This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nitrogen price

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AC7060IL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nitrogen price
    Posted: 21 Mar 2023 at 5:07pm
local coop's 28% Nitrogen is $520/ton. What kind of prices are the rest of you finding?
Sponsored Links

shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2023 at 5:39pm
I haven't checked on our local prices yet....kinda afraid to!
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2023 at 7:01pm
CryBeen ripped off and then beaten on by Mother Nature to boot. Mid Feb 4 ton of UN 32 $695/ton delivered to my yard in nice little bubble trailer with a good starting Honda to pump it. Planted my hay by the 25 and nothing but rain since about 20 inches to drive it deep or wash it away. Cry   

Wink But after 5 years of not enough, I better Big smile anyway since I added things up this morning and 48 + so far. Still raining now and more predicted next week. 

Edited by Ray54 - 21 Mar 2023 at 7:01pm
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2023 at 7:09pm
Locals started Anhydrous applications, may be shut down awhile due to mud conditions.
soggybottomboy View Drop Down
Bronze Level Access
Bronze Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soggybottomboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2023 at 9:50pm
The LP gas man was here the other day and he said that he heard a lawsuit was being filed against the fertilizer manufacturers because of windfall profits. Anhydrous had been $1225 per ton thru January, and he said it was down to $700.
Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2023 at 9:20am
Cheaper than last year, by quite a bit actually.  Then again so are crop futures.  Can't win.
IBWD MIke View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IBWD MIke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2023 at 10:12am
Originally posted by soggybottomboy soggybottomboy wrote:

The LP gas man was here the other day and he said that he heard a lawsuit was being filed against the fertilizer manufacturers because of windfall profits. Anhydrous had been $1225 per ton thru January, and he said it was down to $700.

I really hope that's true! Talking to the manager of the local coop some time back he told me, very unapologetically, that prices were high so input costs were going to be high.
farmboy520 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farmboy520 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2023 at 1:31pm
Originally posted by IBWD MIke IBWD MIke wrote:

Originally posted by soggybottomboy soggybottomboy wrote:

I really hope that's true! Talking to the manager of the local coop some time back he told me, very unapologetically, that prices were high so input costs were going to be high.

Funny how that seems to always work like that
On the farm: Agco Allis 9695, 7060, 7010, R66, Farmall H, and Farmall F20 (Great Grandpa's)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic