsequent COLORS are a nasty reminder to the locals "here" !! The local MF dealer folded 6-7 years before ANY local A/C did.They even folded before the White dealer did. MF leaves a sour taste in most farmers mouths in this area.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote victoryallis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2020 at 6:23pm
Originally posted by FREEDGUY FREEDGUY wrote:

[QUOTE=Kansas99]

Here, they care ALOT about "COLOR"!! Like I mentioned earlier, MF and the subsequent COLORS are a nasty reminder to the locals "here" !! The local MF dealer folded 6-7 years before ANY local A/C did.They even folded before the White dealer did. MF leaves a sour taste in most farmers mouths in this area.

I’m die hard Allis guy. My hate for MF is out of spite for them being the prodigal child. AGCO stood for Allis Gleaner company not Massey Ferguson. Just like taking a Sunflower implement and plastering MF stickers on it. As my Allis’s get replaced it will be with Deere’s. I got one Deere tractor and several implements that I like and had I got what I needed for my 6080 it would have replaced with a 6400 Deere.
exSW View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote exSW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2020 at 6:46pm
It was Deutz that killed Allis.
Learning AC...slowly
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote victoryallis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2020 at 7:01pm
Originally posted by exSW exSW wrote:

It was Deutz that killed Allis.

Duetz wounded Allis bad, Ratliff’s death was another nail in the coffin, corporate stupidity finished it off.
MACK View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MACK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2020 at 9:58pm
I hated to work on a Deutz, but when you sold one, you could forget where it went to. When a MF was sold, you knew where it was, because you knew it would be back in the shop. Had two MF built MF that warrant and dealer spent more on than tractors cost.        MACK
GARY(OH/IN) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GARY(OH/IN) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2020 at 10:41pm
Over the years I've seen a lot of big Massey tractors that have caught on fire and have known of many loader size tractors with transmission problems. Am I wrong?
FREEDGUY View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEDGUY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2020 at 6:29am
Originally posted by GARY(OH/IN) GARY(OH/IN) wrote:

Over the years I've seen a lot of big Massey tractors that have caught on fire and have known of many loader size tractors with transmission problems. Am I wrong?

Can't recall any MF "utility sized" loader tractors with tranny issues, but a local farmer that was all MF had his 1155 -a BEAST- in the local MF dealer shop multiple times for tranny issues,and he didn't even mess with the fuel pump :-( . He finally went all GREEN.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote victoryallis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2020 at 7:07am
Originally posted by MACK MACK wrote:

I hated to work on a Deutz, but when you sold one, you could forget where it went to. MACK

Here you can forget where the Duetz went to because it soon got resold and left the area.
DougG View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DougG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2020 at 6:47pm
VictoryAllis wrote Deutz wounded Allis , true-- Ratliffs death didn't happen before the major shake up, that really set AGCO Allis spinning --Ratliffs son in law and other AGCO corporate officers were killed on a plane crash-- then Ratliff stepped in to the CEO position - then That Dickenhagen guy took charge,, and all AGCO Orange and then nope its gone,, sad
JohnCO View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnCO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2020 at 9:11pm
I'm heading to the Colorado Farm Show in Greeley tomorrow.  I know the MF dealer is now a Fendt dealer and expect they will have one or two on display.  When I was in Germany and around there, I only saw a few JD's, CIH and MF's but the roads were covered with Fendts hauling corn to bioplants.  Something that really surprised me was all the corn that is grown in Germany, France, Belgium and the Nederlands, I thought I was in Iowa!  I guess they must sell a lot of Massey's somewhere, but it isn't in the areas I was in.
"If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger hammer"
Allis Express participant
tbran View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tbran Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2020 at 11:56pm
Some facts missing in this thread...
1. Robert Ratliff retired after reaching mandatory retirement age (a story there also)
2. Ed and John were killed in a plane crash - no relation to anyone
3. Agco did drop market share after dropping Agco tractors
4. The market share has been regained
5. Agco's market share in under 100 hp tractors has increased in higher %
   than any previous time in AGCO or MF or any AGCO heritage lines in the last 2 years
6. Agco - MF Fendt Challenger market share over 100 hp has increased almost every
   year in small per cent increases.
7. if one takes the industrial sales away from CNH  - world wide Agco is close to them 
   in AG sales.

IF one thinks there is some machine that puts out Green Red or whatever color machines, you are wrong - it is a group of people just like us that struggle every day to buy, build, sell , finance, service and collect the bills on ever  product that rolls out the doors of plants around the world and are transported worldwide as well.  Farmers buy from local dealers who are there to support them in time of need unless they are capable of working miracles themselves when things go wrong.  Yes one can go to machinery pete or fastline occasionally and that's ok.  But to think one can 'punish' a brand by trading off a piece of machinery in spite is a very naïve immature action.  If a producer can better himself by going to a different brand then by all means do it.  That usually means that a relationship has been broken  with the local dealer who had supported the customer for years - like Tip O'neal  said all politics are local.  Deere is mentioned here  = Deere sold its sole to the corporate stockholder devil a few years ago when it FORCED out GOOD single store dealers. I have friends who were Deere dealers who had corp sales vp's come to their house and tell them if one spouse or dad passed the contract would be taken and given to the mega dealer -and they did and have nation wide with few exceptions - so much for caring individually for the customer or family owned dealership.  Say what you will about Agco , but when a customer has an issue - there is a high per cent of resolution if the customer is reasonable  and wants to work with them- from major issues to nit picking stuff  - we deal with it daily.  This goes for the small guys too, not just the big time operators... Agco is not perfect, ha, I uh discuss, with them daily over issues. Within reason we have taken care of customer issues down through the years to the customers satisfaction with very few exceptions, and that is from AC to DA to MF..... and yes there are still a few old AC guys with Agco. 
cottonpatch View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cottonpatch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2020 at 6:36pm
Originally posted by tbran tbran wrote:

Some facts missing in this thread...
1. Robert Ratliff retired after reaching mandatory retirement age (a story there also)
2. Ed and John were killed in a plane crash - no relation to anyone
3. Agco did drop market share after dropping Agco tractors
4. The market share has been regained
5. Agco's market share in under 100 hp tractors has increased in higher %
   than any previous time in AGCO or MF or any AGCO heritage lines in the last 2 years
6. Agco - MF Fendt Challenger market share over 100 hp has increased almost every
   year in small per cent increases.
7. if one takes the industrial sales away from CNH  - world wide Agco is close to them 
   in AG sales.

IF one thinks there is some machine that puts out Green Red or whatever color machines, you are wrong - it is a group of people just like us that struggle every day to buy, build, sell , finance, service and collect the bills on ever  product that rolls out the doors of plants around the world and are transported worldwide as well.  Farmers buy from local dealers who are there to support them in time of need unless they are capable of working miracles themselves when things go wrong.  Yes one can go to machinery pete or fastline occasionally and that's ok.  But to think one can 'punish' a brand by trading off a piece of machinery in spite is a very naïve immature action.  If a producer can better himself by going to a different brand then by all means do it.  That usually means that a relationship has been broken  with the local dealer who had supported the customer for years - like Tip O'neal  said all politics are local.  Deere is mentioned here  = Deere sold its sole to the corporate stockholder devil a few years ago when it FORCED out GOOD single store dealers. I have friends who were Deere dealers who had corp sales vp's come to their house and tell them if one spouse or dad passed the contract would be taken and given to the mega dealer -and they did and have nation wide with few exceptions - so much for caring individually for the customer or family owned dealership.  Say what you will about Agco , but when a customer has an issue - there is a high per cent of resolution if the customer is reasonable  and wants to work with them- from major issues to nit picking stuff  - we deal with it daily.  This goes for the small guys too, not just the big time operators... Agco is not perfect, ha, I uh discuss, with them daily over issues. Within reason we have taken care of customer issues down through the years to the customers satisfaction with very few exceptions, and that is from AC to DA to MF..... and yes there are still a few old AC guys with Agco. 

Excellent post and very well said. There is only one single store Deere dealer in Virginia and their days are probably numbered. It’s appalling the tactics Deere has used to force out Good dealers.
'52 CA, '61 D10 II, ‘61 D15, '66 D15II, '63 D17D III, ‘69 170, '73 185 Crop Hustler, '79 185, '79 7000, '77 7040
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic