This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Newer Vehicle LED Headlight ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NEVER green Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2022 at 10:21am
Originally posted by PaulB PaulB wrote:

Originally posted by FREEDGUY FREEDGUY wrote:

Thanks Harold, just seems like these newer lights keep getting brighter and brighter for oncoming traffic Confused.
Problem is: The nut behind the wheel keeps getting dumber and doesn't give a $hit about anyone else on the road and doesn't have a clue of what a DIMMER switch is for. And YES the Ford Trucks are the absolute worst offenders. FORD= Fricking Old Retarded Driver

Ford does not make the head light, and the same lights are used on other cars and trucks.
2-8050 1-7080 6080 D-19 modelE & A 7040   R50       
Sponsored Links

NEVER green View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NEVER green Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2022 at 10:23am
Originally posted by Gary Gary wrote:

How Come ?

Less Engineering - Less Testing = Less Cost

- and then More Recalls

Please...  R and D by Ford is no different than any one else.
FloydKS View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FloydKS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2022 at 10:42am
Steve... with my bad memory I'll say it has been about a week... I think he was told to cool off a little...therefore banned from posting for the time being.
Holding a grudge is like taking poison and expecting the other person to die
LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2022 at 11:01am
Originally posted by Tbone95 Tbone95 wrote:

There's enough reason to pick on gassy, without getting re-fired up over a 1 1/2 year old post a spammer brought to the forefront.
my bad, I didn't even notice the date on it. I had heard he was on vacation, but thought he was back.

I am still confident of this;
I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. Ps 27
NEVER green View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NEVER green Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2022 at 11:53am
  Oops, old post?!   Deer staring into head lights.
plummerscarin View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote plummerscarin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2022 at 12:21pm
Originally posted by NEVER green NEVER green wrote:

Oops, old post?!   Deer staring into head lights.

LED headlights?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic