This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Now I done it

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Now I done it
    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 at 6:05am
Jenny wanted a real Christmas tree. Saturday we went to a Christmas tree farm. That place was full up with young moms and kids. They give you a cart and bow saw to go get your tree. I decided to put my arm in my shirt and tell kids to watch those bow saws. A father and his two kids walked by us and the little boy asked what happened to my arm? I told him the saw got me. There was also l little girl and she panicked. I apologize to them. The father told me his kids need more of that in their life and he was glad I did the stunt.
Jenn wasn’t so impressed.
Sponsored Links

Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2019 at 8:48am
People just can't laugh at themselves or others anymore.  What a GREAT loss for all the generations coming up.
Had a friend that used to take out his glass eye and put it on the bar.  Then he said; "Got to keep an eye on my drink, I gotta pee".  Lot of people wanted to puke.

SO, did ya get that tree?  What kind and how tall?
You could always tell Jenn the story of how the Angel got on top of the tree......

HAPPY Thanksgiving buddy!
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2019 at 9:36am

Yeah, Thad,,you prolly gave them kids something to worry bout,,,,they be watchin Daddy pretty close while he's cuttin their tree,.,,LOL
 The Wife was always wanting the Biggest, Prettiest Fraiser Fir we could find,,,and,,,and,,that was AFTER we had looked at the trees at several stores,,,fact is,,one time we drove over the mountain to Alamogordo to find "THE Tree",,,then she would take 2-3 dyas to decorate it just so, so,,,,! These days I take the artificial Fraiser Fir from the rafters in the garage, put it together and me and the Grandson decorate it pretty good,,,
  I kinda like ole John(Mi) I think it was,,,idea of leavin the tree decorated and just put it down in the basement and just bring it up all ready to go,,,,'Cept I ain't gots a basement,,,,LOL
Stan IL&TN View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stan IL&TN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2019 at 12:29pm
My next door neighbor had throat cancer and they removed his voice box. He used one of those throat vibrators against the side of his neck to speak. One day he was checking out at a store that he frequented and the girl at the register asked what had happened?

He pulled out the vibratory and placed it against his neck and said, "Wife.............cut throat". 😆
1957 WD45 dad's first AC

1968 one-seventy

1956 F40 Ferguson
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2019 at 3:07pm

She could a pulled a Lorena Bobbit move instead. Wink

1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2019 at 5:33pm

DANG,,,but is that a BIG pig sticker or what,,,,???
And that idiot still standing there,,,,,if thet witch done that to me,,,,,that pig sticker would find it's way to her valentine,,,,oooooohhh that hurts just lookin at it,,,,,Wink
Bob D. (La) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob D. (La) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2019 at 6:13pm
She is from Cutoff, La. and he is from Dry Prong, La.
When you find yourself in a hole,PUT DOWN THE SHOVEL!!!
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2019 at 1:46am
Originally posted by Bob D. (La) Bob D. (La) wrote:

She is from Cutoff, La. and he is from Dry Prong, La.

Good one ,,Bob,,,LOLLOL
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic